Facebook Chat:Who has good TRIED&TESTED openers/routines

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

To me, facebook chat is the ideal way to open up girls. It lays the foundations and the next time you meet, provided you had a fun and flirtatious conversation, you have a private joke. This definitely does wonders for rapport and attraction.

I am friends with a lot of girls from holidays that added me but we fell out of touch, or girls I work with but never really speak to. Any of you PUA's have any opening advice, or full routines? My situational stuff is ok but nothing special.

I've been reading up on facebook chat game, but I haven't been impressed. I've read about poking as an opener but this, to me, makes you look like a creep. Also, there was advice not to use smileys but I think they're essential if you're having some playful banter.

The only opener I've used that never fails is
"Wow, _____, are you EVER off Facebook? :D "

Apart from that I'm fresh out of ideas. When I open them it's nearly always a fun conversation but I'm eager to step my facebook game up!

I'm sure facebook game is a rapidly expanding part of PUArtistry. It is definitely a way to make night game a lot easier :) I'm really interested to hear what you veterans of online sarging have to say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Funny thing is, I just came on here to post an opener I've been using to get some feedback. I guess I'll just basically double post, since you'll get the notification with this one.

I'm by no means a PUA, but I've become a lot more successful with women over the last month. Anyways, here's what's been working for me.

me: GIRLLLL (I type her name in caps)
girl: MEEEEEEE!!!! (they always add exclamation marks)
girl: lol

This might not be an opener per se, more of a greeting, but it always creates a bit more enthusiasm and energy. What happens with that energy is up to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

surely the easiest thing is to open off something they've recently said on a status or some application post. even better if you can CF with it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice Hunter. Weirdly enough I used that a few weeks ago on a girl I hadn't spoken to in ages and it worked a charm.

I disagree about using the status updates as a conversation opener in Facebook Chat. I think it looks a bit odd if everyone is replying to her wall and then you start talking to her on Chat.

It's something like the one I posted earlier that I'm looking for: By playfully asking "Are you ever off Facebook?" the conversation appears to be a fun one yet she is automatically forced to qualify herself to you. For example, the last time I used it the girl immediately began telling me that sometimes she stays logged on when she's at college, and that she's actually going to the gym in a half hour but had smileys inserted all over the place.

I was expecting a plethora of suggestions, maybe Facebook Chat PUA isn't as recognised as avenue of sarging as I thought? Just think how easy it would be if you had a certain amount of canned gold to use and didn't need to concentrate on delivery, voice tonality, body language, etc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Try commenting her picture. Find one where she looks really sexy. And then comment on something completely unrelated in the background. The last girl i did this too is trying to get me to eat her out for the first time in her life :)

example:
Your blanket is dirty
Your room is SO pink

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: fchaparro79@yahoo.com
this one works too i have tested many times ... i say cool shirt it doesnt look that bad on you :P ,then i turn the convo into cocky funny and if i dont have her number i get it i turn it into a txt ping pong ,sometimes if she opens up really well i would receive some sexy pics or naked pics i never respond right away i take my got damn time ( i get a little mysterious leaving her wanting for more )and then they always txt me first ,then i turn into a coffee meeting ... i see it this way whenever she gives l0l"s i escalate slowly if she flirts and keeps flirting online i bust her balls i get her number then ping pong text after the ping pong text coffee meeting walla ... its work for me 85% of the time 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

my tactic is to poke her she usually pokes back and then you can start conversation with "why did you poke me didnt your parents learn you to not poke people that you dont know?" or something else like this :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

My facebook game has been pretty tight. I pick a friend off my list and scroll through all his or her friends. Each hot girl I seep I send a message to (private message). In the subject line, I write "Did I?" and in the body, I write, "we spoke to each other briefly last Saturday, right?"

HB: really? Where?

Me: I thought we briefly said something to eachother at ____ pool or _____ club. No?

HB: no I wasn't there last wknd. Sorry.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOLz

...then the HB will go into any number of responses and I use natural game from there. This has been working great for me. I've copy/pasted that to prolly over 150 HB 8+'s in the past 2 weeks. My inbox is full of conversations right now! I keep a word document on my desktop to copy and paste and I keep it in my notepad on my iPhone to copy and paste! Many girls conversations will play out the exact same way. I've never done so much copying and pasting routines and openers in my life! Try it. You'll be happy with the results! Additionally, u can open like 50 hot girls in a couple hours by searching hot girl after hot girl after hot girl's friendlists. If they ask how I found them, I lie and say they popped up on my "friends I may know" list and I spotted her because she looked like the made-up girl I chatted with last Saturday at the pool or club that I never went to! LOLz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
My facebook game has been pretty tight. I pick a friend off my list and scroll through all his or her friends. Each hot girl I seep I send a message to (private message). In the subject line, I write "Did I?" and in the body, I write, "we spoke to each other briefly last Saturday, right?"

Me: I thought we briefly said something to eachother at ____ pool or _____ club. No?

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOLz

...then the HB will go into any number of responses and I use natural game from there. This has been working great for me. I've copy/pasted that to prolly over 150 HB 8+'s in the past 2 weeks. My inbox is full of conversations right now! I keep a word document on my desktop to copy and paste and I keep it in my notepad on my iPhone to copy and paste! Many girls conversations will play out the exact same way. I've never done so much copying and pasting routines and openers in my life! Try it. You'll be happy with the results! Additionally, u can open like 50 hot girls in a couple hours by searching hot girl after hot girl after hot girl's friendlists. If they ask how I found them, I lie and say they popped up on my "friends I may know" list and I spotted her because she looked like the made-up girl I chatted with last Saturday at the pool or club that I never went to! LOLz.
I might use this. but isnt the "Hey I saw your twin" routine a bit cliche these days and they just might know its a canned copy/paste?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:58 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:

I might use this. but isnt the "Hey I saw your twin" routine a bit cliche these days and they just might know its a canned copy/paste?

I don't think so. I've even never heard that cliche' before. They're already hooked and actually think this really happened and they are more interested in the neg that routine contains so they comment on that right away...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Paul, this is great! Thanks for sharing!

B

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I don't think so. I've even never heard that cliche' before. They're already hooked and actually think this really happened and they are more interested in the neg that routine contains so they comment on that right away...
I see what you mean. My prob, I am not yet good at the natural game yet. If I posted a few responses I get, would you guide me what to say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:03 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

[quote=""B""]Paul, this is great! Thanks for sharing!

B[/quote]

You're very welcome!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Absolutely Henning! Let er buck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

So I tried this and here is how my convo went:

Me: We spoke to each other briefly last Saturday night, right?

Her: uhh no.

Me: I thought we briefly said something to each other at Ghostbar. No?

Her: no.

Me: Ha! Okay. Well you have an evil twin out there then! I'm trying to decide who is better looking but your personality is definitely starting off better! LOL

Her: Aren't you funny. Bye.

Now how do I reply to this? I think she's testing me...