Stealth Attraction Entire Disk 2

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Videos

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:10 pm 
Master PUA

Guys, I just released the entire disk 2 of Stealth Attraction. Check it out and I can answer your questions on here :wink:
Pick up the full program (and 3 others) here: http://forms.puatraining.com/14special.html http://forms.puatraining.com/14special.html

Last edited by GamblerPUATraining on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm 
Dedicated Member

Thanks Gambler, good video.

I saw you on a documentary here in the Netherlands the other day as well, was interesting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:00 pm 
Master PUA

Yeah that was good fun and the documentary came out really well, glad you saw it. The guys continued to get good results after the course which is good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: just+ask
hahaha excellent video! Do you believe i can use this on guys when i am talking to them? which part of the escalation do you believe is more effective for a girl to use on a guy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

http://www.puatraining.com/puablog/2010 ... led-video/ full video

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:22 pm 
Master PUA

BSB, you can do some really cool stuff actually. You can use a lot of the techniques because they are similar to effective female flirting which is always subtle and slightly ambiguous.

On top of that, i'd try acting really into him - tons of eye contact, touches, etc. Right then he'd think "okay, she's mine, I'm gonna kiss/sleep with her" at which point, you start to back off and look around the room and not listen to what he is saying. It'll really mess with his mind and make him chase you, especially if you can tie the switch to him saying something that you don't like. Women don't use that kind of push/pull, a guy always knows once he has a girl. Obviously it'll work best if you are genuine/really good at acting. That should be able to break even the coolest guy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank you Gambler for this video (a lot of body language informations and much much more...).

And, in general, thank you for everything you do for developing and teaching this important sector of our lives.

I am Italian, so... sorry for my English. I have bought your book and I' am studying it.

I would like to ask you some questions

(I know that you are very busy and that they would be off topic here. So I would be happy if you only read them -without answering- in order to reply some day with an interesting article on your web site).

Sometimes we know a girl in a context in which we can't talk to her for more than three-four minutes.
Contexts in which we can' t be immediately seductive, because we are at work, for example in a hospital (we are doctors and she is a doctor).
So... Is there a way for slowing down the seductive process without risking the friend zone?
Can we use the SAME SEQUENCE OF INTERACTION ACTIONS you show in "Natural Game" in situations that we like to develop slowly?
So: Can I be mr. sociable for the first 2 minutes one day, then mr. comfort for the first three minutes another day and then mr. seducer another day?

And, in general: how do you think the seduction process works in a situation like the one in my example? Maybe in these cases the sequence mr. sociable > mr. comfort > mr. seduction don’t have the same value. Infact mr. sociable is important for creating a bit of comfort, for getting the hook point. But when we share a context with a girl, we just start the interaction at the hook point. Don't we?

Thank you for reading.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:12 pm 
Master PUA

Hi Reserpino,

Great questions. Stealth really is all about pulling girls from a cold environment (although not necessarily a cold approach) where you can go all the way to an f-close - usually a bar or nightclub. It's a certain percentage of what I do. However, another big part of what I do could be described as a two step process which is:
1. Social Circle construction - how to go out and create a social circle of hot women who introduce you to other hot women who are then easy to seduce or who you can eventually choose to seduce. AND to guys who can either make you look good, or bring things to the table that can help you game - eg a multi-millionnaire with a great house that you can use for after-parties, or a guy who can give you access to the best clubs and parties.
2. Social Cirlce Game - How to take a girl who is either a friend or a friend of a friend and game her.

With the examples you give, you want to get her into the social circle with the goal of seducing her later. In 3-4 minutes you can usually make friends and invite her out. It's actually pretty easy to get out of the friends zone, IMO easier than a cold approach. Any good PUA will find it easier, you just need to know the steps.

If they are in your social cirlce you have comfort built in, and if they are introduced to you, you also have comfort built in. If you have the luxury of knowledge that you will be exposed to them over and over again, you can also play a long game that will have a much higher % chance than something that has to be closed there and then in 10 mins. Generally you want to do a few things differently to the 3 characters cold approach style:

-Use your main girl friends to get you other girls. Tell them to introduce you to hot girls and they either will or they'll get jealous and want you themselves.
-When you are introduced to a girl that is a friend of a friend who is friendly and gives IOIs right away, you can just escalate.
-When you meet a girl who is up herself and is not going to be easy, be polite but give her no real smiles and no attention. Then demonstrate friendliness and big genuine smiles with the other less hot girls and that should grab her attention. Later on, you can start to spend more and more time and give more attention to this chick, qualify her etc etc and you can turn her around.

You can do these things over multiple meetings vs the first time you meet the girl which is nice.

-R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Richard!

Really really thank you for your reply! Thank you for dedicating me your time. It is really fantastic having the chance to discuss something you are studying with the author of the book you are reading, especially if he is one of the best PUAs.

I am the kind of person who love finding rules in everything and your approach in man-woman relationship is something that really satisfies me.

Your book is a magnificent guide step by step, which makes me feel confident: thanks to it I feel like I had everything under my controll. But I don't know how much it would be useful for a long game.

For example, thanks to "Natural game", I know when to be fun, when to be mr. seducer, when touching the girl, and so on.
But I would like to have a Gambler's book "Long Game" available right now, in order to know the map for the long game, the SEQUENCE of steps to adopt during a long interaction with a girl. When should I touch? When should I manifest interest? When should I be fun? When should I be seducer? And so on.

Yes, social circle is important, but I am really curious about the entire process of long seduction.

The last part of your post is really interesting: you suggest how to behave with different kind of women. And it is the last part that I would like to see realized in a new book.

I am a medical student and I have known a fantastic 26 year old girl: she is beautiful like a model and a very succesful doctor. I am 26. She looks at me with interest. She is shy. We don't have friends in common, 'cause I am new in that hospital. The context is very serious, so probably I should be a slow seducer.

I don't want to annoy you: I have described my situation in order to let you know what kind of method book I need.

"Natural game" shows a sequence of successful actions. In your opinion, can I use a big part of this sequence in a long time game? How much it can help me in becoming a good long game seducer?

The synthesis is this: you are my seduction teacher, the one I really trust. I would like to learn everything from this teacher, even out of the short game.

However, thanks for your support, Richard :-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow awesome video. I rewatched the whole lot twice before I went out ;) I was field testing some of it and had some good results!

Thanks Gambler,

-SoZoS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm 
Master PUA

Nice one SoZoS!

Reserpino, my game is very well suited to friend > girlfriend or social circle game. A lot of the escalation I teach in Stealth is subtle, non-verbal and slightly ambiguous. That allows you to TEST whether she is into you and ready or not.

To set the stage for this escalation, I build up my value in the group and make them feel good. If you can make someone like you as a friend AND you are sexually confident and can escalate, that's all you need. The long game is easy, which is why you see average guys with hot girls all the time - they used social circle and the long game to get them.

-R

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Richard, thank you very very much.

I understand, now: long game is easier, we can say. That' s why you dedicate a particular attention to the fast game.

However, thanks to the approach I'll acquire by reading your book, I' ll be able to play a good long game too.

Happy evening.

:-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

is there a site where i can download this vid?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:56 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Great video piece. Thanks for posting it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:41 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Gambler,

Well thought out and well explained. . . it's very impressive. I've always thought of your "0 to 100" concept through a visual approach by mentally drawing a "bow and arrow target" on the girl with the "bulls-eye" at the girl's crotch and the target rings being less intimidating to the girl the further you move away from it. Start with the outer rings and move in but I never broke down all the individual parts quite the way you explained it.

And where did you get the idea to close the physical gap by "misunderstanding" what the girl says? This is similar to what I often did with belligerent, screaming kids in order to quiet them down and better verbalize their feelings/intentions and it naturally carried over to interacting with girls. Instead of screaming back, I'd whisper back and they'd close the gap towards me just to understand what I'm saying a bit better. Often times, girls will press their ears right up to my lips . . . lol . . .

This thread should be a sticky. Much to learn . . .