60's Anti-Manifesto (MUST READ)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 44 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 pm 

It's about damn time someone posted this thing here.
Quote:
You don't really need to do or say much of anything.

There is already tension between men and women. By definition that tension is sexual. It's always lurking just beneath the surface. If it was acceptable I believe people everywhere would be having care-free sex with multiple partners all the time. This tension is so dangerous it often leads to complete strangers having sex in less than 10 minutes. This tension is why some men feel the need to cover women head to toe in burkas. It's also why women know it's dangerous to put themselves in a situation where they are alone with you.

Do Less, Not More

Just by showing up, without doing anything, there is already sexual tension between you and women. It is natural and automatic.

That means:

1) There is really nothing "special" you need to do or say

2) Most women are already naturally attracted to you

Anti-Manifesto

It is my belief that it's not so much as you need to do or say "special" things to CREATE attraction as much as you just need to NOT do the small things that reduce the sexual tension that is already there. And eventually kill it forever.

- talking
- laughing
- reacting
- fidgeting
- bailing her out
- supplicating facial expressions

I consider this an anti-manifesto because most strategies usually focus on what you need to do or say. There is nothing to say. There is nothing to do.

Your whole life you have been doing things to lessen tension. You have always tried to make everybody else around you feel more comfortable at your own expense. You do this with your friends, your co-workers and especially the women you like. When things get tense or awkward you're the big clown making everyone laugh and feel comfortable. Even when girls reject you, you are more worried about their comfort level than your own. You don't want her to feel awkward. Aw!

This is bad because doing things to help women feel more comfortable with the sexual tension will be viewed by her as supplication. A woman is never going to be attracted to a man that can handle LESS sexual tension than she can.

In the end it always seems to come down to who wins the little tension battles:

Eye Contact: who is going to look away first
Introduction: who pulls their hand away first
Silence: who gives in and talks first
Resistance: who tries to diffuse the awkward moment first
Who breaks down and needs to have a talk about "what is going on" first

Lets look at a few subtle ways guys reduce the sexual tension in their interactions with women:

Opening & Silence

The reduction of tension starts right away. Most guys will use a social opener or make up an excuse to start the conversation. This may help you and her both feel comfortable, but is that really such a good idea?

Right from the beginning guys are scared of silences. In fact right after you introduce yourself you want to pause for a second and give her a chance to contribute. Instead what guys usually do is just assume it's their job to talk and entertain the whole time. It all comes off as they are trying to qualify themselves instead of the other way around. (The person talking is the person qualifying). When silence happens, as it always will, who feels the pressure to talk first.

Seductive Listening & Facial Expressions

Another way guys break sexual tension is by making supplicating facial expressions when listening. Instead of using this opportunity to bask in the natural tension of the moment guys get wide-eyed, flash goofy smiles and do lots of head nodding. And don't forget the nervous throw away lines like "oh my god that's so funny". Instead you want to keep relatively quiet and use more of a blank stare when listening. Similar to a poker players face. By listening intently but not giving her much feedback she will feel like she needs to qualify herself to you.

Escalation & Resistance

Anytime you get verbal or physical resistance there will be even more tension in the air. This is good news. Resistance is great! But if you react to the resistance verbally (ie. trying to diffuse the awkwardness by making a joke) you will kill that tension. The same thing happens if you look sad and become pouty. If you don't react to her resistance it never becomes real. It's not official. It's like it never happened. Being unreactive and keeping composed lets you be very persistent without coming across needy.

Tests/Asd

Many times it's not just you. When women become aroused they will try to reduce the tension by baiting you to break rapport. Of course you fall for this trap because you think you need to break rapport to create sexual tension. See the problem? The sexual tension is already there.

Even witty comebacks and reframes can reduce tension. As such, tests are best handled this way. Hold seductive eye contact, smile and turn your head away slowly. If her test is due to a legitimate sexual comfort issue then your response can be delivered in a sexual but serious tone.

ie.

~ We are not having sex tonight.

We're both adults. We will do whatever we are comfortable with.

Bailing Her Out

When you ask women to exchange numbers, meet up or come home with you, you should just ask her and then shut the fuck up. When women start stalling or making excuses guys always seem to bail them out by saying something. They crumble under the pressure.

Instead don't say anything and move slightly closer to her. Let the awkward moment linger. The pressure is on her. Let her feel bad for breaking rapport with you. If you can just keep your mouth shut long enough women will often come around on their own and agree to whatever you were asking for.

A good rule is to always choose the option that produces the most tension. For example if you want to set up a meet it's better to call girls vs. text them. When you text girls you let them off the hook and make it easy for them to say NO. Of course it's even better if you ask her out face to face. Anytime a woman thinks you are doing something because you fear tension (ie. using a bet as an excuse to ask her out) she is going to lose attraction for you.

Risk Creepy

As I have discussed before you want to embrace awkwardness and risk creepy. You want her breathing heavy and get her heart beating faster. That's because these symptoms mimic the signs of her being attracted. This tension is a good thing. You want it to be a bit awkward. You don't want things to feel too comfortable.

How Dare You!

Not breaking the tension can be even harder for new guys with less experience. You will be tested more. Women will look at you like how dare you be so confident. Plus, if you think of yourself as not traditionally "good looking" you will automatically think you need to DO STUFF to make women attracted to you.

Actually it's just the opposite. Guys need to do less. The things you are doing now might be getting reactions, but they are also reducing the tension. It's very subtle but when guys believe they don't have a shot with a woman, they say or do things to sabotage their chances. The funny thing is at the beginning the sexual tension and attraction was there. But because they didn't believe she was attracted, that tension made them feel awkward. So of course they were the ones to break it off first.

The key to assuming attraction is to remember that on some level there is already sexual tension between you and most women. This tension exists naturally. An automatic connection if you will. As such, your focus shouldn't be on what "special things" you need to say or do, but rather just on not breaking the natural tension and attraction that is already present.

Do less.

Source: http://www.fastseduction.com/discussion ... stTopic=59

Click here for more 60YOC

Last edited by Chief on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm 
Dedicated Member

60 rocks. Hands down.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:09 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Although I agree with 60 on most of his stuff, I really have to mention that I like balancing it all out, with peaks of tension contrasted by comfort, instead of barraging her with heaps of sexual tension. I find it keeps things fun and interested and I'm still moving fast.

Also I think the secret of 60 years of challenge's stuff and sexual tension game in general is finding the girls that are interested on sight FAST as opposed to battling your way through to sex with a girl that doesn't like you THAT MUCH.
pretty much: make it yourself as easy as possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:35 pm 
Dedicated Member

That's some tough shit you put in your post Chief!

It reminds me of last night. I was gaming this girl who was into me. She talked quite a lot. And I just listened carefully to what she said without giving too much feedback. I gave like 80% of the time eye contact so that I wouldn't come over as a freak.
Sometimes after I said something, or she said something, I kept looking in her eyes, while there was a silence. I think we both felt the tension rising high! She looked back at me and started laughing, and she began talking again. I think it's because she couldn't handle the tension which was mentioned in your post.

I also agree with Vaj though. Things shouldn't get too creepy and awkward. Awkwardness is never good. I think that comfort is still important because comfort allows you to go further in rapport, kino, escalation, etc. If you have comfort, then I would use some of the stuff mentioned in the post in order to create tension.

Ambitious to be succesfull => Shyler

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Amazing, even mystery would be stunned.

AFCCoffee :twisted:

"We are what we repeatedly do. excellence therefore is a habit and not an act."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think this contrasts heavily with what I do but I will be trying to maintain sexual tension in future.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I think what is said here is a fundamental something that opens the door to something that took a while to understand.

although the show keys to the VIP doesnt show a lot about pickup there is pieces and certain styles to take from. The most intruiging was that of cobra commander phil. what has just been written about this hidden force of sexual tension is really what this cobra commander does, he holds tension extremley well in an awkward fashion. Id suggest u watch the episode with this guy in it, it blows traditional rules out of the water, shows the true power of inner game.

I am experimenting right now with this tension and cobra commanders style, mixing it with traditional textbook pua material. It is getting real interesting with the things u can say and hold tension with, prolly the most fun Ive had in my life.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is one of the best book around, It did'nt only improve technics but also frame of mind and some nitty gritty stuffs required in the field.

The "silence" method in this book actually improve my result with less input :) , and did'nt only get women to see u as a myterious person but also a man who is comfortable and composed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

great read! enjoyed this post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:24 pm 

Quote:
Amazing, even mystery would be stunned.

AFCCoffee :twisted:
Mystery ain't got shit on this guy ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Itzmytime321@yahoo.com
But is it not possible that the tension might reach a level from where the woman would get so tired of making efforts to reduce it again and again that she'd succumb to the pressure and start looking for a way to get out of the relationship (which might seem like a burden to her by then)?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:02 pm 
Master PUA

I like it because it's very opposed to the conventional way of doing things and I personally love to create sexual tension.
Hopefully this helps make guys think differently.

I agree in principle with most of the points, however sometimes you need to assume different roles to achieve an objective:

-opening mixed set.
-working a group.
-extraction.

In all of these situations, sexual tension could be a negative. If you want to get a girl back to a house (maybe as part of a group), it's sometimes good to keep things casual and light until you get her back and then turn up the heat.

Applying a one-size fits all approach - whether "GO DIRECT" or "ALWAYS SEXUAL TENSION" or "GO FOR KISS AFTER 20 MINS" is never going to work in all situations and guys should take what they can from this and mix with other things that work for them. After enough experience, you'll naturally do what is right in a given situation.

I rarely meet guys that are able to create sexual tension or handle it so I endorse this from that perspective, just don't throw everything else out of the window.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Itzmytime321@yahoo.com
Forget what I said up there. If you approach a chick with 200% confidence and lead her into a conversation with the same confidence, AND don't feel awkward when it comes to the tense moments, she WILL break the tension and it will higher your value each time. I tried it, it worked. But yeah, you can't really take shit for granted either. You have to break the tension once in a while too. Keep the ratio 2:1 may be.

An indication that it's working right for you: She breaks the tension with an interesting story about herself or otherwise, instead of a boring "so.. what else".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

An interesting read, I have a few questions:

Using this assumption:
Quote:
2) Most women are already naturally attracted to you
it is fair to say that what most guys do to try and get women is countering this; it is unattractive. So, if I do literally nothing at all, women are attracted to me somehow, despite people in the room being more social and displaying more value than me sat down doing nothing? Not trying to criticise and I know you're not the original author but I'm obviously missing something here - I just don't see how.

Am I taking this out of context? (unintentionally ofc)
Quote:
Resistance: who tries to diffuse the awkward moment first
If I'm in a bar talking to a girl (I initiated) and I run out of things to say, does this mean I wait for her to talk and possibly make an excuse to leave instead of carrying on talking about something else situational?
Quote:
The reduction of tension starts right away. Most guys will use a social opener or make up an excuse to start the conversation. This may help you and her both feel comfortable, but is that really such a good idea?
Is this suggesting I go direct? I would use a situational opener; I don't want to appear creepy going direct (a fault of my behalf possibly).
Quote:
Instead you want to keep relatively quiet and use more of a blank stare when listening. Similar to a poker players face. By listening intently but not giving her much feedback she will feel like she needs to qualify herself to you.
Even though I was the one who opened her? It's better to not engage as much instead of having an interactive conversation?

Despite these questions a lot of it does make sense, escalation and rapport section as well as this:"For example if you want to set up a meet it's better to call girls vs. text them. " I do that always, fuck texting.
Quote:
Risk Creepy
Skeptical...

If anyone has any examples of this "do less" I'd appreciate it. I don't understand this at all, it goes against everything I've experienced myself and that I've read in PUA.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm sure I read somewhere that this is ok to use while in a group. Sixty has also written field reports where he was in the middle of a group and still used the techniques. They're under the radar, kinda like your stealth techniques Richard. The rest of group has no idea what's going on, and because it's all non-verbally escalating it's easy to calibrate, and the girl never really has any reason to verbally reject you. I've always been a quiet guy anyway, so I love this style.