how to do you tame a slut?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 141 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

don't encourage him.

from what i can tell, chances are all of that is lies, he's just looking for a place to brag to make is e-penis larger instead of manning the fuck up.
Quote:

nice i dont need some betamales help with being alpha.

Quote:
what im looking for on amoging is way to make fun of those betas that are in my way.

Well, that isnt AMOGing. Thats just being a douchebag. Sure.. AMOG's do that. But not because they are AMOG's, because they are douchebags. Wrongly performed, and it can backfire HARD. Just be everyones friend instead, best advice i can give you.
are you serious, i have done this multiple times to get people to laugh at people, it drops their status and yours rises because people think your funny.

Quote:
first off im not a beta male, secoundly the weird vibes probaly came off because there was a rumor going around that i was bisexual because i made fun of this kid who appeared to be gay, so he started a rumor. to defend myself, i said that i would kiss any girl in the room to prove my sexuality.

Get a tampon seriously I said you were displaying charactertistics that showed you as being the most beta in comparison, with them insulting how you were being weird and how you want to AMOG them because they are fucking your game up.

Quote:
i know that im not a beta male because i am extremely confident in my abilities

Why are you getting so PMS if you are confident in yourself why are you being such a insecure little girl?

Quote:
i aslo naturally do cocky comedy, even before i entered the game.

what im looking for on amoging is way to make fun of those betas that are in my way.

If your such a fucking natural then surely you can come up with some witty AMOG remark to play the fool on these tools?

Quote:
the guy with the beds oviously has no game because he was trying to take advantage of a bunch of drunk women, and tried to be nice by showing us a good time (but he was just freeloading of our booze). his conversation skills suck, because he asked closed end questions to meet her( i witnessed his shame).

Who is the BETA now?Bitching about what he did, how he h urt you?

Quote:
the basketball player is another story. he doesnt even measure up to me, in the since that i used to model and hes one ugly weakling, i only other hand weigh 170 at 5'10. what would be something that i could say about how he is a try hard who took his shirt off without looking gay, i just want to pretty much socially embarass them.

Your right he sounds like a tool, but why do you make him sound like a threat if you are this self assured?

Quote:
also if i got into a fight with bed guy, i think i would have had a good chance of beating him because i have been training in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai for mma and the ufc.

If this is true fuck yeah your awesome, but if you get in a fight with someone over this you are just a beta and he clearly has got the better of your emotions.
Quote:
nice, like i havent heard someone referred to someone like a little bitch before or that they should go use a tampon. anyways i fucked up on my post, i meant that i am training for the ufc.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

regardless, actually being alpha is not letting it knock you off.

true alpha's don't notice the AMOGing until afterwards since it so doesn't phase them and its such a non issue.

so whoop di doo a few guys are trying to get your chicks and trash talk you in the process. join the club. doesn't mean you should be AFC and cry about how you're being bullied by people cooler than you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:46 pm 
Post of the month winner!

Since when is insulting everybody in the room considered "alpha"?

The way the "slut", "wanna be black basketball player", and "beta guys" want to communicate with one another is UP TO THEM just as the way you decide to carry yourself is UP TO YOU. Complaining, whining, and calling them names would make you a _______. (What do you think?) Personally, I'm thinking "Omega" . . .

You identified your goal: You want to get with this girl and make her yours . . . then consider gaming her instead of wasting your brain power on complaining, whining and calling people names. You rise above everybody else and she's yours. Sit there like a 10 year old and continue doing what you've been doing and you won't get the girl and the other guys will continue treating you like a used tampon.

You haven't even begun gaming this girl yet . . . and you're worrying about how to make yourself the court jester of the room?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:45 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

lol so true ...... have you already done the swirly in front of the mirror ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i wasnt calling them names, o was just giving you some info so you could come up with some good AMOG material. as for what KristallNachte said, your right. i can careless what other people think because everyone is entitled to their own opion. i just wanted to get them out of my way, along with other guys that get n my way with girls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:11 am 
Mr. Nemo

Quote:
i wasnt calling them names, o was just giving you some info so you could come up with some good AMOG material. as for what KristallNachte said, your right. i can careless what other people think because everyone is entitled to their own opion. i just wanted to get them out of my way, along with other guys that get n my way with girls.
"Pushing" other guys out of the way so that you can get some girl, is not going to do you any good down the road. Guys are just going to cockblock you and AMOG you more and more. And you are justing going to have a harder time getting girls. So instead of "pushing" your way thru, befriend them. If you befriend them they may actually help you get the girl by stepping aside or putting in a good word for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:22 pm 

Quote:
First off . . . I think you fail to see that we are on your side. Most guys are here because we want to succeed and we want others to enjoy success.

Secondly, if you want to succeed, shove your hand up your ass and PULL YOUR BIG HEAD OUT . . .

You say that you're an mixed martial artist. What would you tell a kid who walked into your gym and told you that he is training for a fight and then in that same breath asked you, "So how can I impress the judges?" If his goal is to fight and beat a particular fighter, the first thing you'd do, (If you know what the hell you're doing) would be to assess his strengths and weaknesses vs. his opponents strengths and weaknesses and develop a strategy. Between the time he walks into that gym and fight night, you'd train accordingly to the developed strategy.

You "walked" into this thread telling everybody that your goal is to "tame this slut"(by the way, "slut" isn't insulting to you? Never mind all the other "names" you called others . . . ) I still understand what you are saying however. You want to MAKE THIS GIRL YOURS. This is your goal. Then why are you STILL fixated on this amog thing? Those guys are NOT in your way. YOU are seriously cock blocking your self.

Have you even spoken to this girl yet? Mr. Natural Man, stop this non sensical crap and start GAMING the GIRL . . .

I also suspect that you are into this girl because she's fucking everybody else and NOT YOU. This is however another issue all together. Anyhow . . . you have a goal; consider working to achieve it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

news on the girl. shes in my math class and some of my other classes. she constantly stares at me, and when i notice she blushes. the other day i saw her in my residence hall, she was being bitchy bc i wasnt paying attention to her. how do i make her want me so bad, and pump her desire through the roof?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:46 am 

Your thread now reads as if it was written by a bipolar 16 year old virgin but I like your new angle. You've finally been able to admit that YOU actually LIKE a GIRL to a bunch of anonymous people on the Internet. Big step!

Now to capitalize on your progress, I'd suggest you begin a new thread. Outline your current situation with this girl but try not to analyze. By this, I mean don't bother telling us that she's bitchy BECAUSE 'you ignored her'. You don't know whether she's bitchy because she's got cramps or has diarrhea. When you go on these "excuse" making tangents, you're trying to protect your little pride but what you're really doing is, "pulling away from the truth".

Stick with TRUTHS. For example:

1. I met her 1 year ago at a party.
2. She walked to me and hit my shoulder.
3. I said hello.
4. She said, F you.
5. She's in my Spanish Class. I caught her looking at me 3 times.
6. I really like her.
7. She's probably a bitch. (Ha ha . . . caught you. No . . . this would not be a "truth".

So . . . these are not opinions. These are true events that could have happened. Let others here help you, help yourself. . . In order for this to happen, you have to give something to work with. But in this thread so far, you gave us a load of BS. What did you get in return?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Tame A Slut…
I hope this is just a thread hook, because if not, and that’s how you view this girl, then not only should you not bother with her, but you should also feel ashamed of yourself. Show some class.

Them "You're giving off weird vibes, maybe you should fly solo"
You "Oh you want me out of the way? haha i see your trying to get in, nice man im sure she like's you, well done."
be-little him to the target and lower his value same as if a guy says he a HB's boyfriend and you find out he's not.

Whats all this?
"he doesn’t even measure up to me, in the since that i used to model and he’s one ugly weakling"
"first off im not a beta male, secondly the weird vibes probably came off because"
"to defend myself, i said that i would kiss any girl”
"know that im not a beta male because"
Alpha males DONT defend themselves, they don’t give a shit. They don’t say there not beta, the dont tell you they are alpha or they are rich or good-looking. They walk around and just do what the fuck they want.
If your defending that your alpha, your not. Your trying to be alpha and its not working, or these beta guys wouldn’t matter to you, you dont need to put them down for the sake of it.

"what im looking for on amoging is way to make fun of those betas that are in my way"
Betas that are in your way? Once again, you don’t give a fuck about them, they either line up behind you, if there alpha they stand beside you, or they can fuck off. Dont reply to them, look at them, acknowledge there even there, you do what you want to do. When you want to do it.

"i would have had a good chance of beating him because i have been training in brazillian jiu jitsu and muay thai"
You fucking wouldn’t! Not unless he starts it, ive done ju-jitsu for a long time now and the principles are the same, you DO NOT use martial arts on a whim because you feel beta, or because you want to look hard or cool.

Forget this "slut" of yours and take a long hard look at yourself, you want to put other people down? people are in your way? They don’t match up to you? Your thinking of fighting/ attacking them? Forget game, is this who you want to be? if this is who you are? This is not a person people are going to want to know or be around.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:09 am 
PUA Forum Leader

isn't their some old proverb that goes something like:

"you see the world as a reflection of yourself"

?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
isn't their some old proverb that goes something like:

"you see the world as a reflection of yourself"

?
Yeah, it goes; The world is a reflection of yourself. And quite right, it has significant relevance here. If more people acted with this in mind the world would be a better place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks double j, you opened my eyes alot. i know this isnt pick up but what belt are you? also with me defending myself, i meant that ambiquosly. i was trying to also manipulate the situation to where i could have kissed her because minutes earlier she was trying to go to my room and smoke with me. as for the slut thing, thats how she veiws herself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:08 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
If this is true fuck yeah your awesome
don't encourage him.

from what i can tell, chances are all of that is lies, he's just looking for a place to brag to make is e-penis larger instead of manning the fuck up.
E-penis........ ROFL!

I dont know you op but i do have to say that
"A rich guy doesnt need to tell you he is rich"
Subtlety is key here man

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

1. I don't usually like or see the need to compete with other guys best thing to do is isolate the girl and create a one on one situation

2. Any guy that focuses is attention on you and says your giving off weird vibes you tell him " look at how many girls are in the room and you choose to focus your energy on me? That's weird as it is."