How to make her get an abortion

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How do you convince her to get an abortion? Women can get kinda crazy during pregnancy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There is a pill that you can get if you plan on sleeping with a girl and have
no intention of pulling out...

That pill is called "The Morning After Pill"..

However, I am not going to be the one to tell you what to say to a girl
in order to talk her into having an abortion.

It is in fact HER decision if she wants to have an abortion. No matter what
you say to her in order to try and talk her into having an abortion, all your
efforts will be voided by her in the long run.

You should just talk to her and see if it is the best thing for the both of you.

Make sure that you two are ready to have a baby and can support it and
the both of you.

Have her go through with having the baby and stick by her side, if you two
decide that you cannot support all of you, then you both might want to
look for a couple who are seeking to adopt a baby.

It's true that in the 3 month time frame she will be all hormonal and shit
and just be like you don't love me blah blah.. whatever... just deal with it
and comfort her.

Once again, I myself don't condone talking girls into having an abortion...
if you were the one who did not "pull out" then you need to man up and
help her out no matter what she decides to do.

Like I said above, talk to her and see if you two will be able to support all
of you, and then if you two cannot, and she decides to have the abortion
and asks your opinion about it... be honest with her... OR...

Find another couple who are looking to adopt a baby and just have her
go through with having the baby. The couple who decides to adopt the
baby will usually pay for all medical expenses including medicine, hospital
visits, and everything that this girl might need in order for her to have a
healthy baby...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I would advise the morning after pill dude. A lot of people I know make a point of having one around just in case of such emergencies.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I asked a friend one time if he would EVER have any kids... his reply: "no, I have stairs in my house". My reply: "dude, they make those little baby gate things for the stairs so kids wont fall down them". his response: "Oh.... no..... thats not the problem, if my girl gets pregnant I'll push her ass down the stairs".... I found this quite amusing, and in NO WAY am I suggesting this as an abortion option... but I had to share it. I've had to talk a couple chicks into abortion. Women have a natural response to protecting their offspring. Pregnancy/reproducing is their soul purpose in life, so this is a real challenge. My method was to give her an image of how bad the childs life would be. "Neither of us are ready for this right now, lets get things in our lives back in order, and then try again". "I want a house in a nice neighborhood, and 2 safe vehicles for them". "I dont want OUR children to go without". You have NO intention of EVER getting her pregnant again, but make her think that. Make her believe that NOW, is not the right time. Or just man up and be a good Father like me! Good Luck, and wrap it up next time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Alright, I'm going to speak for the poor girl you may or may not have knocked up.

First and foremost, if you have knocked her up and are posting her to try and talk her into an abortion; you are an utter shitwad, dickweed, christfucking asshole.
You may NOT tell her what to do with her body. If she wants to keep, she can keep. If she wants to abort she can abort. Legally, you have NO SAY whatsoever. Also, if she wants to, she can MAKE you pay child support.

There are a few options to what you can do to prevent pregnancy. In fact there are a LOT. Allow me to go in-depth on a few of the common ones.

The Condom: I LOVE Condoms. I have ones that I can collect, like trading cards. I have a stash in my closet. Why? Because they protect against STIs AND pregnancy. A wonderful invention.

The Pill: I LOVE The Pill. Yasmin, Tri-cyclen, Yaz, they are all GOOD friends of mine. They regulate my PMS-crazy, they let me PLAN my period and they have the added benefit of stopping me from ovulating.

The Morning-After-Pill: Ick no. It's a Good idea, and good for those mornings when you look over and go 'Shoooot!'. There are a LOT of down-sides for the girl though.First off, it has to be taken withing three days of the unprotected sex. Then she has to take a FULL-MONTH'S does of The Pill. That's going to mean cramps, bloating, mood-swings. You're worried about pregnancy crazy? Try girl-on-more-hormones-than-she-will-be-when-pregnant crazy. Combine that with the fact that it's less effective than The Pill or Condoms, and you have hormones AND stress.

You cannot make a girl get an abortion. Period. End of story.
You can, however, prevent the pregnancy before it happens. There are many, many, MANY options for this. Go to a sexual health clinic and educate yourself before you stick you dick in anything else. Even a canteloupe.

If I've misunderstood anything, let me know, I'm just running off of my educated guess here.

Cinnamon

cinnamon spice, ice queen of PUAF chat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
First and foremost, if you have knocked her up and are posting her to try and talk her into an abortion; you are an utter shitwad, dickweed, christfucking asshole.
So I'm an utter shitwad for trying to explain my opinion to my girlfriend? And yet if brazenly ignores my wishes and bludens me into helping her with her plans, that's entirely within her rights.
Quote:
You may NOT tell her what to do with her body. If she wants to keep, she can keep. If she wants to abort she can abort. Legally, you have NO SAY whatsoever. Also, if she wants to, she can MAKE you pay child support.
So should I pay a woman for what she chooses to do with her body? I don't suppose you'd offer to pay for guy's medical expenses if you gave him herpes.

It's a sick law that grants women all the autonomy and men all the responsiblity. Hell, even if a woman tricks a man into getting her pregnant (poking condoms, "forgetting" the pill) he STILL has to pay for the kids. If I have no right to force her to be a mother, than she has no right to force me to be a father.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:56 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Alright, dear, I think you're a little too defensive. Take a good, deep read of the two sentences you posted originally.
Quote:
How do you convince her to get an abortion? Women can get kinda crazy during pregnancy.
Now, where does it say there that you're trying to "explain [your] opinion to [your] girlfriend". It looks more to me like you just want to brush off the pregnancy so that you don't have to deal with any crazy. In fact, it might have been good for you to mention that "her" was a girlfriend. That's a tidbit that would be useful.
I apologize for being misinformed by your post. Perhaps you would be willing to give me the details of the entire situation so that I would not make this mistake again. Then I can offer you some advice that is specific to your situation.

Cinnamon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:58 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I am staying outta this one..... I don't need to be banned... :)
CK

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Klasik,
What goes through your mind when you write shit like that on a site like this. Its a PUA forum not the Dr. Phil show. We're all interested in learning more about how the womans mind works and here you are asking for help on how to convince her to completely fuck it up... WTF??
No no, sorry I mean WHAT THE FUCK!!!
what the fuck are you thinking?
what the fuck are you on?
and what the fuck is wrong with you?

"Always leave her better then you found her" ringing any bells in your head?

I almost do wish you went to Dr Phil with this one... I'd like to see the result.
Actually I'd rather see the results if you asked Baz Rutten, Chuck Liddell or Kimbo Slice you strange sad little excuse for a man.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:29 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cinnamon: This was just a hypothetical question.

Finchy: I just figured pregnancy was something a few PUAs have delt with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: dekemasterswink
I would advise you to leave her the fuck alone. It's her decision, you can't convince somebody to take a life away, that is so wrong!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I would advise you to leave her the fuck alone. It's her decision, you can't convince somebody to take a life away, that is so wrong!
Why is it okay for her to do it, but it's not okay for me to convince her to do it?

And protection doesn't always work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:19 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If it's a hypothetical question, then here's your answer:

You can't. It's not your place. Use protection. Use MULTIPLE FORMS OF PROTECTION and your chances of ever having to deal with it are very low.

My favorite combination? The Pill and a Condom. The Pill is 99.98% effective when used properly. Ask the girl if she's on it and how good she is about it. Condoms are 98% effective when they don't break and are used properly. Learn how to use condoms, carry some with you at all times. Now if we use some grade nine math:

2/1,000*20/1,000=4/100,000
Now those look like good odds to me. If you wanna make it eve smaller, pull out. Pulling out is around 75% effective if you do it right so...

2/1000*20/1000*250/1000=1/100,000

Damn. Good. Odds.

You have control over your reproductive rights BEFORE YOU STICK IT IN HER. If she gets pregnant, then it's all up to her.

"Is this right?" or "Is this fair?" isn't the subject.

Your responsibility is before conception. That's the Law. Period.

I see you trying to start an abortion debate or a debate about reproductive rights. This isn't the place for it.

Cinnamon

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:40 am 
Moderator Emeritus

Are you guys on crack?

Yes this is her choice... so is who she sleeps with, so is what kind of... ANYTHING she buys... So the logic here is that since its her choice, its fundamentally wrong to try to influence said choice? Because thats what you have all said and if you truly believe that then every last one of you is a hypocrit... WTF is pickup about? Trying not to influence someones choice in any way shape or form? Her body her choice, so it must be wrong to open her, or escalate or ANYTHING! We surely wouldnt want to try to influence her choice... that would be soooo wrong of us.

Now you know what I think would truly be wrong... following this god awful advice and simple sitting there saying nothing about it... or choking back your opinions on the subject and bringing a child in the word into a broken home, that she didnt even know was broken... because people on here are so fucking scared of offending someone that they roll over without even saying a word. There is more to raising a child then collecting child support.

Of course what was said about using contraception is solid advice... use contraception... as far as using the pill and a condom... I think thats overkill... I use condoms every time unless it's a monogomous LTR and she is on the pill... call me a rebel but then I dont.

So what should you do? You should talk to her about your (as a couple) options, time to step up and be a man... and that doesnt mean not saying shit because it's her choice... thats the most ludacris thing I have read on here in some time. Be nice when you tell her and explore all the options, be supportive but expressive. Let her know how you feel but do so in a caring way... you have every reason to express to her the pro's of your opinion.

And as far as this whole her choice and her choice alone, she can do it by herself and sue his ass for child support vibe we have going... while legally thats true... Do you know any women who have had a situation where they had to do that? Where the man let her deal with it all by herself and she took that approach? Because I do and that is a rough path to take... I respect those women so much, and I wouldn't wish the hardships they have to endure as single mothers on any woman.

In the end you 2 are in it together now... and thats how you should both approach it.

Post subject: ok
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: greg1gdclothing
get a plunger wait til she is sleeping sneak into her room the take the plunger an goto town jk

i was just kiddin
listen i was in the same boat bro nothing you can do but try to perswade her by letting her know your not ready

witch doesnt barleyt ever work out

um deoending on where you live see im in FL an you can actually take her to court an make her abort or adoption the baby she can fight an will most likey but i haave heard of 1 case were the guy won so idk