make ur jaw bigger

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Related Areas & Misc » Body Language, Voice Tonality and Dress

Post subject: make ur jaw bigger
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

does anyone know if its possible to make ur jaw bigger idk but i think it gives a guy a more manlyer look and i just like it i was wondering if u could make it bigger just by like chewing gum all the time or stuff like that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Chewing gum might help. Doing cardio and in general more exercise will give you a leaner more defined jawline and would probably make your jaw look "bigger". Athletes look like they have big masculine jaws because there's so little fat in their faces.

~Antithesis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The jaw is a bone, the cheek muscles move that bone, so I don't think there are any exercises to make the jaw bigger, it might add definition to your cheeks though. I wouldn't worry about it though, women don't care about jaws, i don't think.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Yeah, exercise. It also helps with your chin. Just remember that you can't spot reduce fat. so just run a bunch, and your face will look better.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:49 am 
New to MPUA Forum

look at this guy. h t t p : / / mypuajourney. freeforums. org/fix-your-face-no-plastic-surgery-before-after-pics-t514.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

steroids also make your jaw bigger but I wouldn't recommend them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My teeth were wired shut when I was younger for about 2 weeks to help close my "open bite". I noticed that made my jaw much bigger and more masculine.

lol I wouldn't recommend it tho, because it SUCKED eating out of a straw! and was very painful.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I wouldn't worry about it though, women don't care about jaws, i don't think.
Woah, that is so not true! There've been studies done to show that women prefer men with strong jaw lines.. I'm too lazy to find the real statistics, but you just have to look at the "hottest" celebrities out there.. Bradd Pit, George Clooney, Tom Cruise, even Zac Efron. They all have strong jaw structures

Btw, if you have an overbite you should consider getting braces.. It will push your jaw line out and will force it to develop permanently. Or just lose weight or tone up // what's already been mentioned.