what to wear what not to wear..

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry man, once i read "nice jeans and a button up basic editions shirt tucked in" i had to LMAO!
yea bro, jeans and tucked shirts dont fly these days. But i see that ur a pretty cool guy, so u'll be fine if u do everything else except that. and DONT think about those guys anymore, he was just trying to have a good time with his friends. believe me man, im one of those types of guys when im with my friends (I crack jokes on almost everyone without even thinkin about it sometimes >_>).
Being a PUA is a process to improve, think of this as a process.
Good Luck Pal.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

you've got a good frame to build up your body by working out.
I suggest finding some gym routines on the net that focus on shoulders (aswell as other parts obv) that include workouts like latteral raises to broaden your shoulders out a bit. And the good thing iv noticed with shoulder workouts you seem to notice the results after two weeks as a pose to other muscle groups.

all the best!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Go for the style that feels most natural to you. I saw gossip girl, that character chuck bass. Exactly how i like it. Felt weird at first but i feel awesome dressed to the nines.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'm kind of tall and skinny like you, so these answers really helped me. Have you ever tried wearing a jacket (it makes you look less thin, like, if you wore a leather jacket over a nice shirt).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm naturally skinny, wearing a leather jacket helps hide that for me while I'm bulking.

Also, it's got a sort of badass look to it. I'm right into my cars and I suppose that sorta gives me a bit of a tidy bogan look

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Already looking much better man, I was going to suggest accessories but it looks like you've already gone and gotten some. If you're going to go the suit route get yourself a really nice watch to go along with it.

Also... coming from a personal trainer, you're going to need to start eating more to bulk up a little bit. Start off easy, if you'd normally eat breakfast lunch and dinner, add a snack, my favorite and you can't go wrong with it is peanut butter and jelly with a glass of milk. Plenty of protein and carbs to help fuel and build up those muscles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Can't tell if you were talking to me or not slyfox, but I've currently got myself a 60/20/20 bulking diet, 600 calories over my bmr. I'm using vida-one to log my progress. Goal is to gain 20kg in a year.

Anybody got any good advice on shoes? I'm getting told off by everyone I know for wearing "sneans". Sneakers and jeans. I'm comfortable in them, but I wouldn't mind having good first impressions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Can't tell if you were talking to me or not slyfox, but I've currently got myself a 60/20/20 bulking diet, 600 calories over my bmr. I'm using vida-one to log my progress. Goal is to gain 20kg in a year.

Anybody got any good advice on shoes? I'm getting told off by everyone I know for wearing "sneans". Sneakers and jeans. I'm comfortable in them, but I wouldn't mind having good first impressions.
Can you give us a bit more info on your age and style and current social scene? As this will effect the choices you go for! Im guessing 20's and maybe young professional or at least working in that environment?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice guess. Just about to celebrate my 21st. I don't quite know how I'd describe my social scene. My friends are mostly soccer nuts, but my sport of choice is weightlifting and boxing. Some of my friends are musicians, I'm tone deaf.

As a group we usually go to house parties and bars. We have a fondness for irish bars and pool halls.

I'm an engineer by trade, with a fondness for anything oldschool. Especially classic fords. My fashion sense usually reflects my practical personality. Jeans and sneakers are my clothing of choice, usually acompanied by short sleeve tees. I regularly wear a ford cap because it's easier than doing my hair in the morning, and my friends never tend to see me without it.

I didn't really know what you meant by social scene, so just described me :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Actually Grunty I was talking to hennings, that's good though bro. Just remember... carbs are important! People say to cut carbs but when you're trying to gain weight you need all the food you can get. You shouldn't go more than 2 grams of protein per lb of weight so if you weighed 180 you'd want a max of 360 grams of protein. Too much protein is bad for the kidneys. The rest of your calories would need to come from carbs and fat, besides carbs are what fuel your workouts... and right after you finish a workout you want some quick digesting carbs like juice (something with sugar). This helps you refill the glycogen stores you just depleted from your body and it will help your muscles look more full.

If you want shoes that are still semi casual then check out skechers, I use them all the time when I don't want to get dressy although I do love that. For nicer dress shoes, maybe some kenneth coles or just about any black dress shoe would make an outfit look better. Also, the same goes for you accessorize... but if you're going to want to wear t shirts I acutally saw this one guy pull off a t shirt vest and tie combo... plain t shirt tie was pulled off center to look messy. It looked pretty badass and I often checked out his new looks for inspiration.

Check these out
http://www.skechers.com/shoes-and-cloth ... eisman/blk
They're Men's Diameter - Heisman by skechers if the link doesn't work.
Also, I've got a 92 mustang gt for sale if you're interested :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Oh and one more thing... once you do start bulking up, and the stretch marks start... cocoa butter with vitamin E. I hate my stretch marks but they're almost a DHV at times, because when I have my shirt off women will ask me what happened and I always have a new story... bear attack, I was in the war... lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Damn, i always wanted to tell people stories about how i battled bears and to have the marks to prove it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:55 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

For a women, a women's boyfriend jeans is a good fit for every girl with any size. The problem is the top..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

For me, I want to wear sexy clubwear.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I usually wear a black shirt with 3 button open shirt to show my necklace and my chest,i wear 2 necklace at the same time,and i wear blue ripped jeans match with brown leather boot,rockstar enough for me,whenever i wore this women often notice me{strong eye contact,but i still got AA probelm :( }
i wear a black ring and 2 pair of bracelet which one has fake fang on it as accesories