Don't Damage Control

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Don't Damage Control
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:11 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Are you the guy that trys to fix every interaction that goes wrong or are you the guy that walks away from her shit.
When you fuck up (which everybody does once in a while), don't be the guy that trys to fix the sarge.
Sometimes you'll do something wrong you might lose Frame Control, DLV too much etc. When you do however are you the guy that trys to fix something thats just going to waste your time, and most times when you do try to Damage Control you're just lowering your value(by qualifing to her and letting her control the frame).
When your in Damage Control just forget it and leave.
Move on, I'm not saying forget about it, know what you did wrong fix it the next time and move on.
Don't take her shit man.

------Jaxin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: robertosc18
Actually,one day my ex ex ex gf,she told me that there was this girl in her class that thought i was cute,and she asked my gf if she could give the girl my #,anyways so i responded with a cocky funny comment.i think i said ''SEE I"M SO IRRESISTIBLE",anyways she got mad at me.,then,we were walking with my friend and his gf,and my gf was still mad,we stopped at this place where we hang out,and my friend was with his gf,and i was there standing like an idiot with my gf,it was a fucking awkard moment,for both of us,cause she didnt talk to me,i couldnt say i'm sorry because what i said wasnt bad,so i said,FUCK THIS,i'm leaving,(my friend and his gf were busy at that moment so i didnt said by to them..)and with out saying anything i started to walk away.when i was like seven feet away from my gf,she then said "WAIT", i stopped, and she she walked towards me,and said,"I'm sorrry i was being such a bitch"..then with a serious look in my face i said,"if you give me a kiss maybe i'll forgive you" then a smile.nice :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thats good cocky/funny and you showed that your willing to walk, that alone showed that your the prize. If you hadn't have been willing to walk it would have been a pretty bad over all outing, so keep it up and don't take her shit man!

"It's gonna be like Cabo in my PANTS!"

Contemporary Chronicler:
http://thecontemporarychronicler.blog.com/

Best of Jaxin:
best-of-jaxin-vt1824.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:43 pm 

A girl is looking for a man , a man that can take his own decisions and a man that can step for himslef , dont carrying what other think.

So don't try to damage control just move on and improve your game.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

One more important thing is to know what you did wrong so you can improve on it next time.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:50 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I finally realized why so many guys damage control.
When we lose out on the chance to be with a particular woman we feel want to get her back, this mostly happens to newbies or AFCs reason being they have a scarsity mentally, they truly believe that this one is it for them, they invest so much time, money etc. into this one girl making them psychology invested, making it harder for us to leave her(lucky you can use this same technique on girls).
We were originally programmed for a 50 person society and in that society there were probably 5-10 girls that you could pick up, you mess up with one of them your fucked ain't none of the girls going to fuck you man. In those times when you were lucky enough to have a woman, you did your fucking best to keep her, and if you lost out on her you're out of lucky.
However in today's society there are billions of women.
In Los Angelos alone there are 10,000 women having their birthday today.
So just remember there are a lot of women and you won't run out.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject: Don't Damage Control
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Jaxin,

I found your post extremely helpful and important. I still do that sometimes (damage control), and yes, I agree that it's better to just learn from your mistakes and move on.

I recently had an interaction with a HB10 that I've been working on for a while now. I was on my third drink of the night (bad idea) while I was talking with her, and let's just say I crashed and burned. I later on tried to do damage control, but yes, that does show DLV (another bad idea).

So I'm about to go out sarging at a friend's birthday party now, and move on.

3 things I learned from the painful process:

1) Don't damage control, especially if it involves apologizing too much. It will display DLV.

2) Take it ear on the alcohol. 1-2 drinks can sometimes be a great social lubricant and loosen you up, but > 2 drinks can only hurt your game.

3) The path of ONE-itis leads to the darkside. Unless she's the one, be cautious down this dark path.

Respectfully,

M

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:09 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

"The One" or not I don't care don't damage control, damage controlling on "The One" is like damage controlling on any chick, you lose control and it only leads to failure.

Contemporary Chronicler:

Best of Jaxin:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
"The One" or not I don't care don't damage control, damage controlling on "The One" is like damage controlling on any chick, you lose control and it only leads to failure.
Amen Jaxin!!!

I am now back in the game because i did too much damage control and appeasement with the girl that i (at the time) considered the 'one'. I hate to de-humanize relationships, but it is nothing more than another version of the game (with much higher stakes and even more complex guidelines) but the basics are the same. Be overly cocky and self-centered and they will leave you for someone more understanding, but be too understanding and give them everything and they will become bored. At best you break up, at worst you become someone they put up with but resent.

Be careful friends. Trust your instincts. Play and have fun, but when you find a real connection and Love, remember that it must still be give a little and take a little; not just give give give (no matter what direction it is in).