Skin moles, confidence. Read and advice!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Dunno why but I have dozen skin moles around my face. Some of them (2) are bigger than the others (Diameter like 2-3mm, so not that big). Years before I was ashamed of them but now my confidence has grown because I have attracted girls, even if I have them.

Still, they bother me. I have been trying "Positivity challenge" which someone here revealed (In short: always when you think something negative, in this case "Skin moles look bad", you have to change quickly that thought to something positive). This have helped me a bit, but STILL I CANT GET FULL CONFIDENCE around women because of this. (Sometimes Im super confident but then when talking with women I start thinking of how I look, then boom, I feel like a pussy)

Is there any other way than removing the skin moles, it doesnt seem like Im getting used to them...

PS. Has anyone used natural mole removals? Homemade or some creams that you put on lightly slitted mole and it will "dry the mole" and drop it, then there comes just a scab.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:38 am 
PUA Forum Leader

If you can overcome your looks and still get girls you are the shit. You have to work on Inner Game. If you make a girl feel good around you she wont care what you look like skin moles or not. You have to stop worring about your moles. It is all in your head. Your thoughts create reality.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Dunno why but I have dozen skin moles around my face. Some of them (2) are bigger than the others (Diameter like 2-3mm, so not that big). Years before I was ashamed of them but now my confidence has grown because I have attracted girls, even if I have them.

Still, they bother me. I have been trying "Positivity challenge" which someone here revealed (In short: always when you think something negative, in this case "Skin moles look bad", you have to change quickly that thought to something positive). This have helped me a bit, but STILL I CANT GET FULL CONFIDENCE around women because of this. (Sometimes Im super confident but then when talking with women I start thinking of how I look, then boom, I feel like a pussy)

Is there any other way than removing the skin moles, it doesnt seem like Im getting used to them...

PS. Has anyone used natural mole removals? Homemade or some creams that you put on lightly slitted mole and it will "dry the mole" and drop it, then there comes just a scab.
What type of moles are they? I've heard theres like different types of moles? :?

I don't think so, if I'm thinking about the same moles you are then you would need to get surgery to remove them.
And I heard if the mole is large, you could end up with like a noticeable scar where the mole was :? ... so that wouldn't do anything for you either way, IF the moles are big..

but dude, if you've gotten girls before, just remember, you've gotten them before, you can get them again.
I've seen good looking guys fuck up constantly with girls, and some average looking guys pick up HB8+ every weekend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah, I know its all in my head. They are flat moles, not big. I´ve been reading around and hearing about various methods and some successes with honey.

Procedure goes it this: Put honey on the mole, let it be ~15min, wash it away with warm water. Do it again. takes up a week or so.

I need some good Inner Game advices, because I cant get rid of these thoughts without some help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Do you have any money to spend on a product?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:37 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yeah, I know its all in my head. They are flat moles, not big. I´ve been reading around and hearing about various methods and some successes with honey.

Procedure goes it this: Put honey on the mole, let it be ~15min, wash it away with warm water. Do it again. takes up a week or so.

I need some good Inner Game advices, because I cant get rid of these thoughts without some help.
I doubt honey would help man lol...
Are the like dark type moles?

Firstly fix your inner game, there will always be something about your physical appearance that you will want to change...ALWAYS.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yea they are black type. There is always something to fix, but nothing else bothers me than these.

I got no money to spend on those products like http://www.dermatend.net/
Or books that tell you how to remove warts, moles, tags...

But there are websites where people have revealed tricks. One of them is applying apple cider vinegar on moles, one is applying garlic. They should dry up the skin or something and the mole should become a scab or sumthing like that.

Im trying the honey, nothing to lose though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

And what comes to Inner Game, you could advice me somehow, how to start building it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Oh well, try out the home remedies, tell me how it works out for you
I wouldn't trust the online creams so much, chances are they won't work, the best thing does sites can do is take peoples money.
I'd suggest going to a dermatologist about it.

As for inner game, I guess it's just your way of thinking. The first thing you could do is stop stressing about the "moles". Inner game isn't something that can occur over night (well it didn't for me...), it may take a while, you have to be patient. I've heard NLP can help to some extent, but I'm not really sure about it, you'll have to ask someone who know's a great deal about it.
I developed inner game through reflection and experiences.
Throughout my teenage years I kept thinking the girl in class didn't like me, or I wasn't good looking enough for the girl, I wasn't athletic enough, and so on. I had very little confidence and low self esteem. I eventually got a really screwed up and warped framework of how I saw everything. This eventually spread not only into my relationships with females (which wasn't many), but also to my social circle, until I only had like 2 friends who I would see once a month.
I also had to move countries, so I knew absolutely NOBODY! And I was also starting to get really depressed.
I started reflecting on how my life got to this low point, I was once VERY popular, I actually had a natural confidence when I was younger, at school I'd win speech competitions, all the girls would want to talk to me, I was really funny, and so on.
I started reflecting and asking my friends (from overseas) and I realised that the girls I had "crushes" on actually also liked me, but I would never do anything about it mainly due to my fear to initiate. So all that time I'd been thinking some of the girls I knew didn't like me, when in fact they did. I was just too stupid and immature to realize it.
Once I realised what I had missed out on, I had this great confidence boost. I started going and meeting new people, and my inner game came naturally after that. It's like the more girls I got with the better my inner game got.
I can't say for sure if there is a 100% way for every individual to get inner game and confidence, because everyone is different.
But that's how I cam across my confidence which eventually led to my inner game!

Sorry for the long post btw...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks, story is familiar to everyone :D

What comes to cheating money:
-it is paid via SPAM, so if you dont get the product, you get your money back.
-they give you warranty: if the product doesnt work, you get your money back.

I know something about NLP, because at some point I was excited about, read books and so on. Even some "dark stuff" that may harm people.

But I guess getting better inner game is just about doing things and then realizing something.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Im not gonna wait for 2 weeks, I got bored. Now testing ACV (apple cider vinegar). I used it for one night already and the mole did shrink already and turned darker. Though it burns like hell.

If anybody else uses this to moles, PUT SOME VASELINE OR ANYTHING around the mole so your skin around the mole doesnt burn red.

Gonna report here what happens next morning and so on! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Shit, this is unbelievable, THE MOLE DISAPPEARED WITH THE SCAB. Its whole new skin there now!

Procedure:
Put ACV on a cotton ball on your mole (cover the other skin so it doesnt become red) and band-aid on it.

1. Night, do the procedure. Remove the system in the morning.

2. When you get out from work/school, do the procedure. Let it be there for couple hours (~2-3)

Repeat this for three days (Depending on how big the mole is)

My moles diameter was like 3mm and 3-4 days was enough. Then I just kept a day free from using ACV and next morning, there was a scab all over the mole.

I put some honey on it next night and showered it with warm water. In day or two the scab will fall off and the mole goes with it. There will be a little pink new skin under the mole now.

ACV MIGHT WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF YOUR SKIN, so try it out somewhere non-visible place. And before using this, I order you to go to a doctor to see if the mole is healthy. (No melanoma)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:26 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Shit, this is unbelievable, THE MOLE DISAPPEARED WITH THE SCAB. Its whole new skin there now!

Procedure:
Put ACV on a cotton ball on your mole (cover the other skin so it doesnt become red) and band-aid on it.

1. Night, do the procedure. Remove the system in the morning.

2. When you get out from work/school, do the procedure. Let it be there for couple hours (~2-3)

Repeat this for three days (Depending on how big the mole is)

My moles diameter was like 3mm and 3-4 days was enough. Then I just kept a day free from using ACV and next morning, there was a scab all over the mole.

I put some honey on it next night and showered it with warm water. In day or two the scab will fall off and the mole goes with it. There will be a little pink new skin under the mole now.

ACV MIGHT WORK DIFFERENTLY DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF YOUR SKIN, so try it out somewhere non-visible place. And before using this, I order you to go to a doctor to see if the mole is healthy. (No melanoma)
wow that's interesting. Did you get this off a website or something?

Maybe the thing you put on is kind of acidic and would burn it or something??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:35 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yes, I found the idea from the internet, but as everyone looks at it as a joke, I wanted to tell you all that it works!

Yes, its acidic and dries up the skin (in this case the mole) and scabs it and then the mole drops off with the scab.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i have alot of skin moles in my back and stomach. flat ones. i mean alot.

did the removal leave a scar? ive had a few removed by the doctor and it left some same size scars as the moles were.

oh. im like a year late.