Stinky Pussy

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 118 guests
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Stinky Pussy
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, no lies. This was pretty much the first girl I ever put any time into trying to run the bases with and I did it quite good but will someone tell me what on earth the fucking deal is with her stank snatch? I haven't smelt too many pussy's in my day so I can't tell if this is all that normal or what. It didn't smell like "fish" the only way to describe it is that it smelled like rotting death. She has good hygiene and was all my friends thought she was at least an 8 on the hot scale. Was it the fact that we were dancing in a crowded club all night or natural smell or what the fuck someone please enlighten me on pussy smell because this was prob the biggest turn off I've ever experienced and my body smelt all night until I showered...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

After reading this post, I sorta wanna stay a virgin for a while, haha. :lol:

Was it hairy? Hair holds odor.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Nope

It was like the short hair you have when it's been shaved and started to grow back.

I was appalled to be honest

I didn't think it would smell like that.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

have you smelled your nuts after you have been sweating?

it works the same way

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 1:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I was doing the same activities as her the whole night and I guarantee you, my nuts didn't smell 1/3 as bad and that's the truth. I've smelt some foul shit, but my ball sweat doesn't stain my hand for days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:19 am 
PUA Forum Leader

well maybe its time for her to use a douche

Post subject: The answer ...
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hahaha I've been in the same situation!!

I once had this HOT blond back in my early days in college. I somehow managed to get her into a friend's room while there was a party going on in my dorm. We were making out in the bed, and I tried to get her to fuck. She said no, so I went down on her.

IT SMELLED LIKE THE DEAD, DECAYING CARCASS OF A SKUNK RUN OVER BY A CAR! It smelled so bad, I wanted to puke. But, this girl was SO HOT that I didn't say anything. Luckily, I was interrupted quickly by a phone call from my friend whose room I was using.

In the back of my mind, I was wondering what the hell could create such a NASTY, DEATHLY stink, so I kissed her right after so she would know what the hell I just went through, haha.

Then I told her, "Do you want to now?"
And she said yea, so we boned and it was great.

I later found out that this chic has some sort of YEAST INFECTION! I researched it, and that disgusting smell is caused by a yeast infection or an STD like syphilis or chlamydia.

I've heard of a girl's snatch smelling like fish, and I've experienced that nasty stinch as well. But, it wasn't as bad as the blond chic who smelled like a rat crawled in there and died.

So watch out with your chic. If you boned her, then get yourself checked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ya, that sounds about right. It was a pretty big disappointment because she was so hot and it smelled so bad that it didn't seem right or fair :|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

"So, I just was wondering what you think of me. I mean, if we end up being friends its cool. So what does "winked"? mean?? I'm just curious. I mean, I may have a little crush on you and thats it. ttyl"

What the hell do I say to that....?

She is understating her feelings so she doesn't look to interested and so rejection won't look so bad because I know she likes me a whole lot more than that even though it was supposed to be a one night stand............

"Sorry, your snatch smells I can't like you."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: LYRIC8807
You just hit her on an unlucky day.. if she was nearing her period then this type of thing will happen, or coming out of one. In all reality eating a girl out is not that important to them, a lot would be satisfied with you caressing and fingering while kissing her breasts and shoulders and the lips. You test the waters by licking her tummy and making small circles with your tongue by her belly button, anywhere near that area gives you a hint as to whether to go any lower. Sometimes Fclose rejection has nothing to do with you but everything to do with her being on the rag or nearing it. So don't always be discouraged by it. And yes, yeast infections and STD's are common among younger women that are afraid to ask or act on their predicaments because they are sometimes clueless as to what is going on down there.
I would recommend only eating girls that you know and have Fclosed on several times already. This will at least give you a little clue as to what is going on down there already and by that point you should know if the girl has been around the block too many times, which might land you an STD, and you seriously don't want any of that shit around your lips.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Are you serious? I've never heard of a girl smelling like death itself because she was on the rag....

Pretty sure this wasn't a normal stench it was so bad it stained my hand for well over a day until I showered. Had to have been an infection or std methinks.

Post subject: Re: Stinky Pussy
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I haven't smelt too many pussy's in my day so I can't tell if this is all that normal or what..
Yep - you've just discovered the main reason why everybody doesn't eat pussy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:47 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Here is what you tell her...Plain and simple:

"Hey <name here> your an excellent friend, i'm going through some steps in my life and it's best if we Remain friends...Ok"

Simple and to the point.
This is YOUR Reality! YOUR Life, so dont stay around in a "Relationship" if you dont want to.

And dont ASK her permission to stay friends DONT use a Question mark

Never ASK, Only Intend.

-Scorpio

By The Way: Ive never really had a bad stanky pussy before LOL you guys are just mixing Skittles and M&M's..Nasty BUT the worst pussy i have ever Fucked was one that, Seriously...No Joke...If you closed your eyes you would think there was a REAL Honest To God, Taco bell Burrito in front of your nose...you couldnt tell the difference :lol:

Post subject: Roadkill
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I would of asked her to come in the shower with me as"I heard of this back massage that is supposed to really relax you,I read it in this book called blah blah blah.You light the candles and put on some music il go and run the shower"
This works on 2 levels.Your getting her in the shower and cleaning her roadkill,and making her light the candles is making her set the mood so there will be not much time for last muinit resistance.2 birds one stone

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Seriously, if you are not too sure about her taste or smell down there... just fingerf-ck her a while, then smell your fingers.

That´s an easy way to get to know what´s up down there...;)

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]