cocky girls

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 142 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: cocky girls
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

ok im good at what i do being cocky funny and everything but it b hard when im trying to attract girls that r cocky and funny 2 what do i do about that? when their tryna do 2 me what im tryna do 2 them

Post subject: Re: cocky girls
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
ok im good at what i do being cocky funny and everything but it b hard when im trying to attract girls that r cocky and funny 2 what do i do about that? when their tryna do 2 me what im tryna do 2 them
umm make fun of them and demean them on what they say

that might work

give me an example of what one would say

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:25 am 
Married Moderator

I love those girs, those are the girls I spend my nights looking for!
Because if you are good at the cocky funny part and keep it up you have a very playful conversation going, and as soon as I have set the level for humor and comfort, the I bring the topic towards a more sexual conversation.

But yes I love being cocky and funny with cocky and funny girls, its a great and fun way to create a bond!

10 things I wish someone taught me about Pick Up 10-things-i-wish-someone-taught-me-vt53087.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

I'm with slywaker...

I have more trouble getting a playful convo going with a shy/quiet girl than a cocky girl...cocky girls 'get it' and are fun straight off the bat.

With shy one's you need to use more calibration and warm them up slowly until they're comfortable with your style of playfulness.

Gaming cocky girls can teach you how to up your game big time. Ive learnt alot of come-backs/lines from alot of cocky women...great to learn from them.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
The best thing to do with these types of girls is shock them. Sometimes you can get results by proving you're at least on their level, if not more clever/slick than they are. If you're quick on your feet and have a good vocabulary, hey, go for it! If not, I've got some sure fire methods to 'even' the playing field. I call this the one two three method. It's a lot like stop, drop, and roll.

1. Spit in her face. I know this sounds insane, but it actually works. Say she says something really witty and makes you look like a moron in front of the whole set. What do you do? You dig deep - cough up all the phlegm you can, straight from the deepest, darkest depths of your lungs and spit it right into her open, laughing mouth.

2. Scream. I'm not kidding. Do it! Scream as loud as you. Practice this at home first. Learn to make a really terrifying face. Not only will it throw a cocky/funny chick off her rhythm, it'll also get everyone else in the room to shut the fuck up, at least for a second, which gives you a little more time to do what's most important: spit more game.

3. Talk in a really weird voice. Pretend you're a demon or something from another dimension. Hold your hands kind of high and limp and sway your head back and forth, speaking in a deep, otherworldly, demonic voice.

P.S. You might also want to tug her hair. Not too hard, you don't wanna come across as some psychotic weirdo here, just a little physical gesture to let her know who's in charge here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:38 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
If you are good with being C&F then you shouldn't have any problems with such girls. But since you are having problems says that you are lacking in coming back with witty lines and comebacks. Try teasing them more and literally make fun of them but in a joking manner (in other words neg them). And counter every thing they throw at you. You basically have to out C&F such girls to attract them. And the biggest thing to remember is that speed is the winner here. The faster you can deliver your C&F comebacks to the girl and throw your own "attacks" and keep her from dishing out comebacks of her own the better off you are.