Are you a "Natural-Game Nazi?"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » PUA Lounge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I am one of the biggest fans of "Natural" game.

But what's crazy is after The Game came out and Mystery had his hayday...it seems like a backlash started and everyone was afraid to use techniques and tactics to not only make meeting girls easier....but to make it more fun.

SO WHAT IS A "NATURAL-GAME NAZI?"

Basically a guy who thinks that any use of canned lines, routines, or "gimmicks" is lame or unnecessary. You'll see them on the boards blasting any guy for trying something new. They are elitist in their views and think that what works for them is what YOU should do. It became more about bashing one thing than building up the other.

They really make me laugh, especially when they're standing alone at the bar trying to psych themselves up and make themselves look/feel cooler than they are. While other guys are trying out new techniques.

When I interviewed Gambler recently, we had a great conversation about what Natural Game really is. And HE gets it. He even said he sees how the use of things like magic tricks can be really useful in your game (if that's natural for you).

He gets it, that's why he's a great teacher. But others seem to be very close minded.

Guys...don't let the NG-Nazi's destroy your experimenting with new things.

Have FUN. If you find something that works for you. DO IT. Try new things. Use gimmicks and routines as a crutch if you need to. Yeah, I said use a crutch. They're designed to help you "get better" and you don't use JUST cructches, don't you use your "natural" legs too?

But a crutch is designed to help you "get better" right. But when you're on crutches, don't you use your legs a bit too? There's room for both.

Do what comes NATURALLY for YOU. Not for some other douchebag with a hot opinion. LOL

If you want to see a "crutch" I used and recently made a video of, check my signature link below:

http://pumaskills.com/at/go.php?c=pickupartistforum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:11 pm 
Dedicated Member

Let me link you to this thread.

http://www.stylelife.com/vbulletin/show ... hp?t=71420

Read the original post, then scroll down to my reply at the bottom.

From what my mate tells me, the guy is considered an mPUA on stylelife, as you can see the topic has some guy asking me if I'm serious because of what I said, as if I dare to disagree with an mPUA.

Please read the topic and share your opinions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:18 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hey Trixta, got your message elsewhere. ;)

Here's the thing. I agree with you...in not relying HEAVILY on gimmicks and routines. But my opinion is you do what works for you and you load up your arsenal with whatever fits your natural style.

Gimmicks work for some guys b/c they can pull them off...even if they are obvious gimmicks and routines. It's all in how congruent you are when you do them.

But gimmicks can work wonders! They can get you in there when you need it. As long as the WHOLE interaction isn't a gimmick. You have to be real as well...but as you know. I'm a HUGE proponent of having MORE skills instead of less.

It just makes you more versatile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:34 pm 
Dedicated Member

Gunwitch guy has this to say:
Quote:
Reading her palm, doing a psychic "cold reading", doing a handwriting analysis, playing a game of some kind ARE all LOSER behaviours as well. You may get lucky and she wont decipher that you are paying her with this entertainment and brand you a poor lover or micro penis equipped man, but it STILL does not move them into a sexual direction of any kind, so don't waste the time. Besides, tampering with these mystic forces is a one-way ticket to eternity in hell, ha ha ha.
I have to agree. If I did this to the 9 I was with last night she'd think I was fking well weird.

Edit

I like what you did Brad, sneaky, posting on both stylelife and pua :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Right.
Especially if you do a bunch of them all at once and at the wrong times.
Mystery made famous the use of a lot of gimmicks because he understood how to make them work for him.

Then a lot of copy cats went out and tried to have the same success just by throwing that shit in their game without really understanding how and when to do it.

I use magic in my game (sometimes). I teach magic for pick up artists at PUMAskills com.

But it's not the only thing I do.

HERE'S THE BIG REVELATION...

Using gimmicks/routines with the intent of trying to get her to like you BECAUSE of the routines or gimmicks doesn't work.
Using gimmicks/routines with the intent of mixing it up, having some fun and taking the edge of the anxiety that comes with pickin up girls DOES work and it works wonders if you know what you're doing.

You have to be able to calibrate WHEN to use them, HOW to use them and WITH WHOM to use them.

I've picked up some of the best HB 10's in my life using gimmicks of some sort. But at the same time I didn't put on a "show."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:21 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Reading her palm, doing a psychic "cold reading", doing a handwriting analysis, playing a game of some kind ARE all LOSER behaviours as well. You may get lucky and she wont decipher that you are paying her with this entertainment and brand you a poor lover or micro penis equipped man, but it STILL does not move them into a sexual direction of any kind, so don't waste the time. Besides, tampering with these mystic forces is a one-way ticket to eternity in hell, ha ha ha.
I have to agree. If I did this to the 9 I was with last night she'd think I was fking well weird.

Edit

As much as I love Gunwitch.

Your reasoning is flawed, one girl went bad.... boo hoo, blame the material!

Scripted stuff is just words, use it right and it works, you can most definatly progress sexual state with scripted material stuff like cold reads etc

If a girl thought you were wierd, perhaps you were wierd, perhaps it had nothing to do with what you were saying, but the context in which you said it.

Even so, shit test quite possibly.

The O.P. has noticed something which comes up in every society, a pendulum swing of extremity, at some point it will calm down and settle back in it's normal position.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 am 
Dedicated Member

I said 'if' Fin :D. She doesn't think I'm weird - but she surely would if I were to do a best friend test her or something abnormal like that.

I bet the girl has never had any guy do some sort of trick on her in her life, granted she's only 17 but still she would probably assume it was weird. And if she ever met the guy from stylelife who does at least 5+ she'd definitely be freaked out.

Maybe things change as women get older but at this stage in my life gimmicks/tricks are a no go.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Natural doesn't mean No Game.

You'll still have to use openers/push-pull/whatever. But you have the ability to create stuff on the spot as you're not caring about anyone else(state/woo/nimbus), it releases that creative side.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I said 'if' Fin :D. She doesn't think I'm weird - but she surely would if I were to do a best friend test her or something abnormal like that.

I bet the girl has never had any guy do some sort of trick on her in her life, granted she's only 17 but still she would probably assume it was weird. And if she ever met the guy from stylelife who does at least 5+ she'd definitely be freaked out.

Maybe things change as women get older but at this stage in my life gimmicks/tricks are a no go.
When it comes to these things, whether an action is wierd or not depends ENTIRELY on who is doing it. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Mehow and Mystery covered this subject quite well. Their words:

"It's fun how people distinguish between natural and stacking game when every natural started out with canned material."

And that is the truth. The difference between a natural and a "stacker" is experience.

- Exerio

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Edit

Gunwitch is also an ex-convict and generally looks like a horrible cunt, besides these points he makes your role in the game seem like a rapist moving in for the kill, hes a slimey fuck

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

"It's fun how people distinguish between natural and stacking game when every natural started out with canned material."
Not every "natural" started with canned material. And I can tell you that many of them have no idea that "pick-up artists" exist. And it's because they are already pretty good with women.
And actually what's the difference between "a natural" and someone using canned material? It's willingness to try new things and find out what works for you. And many "naturals" are good with women because they are not afraid to try things. They don't know about Mystery or Mehow so they go on their own and try things. This is good because they don't have the limitations that the community creates in many people. They feel free to show "too much interest" or to demonstrate "lower value" and have "bad" body language. And then they keep working until they improve.
It's not the words or the technique that makes the girl like you.
In my opinion routines can only make you feel safe. You can think: "If this routine works for this guru and his students then it will work for me if I deliver it properly." and this way you can relax and actually go and talk to some girls.
But there's also a bad side to the routines - when you use them you just start to feel comfortable. And in some cases you can actually think that the routines do the work. Have you ever seen a "PUA" who is afraid to carry a normal conversation with a girl just because he cannot think of a conversational subject or "not demonstrate enough value".
None of the "PUA Gurus" invented sex or sexual relationships. They can guide you in the beginning and show you many useful things. But this things are only a foundation. After that you can actually begin developing yourself. Talking with people is a natural thing. If you go out with friends you don't need to remember things to say - you go out and have fun. And that's something really important - YOU SHOULD HAVE FUN (especially when you're with girls). If you do this and begin to experiment - you can still follow the advice of the "Gurus" but you shouldn't be limited to using ONLY this. Sure it will take some time to find what works for you. But if you enjoy doing it you'll be happy to improve yourself and meeting new people.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Edit

Gunwitch is also an ex-convict and generally looks like a horrible cunt, besides these points he makes your role in the game seem like a rapist moving in for the kill, hes a slimey fuck
He does appear a bit of a rapist, "girls should know you want sex when you approach them, give them the opportunity of sex"

What was he in prison for?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:04 pm 

You guys are hating on something you EPICALLY fail to understand.

The Gunwitch Method is by far the most effective and bullshit-free method of getting laid, bar none. Stop using ad-hominem arguments against his method.

Education:
Quote:
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.
Your focus in SEDUCTION should be moving things in a sexual direction. If you are too much of a pussy to do that, and/or if you rationalize your fear of doing so by unreasonably branding people who use GWM as "rapists," then you've got issues, and you certainly don't understand seduction.

I understand what GW is talking about when he's talking shit about psychic gimmicks and things like that. Anything that isn't focused on the sexual nature of an interaction isn't affecting the actual seduction one way or another. You can read more about this in my "Sexual Attraction Explained In-depth" sticky in the Mid-Game section of the forum.

You can't create attraction with routines and gimmicks that don't serve to create sexual arousal and/or sexual tension. Stuff like magic tricks only help to get your foot in the door, which is great, but it's not where your focus should be when it comes down to the actual pickup. Gunwitch has the right focus, and apparently a bunch of you guys don't!

That being said, I agree with Brad Jackson when he says that you should try new routines. After all, why would you play a game in the first place? To have fun, right? Then, shouldn't THE GAME be the most fun of all games? :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:

Not every "natural" started with canned material. And I can tell you that many of them have no idea that "pick-up artists" exist. And it's because they are already pretty good with women.
And actually what's the difference between "a natural" and someone using canned material? It's willingness to try new things and find out what works for you. And many "naturals" are good with women because they are not afraid to try things. They don't know about Mystery or Mehow so they go on their own and try things. This is good because they don't have the limitations that the community creates in many people. They feel free to show "too much interest" or to demonstrate "lower value" and have "bad" body language. And then they keep working until they improve.
It's not the words or the technique that makes the girl like you.
In my opinion routines can only make you feel safe. You can think: "If this routine works for this guru and his students then it will work for me if I deliver it properly." and this way you can relax and actually go and talk to some girls.
But there's also a bad side to the routines - when you use them you just start to feel comfortable. And in some cases you can actually think that the routines do the work. Have you ever seen a "PUA" who is afraid to carry a normal conversation with a girl just because he cannot think of a conversational subject or "not demonstrate enough value".
None of the "PUA Gurus" invented sex or sexual relationships. They can guide you in the beginning and show you many useful things. But this things are only a foundation. After that you can actually begin developing yourself. Talking with people is a natural thing. If you go out with friends you don't need to remember things to say - you go out and have fun. And that's something really important - YOU SHOULD HAVE FUN (especially when you're with girls). If you do this and begin to experiment - you can still follow the advice of the "Gurus" but you shouldn't be limited to using ONLY this. Sure it will take some time to find what works for you. But if you enjoy doing it you'll be happy to improve yourself and meeting new people.
I can pretty much guarantee you that the naturals who doesn't know the game still works on the same basics. I got at least 10 friends who I consider incredible naturals and they all use the same techniques in order to get there, they just have experience.

And of course you should try new things, I never said you shouldn't. What I said is that experience make the difference as it is the only way of getting comfortable with something.

- Exerio