THE MYSPACE METHODS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Post subject: THE MYSPACE METHODS
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

METHOD 1
Credit (OV_Status
The Status Guide to Myspace Pimpin’
This has all been field tested with amazing results.
Status’ Myspace Pimpin’ is broken into five parts.
1. Open with Neg
2. Opinion Opener
3. Close for screenname
4. Comfort through IM
5. Close for number and Day 1.
Open with Neg
Myspace HB’s get opened with all kinds of crazy things from all kinds of guys. Your first message should be creative and catch her attention among 50 other messages. Make her think, “why would he say that?â€

Last edited by Trivial on Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Great write up Heart,

I see pretty good steps in there!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

all you gotta open with is something original, funny or a lil playful neg to get a response back, after that, you just ask her the right damn questions she needs to let her run her damn mouth... you set em up, she'll knock em down... build that rapport, DHV (you shouldn't need to do much of this if you got your myspace profile set up right), disqualify her, cocky-funny haha and # close or if you think you got a lil fire under her ass set up a date.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:10 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I dont think negs work on myspace or online in general.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

yo, T, what s the "basic Day 2 game?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I have been doing the first method with a variation, i ask about hair color since I feel kind of scared to ask if it is a wig incase it actually is or something and they do not want people to know.. im paranoid. Anyway I have only messaged two and have gotten replies to both.. One was very simple response while the other actually told me a bit about the default pic and stuff. Am going to message them tomorrow again to follow it up, this is amazing :D !!!

Also, I kind of feel that the opinion follow up might be too easy to detect as a pick up (I think it was on the pick-up artist show?). Anyone know any other goods ones to ask?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

does the whig or real hair one actually work??? man it just sounds so fuckin stupid, like she's gonna write back and be like yea dumbass, what do I look like a cancer patient??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So whats a good opener on myspace?

Last edited by Davidoff on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I like seeing what her astrology sign is off her page and then just google it, it'll give you a list of characteristics and personality traits of that sign... you take those and based on what you see on her profile you match up the ones you think fit... You say "hey my mom/sister/friend is a cancer/scorpio/aries like you... I bet you're spontaneous/independent/intellectual/caring/outgoing and your friends mean the world to you or you love animals/kids/humanitarian work.... am I right??" Most of these are general in nature which is good so you'll prolly be right and if not, in her mind she's going to think of a time or experience in which she did have that trait... You telling her about herself makes her feel a psychological connection with you and you're not like every other dude drooling over her good looks or saying what you'd wanna do to her... don't compliment her on her looks but note anything about her personality you like or that you have in common...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:20 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Good advice.Thanks.

Last edited by Davidoff on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 5:14 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
does the whig or real hair one actually work??? man it just sounds so fuckin stupid, like she's gonna write back and be like yea dumbass, what do I look like a cancer patient??
Yeah it works with 100 percent of the time. Remember an opener is just to open. This one works the best because it shows no interest by disqualifying.

The hotter they are the more details they will give in the response.

Such as a HB10 will say lol yes this is my real hair. Its all natural, with highlights, and straighted. Why do ask? Im so confused.

A HB6 will respond, do i know you or Yes or Yeah why

Buts guys remember add on the the second post of interesting. Use a neg before it. So if she just say yes say "You are a very descriptive person" or "are all your answers so long"

Good Luck and ask if you have anymore problems!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

today was fucking awesome. i went on myspace saw this HB9 girls who went to my school. i didn';t talk to her before this. a few messages and bam i got her #. i guess you should just kidd around alot and cmpliment her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:44 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
today was fucking awesome. i went on myspace saw this HB9 girls who went to my school. i didn';t talk to her before this. a few messages and bam i got her #. i guess you should just kidd around alot and cmpliment her.
good work. just make sure you look at the post I did on Phone Game by love drop and have fun

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

are there any methods like this for msn?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I managed to close my target using this method but she replied with something like 'haha, you can creep me out if you even see me online.. target@closed.com see ya!'

What should I do if she doesn't even log on to MSN? It's tough to go for a number close now. Argh! Any suggestions?