Going To be Practicing Day Game Tomorrow. Any Tips?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 140 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:11 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Ok tomorrow is Saturday for me in the United Kingdom. I'll be practicing day game for the first time. I have a few questions lined up or conversation openers which seem good enough.
Does anyone have any tips regarding day game that I can implement tomorrow?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:47 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I don't know if you're experienced in nightgame, but since you're going to be practicing day game for the first time, why not try something new?

Leave your openers, preplanned stories, negs (especially negs), and really, just all that unnatural game at home. Save all of that stuff for your nightgame because truth be told, you don't need all that stuff.

I can say that the only thing you NEED for daygame is shamelessness. A lot of guys will stop because they feel ashamed of what they're attracted to. A good way to get into the shameless state of mind is to totally fuck up your first few sets. Think of the most outragous pick up lines that would never work in a million years and use them. Use them on HOT chicks, because it's easier to be shameless around girls you don't find attractive.

The best opener for daygame is probably the truth. That's usually the opener I'll use. If I see that the chick has the most gorgeous face, I'll gonna tell her. If I see her is super short shorts, then I'll tell her how sexy her legs are. That's why women dress the way they do. Direct is always good because you can read her reaction to it. If she has a look of disgust painted on her face, then it's probably gonna be a lost cause. If she says you're creepy, yet she still stands around talking to you, then you have a shot.
I mean, you can still use your preplanned openers, but there's a risk. THere a chance that she'll throw you into the LJBF zone fast cause she may not know that you're attracted to her. Also, the indirect route takes a shitload longer than direct. I've tried this out. I was able to number close AND get a date in around 10minutes of interaction. I did indirect a few times and some of the closes took maybe 30 minutes.

Also, just like night game, kino is a must. If she calls you out for maybe touching her hand or something, then tell her one of the many truths about why you're touching her. IE: "I like you.", "You're so gorgeous that it'd be rude not to.", etc.
Remember to PUSH the interaction forward.

Be yourself. Now, I'm not gonna be like those people who tell you to "be yourself" without actually telling you how to be yourself.
This also ties in with being shameless. It's ok to be yourself.
How many times are you in a conversation with a girl and a question pops into your head, yet you don't ask her because you're afraid she's going to reject that question and just leave? Well, that happens a lot for most guys; most guys will tiptoe over eggshells. You can't be like most guys. You need to wear some iron/copper/or some really heavy boots and smash those eggs to oblivion. For example, if you think her hands are the smallest things ever, then tease her. "Wow, you have the tiniest hand ever. Have they grown any since you were a toddler?" Be playful and make her laugh. Laughing is always a good thing. It may not be your style, but it is mine. Try it. If you like it, then keep it. If you don't then toss it.

I heard this old saying, "You can't always charm a lady into bed, so laughing her into bed will have to do." (Actually, I don't remember it so I made a different quote with the same meaning. xD)

On the same note, be able to laugh at yourself. A lot of guys who don't will take rejection really badly. If you can laugh at yourself, then you can lagh at rejection too.

Uhhhh, I think I got off topic somehow. Oh well. I'm too lazy to erase. Have fun, mate.

Recap:
1) leave all those unnatural night game tactics for night game.
2) Learn to be shameless.
3) The truth is always a good opener
4) Touch is good.
5) Be yourself. Don't be scared to say what you're thinking.
6) Laugh at yourself and have a good time.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome!. True Story." - One of the greatest PUAs ever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Great tips there man. One thing I do notice is I have a certain style for night game. It's certainly picked up and I have girls approach me or be interested in me, mostly due to the fact I have worked out what my best aura is. If I can do that for day game i'll be sure to see my success rate go up.

A couple of years back when I was an AFC I actually approached the hottest girl in college by just saying "Hi how are you, seen you around?" and she actually spoke to me on chat later and said "You seem really confident". This was from a HB9 who actually went into a competition for Mrs. County and represented her state/county.

One thing i will say is, Should I try and get an insta date instead of just getting a number?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:25 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thanks man.

I wouldn't JUST get a number. There's more of a chance she'll flake if you just get her number. If you can, get the instadate. If that doesn't work, then make up a time and place for a date right there.

Instead of being the random guy who JUST got her phone number, you'll be the guy she's going on a date with on that day at that place. She'll remember you more than if you just got her number.

Plus, I think it's easier to get the number after you make the date/ instadate.

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome!. True Story." - One of the greatest PUAs ever!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

My current day game opener of choice is:

"Hi do you know where [place] is?"

*she talks*

As she starts talking, consider if you want to date here now that you've got some basic first impressions. If so; "No. Sorry. Let me stop you there. I actually know where [place] is, I just thought that you were cute and wanted to know if you were friendly too"

My problem is now working out how to flirt while walking with the girl (inevitable if we're both going the same way). Any ideas?

Oh yeah. Easy topic of conversation that you can always use if you need to keep the conversation going; "so what are you doing in town today?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Oh yeah. Easy topic of conversation that you can always use if you need to keep the conversation going; "so what are you doing in town today?"
I personally wouldn't use this to transition to another topic.
It's boring (No offense to your style). I bet most of the time when guys try to pick up chicks, this question will pop up sooner or later. It's too common. Chicks remember guys who distinguish themselves from the crowd.
There is another way to formulate this question though. Rearrange it into an assumption.
Ex:
(Gaming a HB8. She's wearing Steve Madden designer boots, a gucci Jacket, and a purse from Armani Exchange. You've opened already, had a chat about *insert topic here* and now are walking silently.)
You: So, when's the fashion show?
HB: What?
You: Well, just look at what you're wearing. Steve Madden shoes and gucci coat. You look like the type of girl who would be at all sorts of fashion gigs.
Her: Blah blah...
You: Well, if not a show then where are you going?

See where I'm going with this?
If you make an assumption, she's going to be curious about why you would think that and then you can ask what she's doing. She'll be more inclined to tell you.
If you would have asked her the boring question, she could have easily said "nothing" or "going somewhere" or whatnot.

*Tip: You can make a random assumption if you want, but I think you should try to make an assumption according to what you've observed about her. I said fashion in my example.*

Flirting:

Flirting isn't too hard.
1) Tease her. Teasing is good. Don't be mean though. Laugh at her in a fun way.
2) You need to show her that you are attracted to her. Maybe after you tease her, complement her.
Ex: You have a birthmark right there (gently touch her birthmark on her cheek) It's like someone drew a dot there. (Now she should be blushing or embarrassed. Call her out on it.) Don't be embarrassed, I looks mighty cute on you. (Smile)
3) Touch her. In the example above, I accomplished all three (touching her birthmark gently). Touching is a must when you're trying to move the interaction forward.

Well, good luck you guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I personally wouldn't use this to transition to another topic.
It's boring (No offense to your style). I bet most of the time when guys try to pick up chicks, this question will pop up sooner or later. It's too common. Chicks remember guys who distinguish themselves from the crowd.
No offence taken - I'm just starting to learn daygame so tips are welcome!

I always sort of assumed that by actually walking up to a girl in the middle of the day and telling her that she was cute, that by just doing that, you'd instantly distinguished yourself from nearly every other guy.

How many times do you reckon the average girl in England gets hit on during the day? A stat I read a while back reckoned that 20% of English couples had met at work, 60% while drunk and the final 20% was all other times! Bear in mind that those stats are for proper relationships. Include all the times that it's not a real relationship and by hitting on her during the day, you're in a far smaller group than 20%.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

We all know that you done lot of practice for this game which is much appreciated.I would suggest you to get some tips from the https://bestwritingservicesreviews.com/ site where you can get tips about gaming in practical way so that you can earn lot of reward points as well.