Soul Gazing

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

Post subject: Soul Gazing
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: SSBlacked
Soul gazing, it's what I've learned and have done with many girls and it's turned out to be great until I have to end the relationship. Afterwards many of the women I break up with have this attachment, beyond physical with me. I've always thought of it as a "Cool thing to show a girl" because I'm into emotions, blahblah probably because I spend a lot of time making art. But lately it's been hard for me to show a girl even when it's one of my favorite things to do because of the aftermath it leaves and sometimes it even hurts women when I leave them.

So my story is, through most of highschool I've been the fat kid. Yes, unibrow, buck teeth, and nerdy clothes. Junior and senior year (which I am now) I've totally changed my look. I now have long hair, devilish smile, designer clothes, blahblha. But through the whole time I've liked this girl named Serina and she's never noticed me until now (which I've set up everything.. to make it start out as a sexual relationship and if I like where I am still going, I'll turn it into a long term one.) So she's heard it from a friend that I did this with girls, though it wasn't in a good way her friend told her, it's got her interested.

I'm planning on showing her it, despite teasing her with it and all. But my question is, do any of you think it really creates that much emotional attachment to a guy when the ritual is practiced? In all reality, though I would love to be with the girl, if she gets boring to me, I do not want to hurt her by showing her this.

-don

(ps; if anyone would like me to teach you how, I'll be more than willing to show you the way I learned.. excellent feedback afterwards)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Very interested in learning soul gazing...most of the information around seems vague and incomplete. Help would be appreciated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: SSBlacked
I found this on a website but I edited a lot to fit the way I learned it.. from some old hippy woman at a pot party. Lol

Purpose of the Ritual

The Soul Gazing ritual in Tantra is a method of communicating with your lover that is completely nonverbal. As such, it may open new doors to intimacy in your relationship that were previously unexplored. Use this ritual to communicate on a deeper level with your partner, and to awaken new lines of exchange. Soul Gazing harmonizes the energy of both partners, creating an open heart space where deeper intimacy may be achieved.

Soul Gazing can be difficult for some, because we are usually shy about looking directly into another person’s eyes for any length of time. We usually exchange a glance for only a few moments, and then look away. When another person looks at us intently for any period of time, it may feel like an intrusion, and we may label it a “stare” rather than a friendly “gaze.” The eyes are often called “the windows of the soul.” Through the eyes you can see a person’s hidden secrets—hidden emotions like anger, sadness, fear, shyness or impatience. In this ritual, you may feel uncomfortable, confronted, exposed and even afraid. Resist the urge to look away when confronted with these thoughts and emotions. Observe these thoughts and emotions if they arise. Feel your feelings during the ritual. Allow them to pass, as they certainly will, until they give way to an inner peacefulness and calm.

Preparing the Ritual

Create a Sacred Space

Prepare a space for the ritual. This is one of the keys of Tantra. Before any Tantric ritual, always prepare a space that will enhance and expand the ritual.

Your space should be clean and tidy. Remove any objects that are not in there proper place, and put them away. Pick up any trash. Vacuum the carpet. Put the laundry into the laundry room. Clear your space.

Adorn your space with objects and art that hold a sacred meaning for you and your lover. These may anything from flowers to pictures of your children and family, or even personal mementos you purchased on a romantic getaway. Place these objects of personal significance around your sacred space.

Supply some form of natural lighting. Candles are a favorite of many couples, as is a fireplace. You might also consider oil lamps, or simply draping a decorative silk scarf over a lampshade.

Sound is an important element in creating a sacred space. Soft and romantic music can be uplifting. A small fountain may supply the gentle sound of bubbling water. Wind chimes hanging next to an open window can provide a delicate sound.

Scent can be equally moving. Incense and oils can create a subtle scent for your sacred space. Many aromatherapy stores have oils in spray mist bottles. A few sprays of fine mist can add a beautiful scent to your SPAM. Favorite erotic scents include mint, eucalyptus, lemon, ylang-ylang, patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

Make your sacred space comfortable. If the floor is uncomfortable, put down a rug or carpet. Place pillows of various shapes and sizes around your sacred space. Make certain the room temperature is neither too hot nor too cold.

Relax Beforehand

Do not rush into the Soul Gazing ritual. Take time beforehand to unwind from your day. Relax with a warm drink or a good book. Take the time to let the emotions, thoughts and actions of the day melt away before diving in.

The Soul Gazing Ritual

With your partner, take a minute to stretch and relax your bodies. Especially focus on your spine, neck and head. Contract and relax the muscles around these areas. Wiggle your jaw back and forth and side to side. Allow the muscles to become fully relaxed and fluid. Before you sit, say the sacred greeting “namaste,” which is Sanskrit for “the divine within me honors the divine within you.”

Sit down with your partner, either on the floor or on the bed. Sit facing each other, either kneeling or cross-legged. If you are sitting cross-legged, place a thick pillow under yourself to support your spine. You may also wish to sit in chairs facing each other.

Touch each other lightly in a way that is pleasing to both of you. You may want to hold hands, or simply allow your hand to rest on your partner’s knee.

Close your eyes, and begin to focus on your breathing. Allow yourself to breathe deeply, with a long inhale and a long exhale. Look within yourself. Feel your feelings and listen to your thoughts. Notice any physical tension or feelings you may have. Experience each of these in their fullness. Acknowledge and accept each of these, but do not be distracted from your breath. Continue to breathe deeply.

When you feel these thoughts, emotions, and physical sensations begin to ebb, send a signal to your partner. Keep your eyes closed, but lightly squeeze your partner’s hand, or brush her shoulder to let her know that you have reached a place of stillness and are ready to begin the Soul Gazing. Wait for her response to your signal. She should respond in a similar manner. When she does, open your eyes slowly.

Open your eyes slowly, and allow them to focus on your partner. Look into the left eye of your partner. In Eastern tradition, the left eye is considered the feminine or receptive eye. Gazing into the left eye allows each partner to let the energy in, and to be in a receptive mode.

Direct your complete attention to your gaze. Allow all distractions to melt away. Continue to breathe deeply. Be drawn into the present moment, where all thoughts of past and future melt away. See how it feels to be intimately connected with another while staying aware of your breathing, and centered in yourself. Let your eyes truly be the windows of your soul.

The stillness of your gaze will gradually quiet your mind. In this quiet moment of stillness, you cease to identify with your body, mind, thoughts and become aware of the observing, centered self that quietly, dispassionately watches all you do.

Here, beyond the concerns of your ego, you may also witness your partner beyond the concerns of her ego. For the man, see in the eyes of your partner the universal female. See in her the manifestation of the divine feminine goddess on earth. For the woman, see in the eyes of your partner the universal male. See in him the manifestation of the divine masculine god on earth.

Notice the rhythm of your breath and that of your partner. Begin to synchronize your breathing until you are inhaling and exhaling together. Let your breath be subtle, but charged with the energy of your life force, and the energy of this moment of intimacy.

Continue the Soul Gazing ritual for five minutes or so. When the time has expired, again say “namaste” to your partner. Enjoy the feeling of honoring your partner, and the intimacy you have just shared. Each time you do this ritual, gradually increase the time you spend on it. Start with 5 minutes, and work your way up to 20 minutes or more. The longer you go, the more deep and intimate the experience becomes, and the more is revealed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: Graffiti+of+Arson
That ritual was originally to LOOK INTO SOMEONES SOUL! It has powerful side effect, completely subconcious bull shit, but you feel it's real as day. It can fuck with chicks, and you if you're not careful. Use the damn technique sparingly. If you want something other than a physical relationship than it's a great method, otherwise it makes chicks view you as a jerk, and there will be many negative side effects.

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello! I'm sorry, that is not the topic! I really like your forum! Thank you, I'm with you)