Pickup Motivatation

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 69 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Pickup Motivatation
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:43 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey guys if your reading this post right now and your a pro pickup artist just forget this and read something else cause this is for AFCs and newbies so unless you need some motivation you don't even need this.

Now for those of you that do need motivation read this posts NOW!!!

I'm a pro pickup artist i'm not saying this because i want you to think i'm an ego maniac i'm saying this because I know what it took to get there, there was no fairy that granted me that wish.
No Genie came knocking on my door, I did the hard way i learned everything took notes, did things that i'm don't even remember i went to the clubs every day just so i could give myself a shot at it.
I'll tell you some of my story: I'm a half Asian, quater black, quater hispanic, yet people normally guess East Indian or South American sometimes Middle eastern.
I'm not anything special no girl would put me on her wall just for show and tell...well not yet.
I looked at myself one day and i said "wow you suck, your shy, you couldn't pickup a sheep if you wanted, your a loser i hate you, you bring me down your negativitaly your loserness."
I hated myself,everything about me my skin my hair my eyes (they're brown, crappy, crappy brown).
I couldn't handle it i thought i was going to end up being a boring accountant watching a woman walk by through the window.
Galdly i was wrong, so very very wrong.
I saw him one night, I saw Style on a late night show telling people about his book, so like every body else i ran to the store and sat down reading, i didn't stop i needed to learn this.
I wanted to learn everything, and i did.
After the game i read every book, watched every DVD, listened to every audio tape, i don't even rememeber how much i spent.
All that did was give me strategy, all it did was tell me what to say and when to say it.
It told me how to think.
But the only thing it didn't give me was that belief that belief that tells me every sarge that i know i can do it.
To sarge you not only need ablitily but also energy.
I'm not talking about not being Tired i'm talking about being able to go up to any random girl and just sarge.
What gave me the energy to sarge every night was my deperation i needed sex i needed a girlfriend.
But after all of that after two painful months of endless sarging and pickup i got it. I got what i wanted, a super hot girlfriend and sex.
But i lost that energy i lost my fuel.
I didn't need pickup anymore i only wanted it.
After a point i didn't even want to do pickup.
But i wanted to pickup again that thrill every time that feeling of accomplishment.
I didn't know where to get it.
Today however i was watching the show Friday Night Lights, for those of you who don't know its a show on High School football.
On the show a guy name Matt gets lucky enough to get on first string, but he sucked balls(not literally), he knew the plays(like you know your methods and cocky funny), the only thing he was missing was one thing motivation, and belief.
Pickup is like football, there are two main things you need to both: A Game plan and belief in yourself.
You cannot have one without the other in order to win you need both.
Your Game plan is your method or system or what ever you use.
Your plays are your routines and lines.
Now most of you are still missing that key ingredient.
Now back to the show, the guy Matt was weak, beta, had a weak voice, had no beliefs at all, had too much fear.
Later on in the show we see that he lives in some shitty two bedroom house, with his grandmother.
Every game his grandmother was so proud of him, even though he sucked like shit.
The guy's mom was gone, his dad was in Iraq but was still proud when his son got to become first string quater back.
His life was terrible he had pressures, school work, the guy had to get striaght As, if he didn't he'd end up in shit again, he had a part time job, he had all these pressures and on top of that he's the man of the house.
His coach came over to his house picked him up went to the stadium and gave him some serious motivation, motivation that we all need.
Right now i want you to stand up jump up a few times get your blood pumping what ever it takes do it NOW!!
After the blood flows, i want you to answer me who are you.
Don't give me your real name say give me your pickup name and YELL IT!!
In a club the music will be loud you will have more distractions then yogi bear... but you need to yell out loud NOW!!
Give me three reasons why your a pickup artist right them down if you have to i don't care just YELL THEM NOW!!!
SAY "I AM [insert pickup name] AND I BELIEVE IN MYSELF, I AM A PICKUP ARTIST BECAUSE
  • ,"
    I don't care if your the ugliest, shyest, nastiest piece of shit the earth spit you, you can improve on yourself.
    YELL THE REASONS WHY YOUR A PICKUP ARTIST every single day.
    Fix yourself up wear your best clothes and go out sarging every single day.
    In the mornings Jog some, to work, to school, even around the block, just jog and yell out loud that your a pickup artist and you believe in yourself.
    The only thing stopping you from picking up a girl is yourself, thats all it is.
    Before you sarge ask yourself HOW MUCH DO I WANT IT.
    HOW MUCH DO I WANT IT, HOW MUCH DO I NEED IT.
    Then yell out your own answer (in your head if there are people around).
    IF YOU WANT IT YOU CAN HAVE IT JUST TAKE IT.
    Women are not Gods they don't decide if you get them or not.
    YOU DO.
    You are god, you control your life, you control your reality, if she don't like it she can leave.
    Not only must you believe your god, she must too.
    So how do you do that?
    You don't your belief does.
    Your in charge of your own reality, your the only one who can chose what happens to you in life.
    If you believe that your a God then she will believe it too.
    You guys must take control of your reality don't let some girl with nice legs take charge.
    YOU ALL HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL.
    Just use it.
    There is nothing stopping you but yourself.
    Just remember in life you can have ANYTHING you want.
    If you want it you can have it, you chose, i don't care if your the ugliest, smallest, biggest, oldest person every you can still be GOD in her world and in your own!

-----Jaxin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

If this doesn't make you motivated then tell me what does?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Are you saying your a Pro?.... Or is that some mantra you live by?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:26 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I write a long ass, post on how to gain a little confidence and thats all you have to say damn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Wow Jaxin... are you offended.... jeez man. You are starting to sound like a woman. Get your emotions in check there man... :D.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

lol thats a good line you should use that on a woman when she gets angry. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I don't have to resort to lines like a newbie :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:16 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Considering people like Tyler Durden, Style, Mystery, and even David D.(sometimes)
use lines i think i don't mind it at all not at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 3:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

ooOoOOo did I hit a button.... is someone getting offended... don't loose your cool Jaxin. Thats not PUA at all. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

are you trying to AMOG me on my own thread, dude that ain't cool mate. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Ya I was bored and wanted to. It was funny though... and was starting to work to... :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 1:45 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Website: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=382875915
AOL: bostonskyline617
i didnt read the post but wanted this to be bump

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =382875915

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Man, now this is the type of shit that speaks motivation, although it is written. Jaxin, I applaud the time, effort, and motivation you put into that post. Beautiful, Beatiful.

i lust for jessica alba, but now since she is preggers. I am lusting for Nicole!!! It's New Year's Day. It was Ben Franklin who said, "Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: djizzle28@yahoo.com
That was an awesome post.I like how you compare pickup to football in that you need a gameplan and belief in yourself to succeed in both.I play football,so I can understand how you could compare them like that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

man...i feel like i could read that every morning when i wake up. in fact i might tape it to my mirror. im always motivated but that puts me in the right frame of mind. thanks for the effort jaxin...