Frame Control, Defining Reality, and Being High-Value

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:08 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Comfort zones are good things; it is when you are in your comfort zone that you are able to "do" without "thinking." Instead of JUST stepping outside your comfort zone, what you should do is expand your comfort zone. If your comfort zone were measurable, say it's a 7. What you want is located in 8. The first few times you go to 8, it is going to feel awkward and uncomfortable, maybe to an extreme. And if whatever "8" is has a range of outcomes, your first some won't be favorable. However, over time, your begin to feel comfortable going to 8. Your comfort zone will eventually go to 8. This is the very reasoning behind the idea of confronting the things that fear you; eventually you won't fear them anymore.

But not everything outside your comfort zone is a fear. It is just additional information that your brain isn't "used to," and so it gets processed before you have time to act. So Stormy's point about normality stands. Because we all operate more smoothly and more efficiently in our comfort zones, doing the things to which we are accustomed. We are in the right state of mind.
I used to say precisely this, a lot. But for some reason I didn't mention it in this thread.

Agreed 100% and +rep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude lemme tell you this made me want to completely change my game and find out ima do that too. Somethings in other methods just dont seem neccary but dude this THIS is the sh...
Ima do this and this and keep going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Props to you stormy. I love the long threads, this one has it all covered: grammar, structure (not a big block of text) and most of all good content. I gotta go to class but im reading the last half of it after.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:57 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

FRAME SHIFTING

Getting into a flirty vibe can be hard if you aren't used to it.

Really, "teaching yourself to be a natural" is nothing more than putting yourself in a certain mood under a certain set of circumstances. Nobody's asking anyone to be flirty all the time; there are times when it simply doesn't make sense (work, family events, funerals). But getting good with girls first involves identifying the feeling of the "flirty vibe" in yourself, and then calling it up whenever you want to be in that mood.

The flirty vibe is fun. There's no approach anxiety, there's no social fear, there's no nervousness. There's just happiness and desire. There is no second thought about opening a hot girl; she is pretty, therefore you go talk to her. Simple as that. No other variables. You don't run out of things to say because you don't worry yourself about what will come out of your mouth. You just let it flow. And because you're in a happy, flirty state of mind, only happy, flirty things come out of your mouth. No tactics, no "game." You run totally on autopilot.

And if your calibration and logistics are reasonably good, you get laid like I usually do: without knowing beforehand that it's even going to happen, and usually without even trying.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvizLR4HqSk[/youtube]

This is kind of a tangent, but hopefully looking at it like that can help remove some of the ego entanglement from "getting good with girls." Nobody is "better" than anyone else if they can get laid at will. They just happen to be tuned to the right emotional frequency. Anyone can do it once they're tuned in. It's just a matter of learning how to call it up.

LOCKDOWN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2lbiS1fris[/youtube]

One of the reasons why a lot of guys have trouble finding the right "channel" is because they have trouble changing their emotional channels at all. They've got a "default" station and they're stuck there. This station usually doesn't involve being very talky; in fact, it involves a lot of nervousness and "just trying to get by."

I think that a big reason for this is how we're raised. For thirteen years, from the time you turn five to the time you turn eighteen, most of your waking hours are spent in a place where you are not allowed to speak without permission. Hell, depending on where you went to school, you might not even be allowed to go to the bathroom without permission. You are made to be quiet and pay attention. Not to express yourself (except in predetermined ways), but to shut up and obey.

I'm really not dissing the educational system here; it would be hard to teach trigonometry to a class that's constantly saying whatever they want as loud as they want. But this is simply one of the results of being raised this way. You go into "task mode." Your focus is on completing whatever objective is placed in front of you. You may not even enjoy doing it; this can be a very miserable state to be in. But we train ourselves to be in this state because we want to get good grades.

There's another set of circumstances where you can end up in this frame of mind: playing video games.

We're all internet dudes here. I suspect that there are a truckload of gamers here as well. I'm one of 'em. I likes me my video games. But gaming is another activity that puts you in that goal-oriented frame of mind. Gamers play to reach an objective. And once they reach that objective, they want to reach another objective. And once they reach all the objectives, they want to go back and reach them again in as short a time as possible, or using the smallest amount of resources possible, or some other self-imposed challenge.

That moment of victory is sweet. But the attitude of constantly striving for it will NOT help you in pickup.

You may have noticed that this goal-centered attitude spills over into other activities, as well. Reading a novel? One you allegedly bought to enjoy? How much does it suck if you find yourself just wanting to get to the end of it? Same goes for movies, songs... anything, really. This frame of mind is pervasive. I'm not saying it's bad, because it's great if you need to get something done in a goal-oriented fashion.

But this frame will NOT help you in pickup. It will hurt you and it will hurt you bad. It will make you afraid of making mistakes and give you the various forms of Anxiety. It will convince you that "rewards" are only the result of "hard work," and therefore backwards rationalize that prettier girls will blow you off because you "aren't good enough to talk to them yet." It will make this backwards rationalization before you even talk to the girl.

The flirty vibe is NOT future-centered, which the goal-oriented mindset of school and work IS. The flirty vibe is experience-centered. It's about being where you are, at that time. Not thinking about the future or the past.

PACING TIME

When was the last time you actually enjoyed doing something? Not at the end when you finished it, but as you were doing it? Not a feeling of "woo, glad that's over," not a feeling of "huzzah, that was hard, but I accomplished it," but a feeling of "this, RIGHT NOW, is awesome. I am enjoying myself doing this."

After several months of Tolle meditation, I get that feeling a lot. I'm enjoying the hell out of typing this right now. Just letting my thoughts flow from mind to hands to screen to Internet. It's a fun process. I'm in no rush to finish.

Well, some of you may not be quite ready for meditation yet; you may get impatient with it, and quickly. It's a tricky medium to work in if you aren't used to it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9aILZ3mcXI[/youtube]

And I've got to admit, I've cheated a little bit in my journey. Smoking the ganj has definitely helped me take a few shortcuts because it enables me to explore the inner workings of my own mind and experience things in different ways. Remember Jon Stewart in Half Baked? ...yeah, I'm kinda like that.

Please note that I am not encouraging drug use. Marijuana is a terrible, TERRIBLE substance. Yeah, yeah, I know. It's impossible to overdose on it, it has not been proven to have any ill long-term effects, and it's all-around safer than either alcohol or tobacco in every conceivable way. It is not addictive, it's cheaper than booze (even though it's illegal), it does not cause hangovers, it does not make its users violent, and it really should be legal.

But it ISN'T legal. And therefore, it is an evil, evil substance. Hooray United States government! So I'm definitely NOT recommending that you expand your consciousness (no hippie psychobabble here; that's actually what you can do with weed) by smoking a perfectly harmless plant that has been used by people of various cultures without ill effect for thousands of years.

Alright, enough of that. No bud for you. But I've already identified another medium that we're familiar with: video games.

BUT STORMY, I THOUGHT YOU SAID VIDEO GAMES WERE BAD!

No, the way people PLAY them is bad. And to be honest, most video games are designed to be played in that very Point A to Point B goal-oriented fashion that you SHOULDN'T be trying to pick up girls in. Remember, this game is emotional, not logical.

But here's a video game that is NOT designed to be played that way.

http://nifflas.ni2.se/index.php?main=03Knytt

The game is called Knytt. It's got a very simple plot: you've been abducted by an alien, and the alien's craft has been hit by a meteor or something and it has crash-landed on some unknown planet. You have to get the pieces of the spaceship that flew off and bring them back to the ship so you can repair it. Once you do that, then the alien who abducted you will probably thank you by bringing you back home.

From a strict gaming perspective, it's a fetch quest.

But that's not how you're supposed to play it.

The game is all about ambiance. It's about experiencing everything that each area has to offer. If you just hold down the "A" key and try to go straight to your objective, you'll find yourself frustrated and probably not having a very good time.

But if you play the game to enjoy the experience of playing it, you're on the right track.

You'll find yourself taking the long way to get wherever you need to go because you like the ambiance of a certain area more than another. You'll say "meh, later" whenever it's time to reach a new objective because you want to explore the area you're in. You'll stick around in a given location for a good long time to see if there are any secrets there... and even if you don't find any, you'll realize that nothing of value was lost. The search was fun. You were where you were because you liked being there.

You may stick around on the same screen, not even moving, for several minutes at a time just because you like that screen and its music. Maybe you like the animals there. Maybe you want to sit on top of a mountain and contemplate your universe. That's fine. That's how you're supposed to play.

There's no map function. Not that it matters, because if you're playing right, it really isn't possible to get "lost."

There are very few things in Knytt that can kill you, and the game is very generous with save points. There are a few puzzles, as well. But most of the game just lets you go wherever you want. And this is as it should be. You aren't "stranded" on a distant planet. You're on a sightseeing tour there. You're enjoying the exploration. You're enjoying where you are and what you're doing.

If you can find yourself in this frame of mind while playing this game, you're on the right track. If you find yourself getting frustrated, just wanting to get to the goal, take a step back and realize that you're playing the wrong way. You should be relaxing and exploring, not stressed over achieving a goal. You should be playing this game in the Now.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyvB8Sz8gjY[/youtube]

Doing this is NOT a substitute for field experience. It's a way of helping you troubleshoot your state issues if you find yourself having problems in that area (and who doesn't?). It's a form of guided meditation. It's a quick way to change your internal state to one other than a goal-oriented state. It's a way to help you enjoy what's going on around you.

At the very, VERY least, it's a different channel than the one you find yourself locked in most of the time. No goal-oriented grind here. It's all about the experience. In fact, if you think you play video games too much, you're probably better off playing this one than any other game. It's a step in the right direction, at least.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXcJIU3IRAQ[/youtube]

Emotion. Not logic. Emotion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:29 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

dude, by far ur posts are my favorite on this forum. I saw that you mentioned tolle meditation. im reading a new earth right now and its pretty interesting. if your not familiar with it its about waking your lifes purpose...in a nut shell. what other books for inner game would you reccommend? how is "the power of now"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Your Frame of mind is as impressive as ever.
:D

It's really a pleasure to read these posts, Stormy.

It's great to see how much more people realize the value of good inner game, and how not being focused on the goal, but rather the journey, is so much better since you will then enjoy yourself regardless.
And even if you don't get laid one night, it still was a lot of fun, and you'll probably have lots of great experiences from that night.

Keep on writing, dude.
We're loving it ;)

Cheers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow! Just read through this whole threat and it's completely awesome! Surely the best read on the forum. Thanks so much Stormy for your time and effort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:06 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Oh snap, it looks like we've been stickied.

To infinity and beyond!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

YOU ARE A NATURAL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSuJS4gA08[/youtube]

Like I told the guys in Chief's workshop this past weekend, my "specialty" happens to be house parties. I took a second today to figure out why that was.

It didn't take long to figure it out: house parties are relaxed, fun environments in which everyone is expected to get to know everyone else. Approach anxiety makes even less sense at a house party than it does anywhere else; it's expected that you'll bounce around the party talking to everyone.

Tactics, techniques, and "game" are all obsoleted by the social dynamics of an intimate gathering like that. "Normal" approaches are totally "normal" and don't feel strange at all. "Hey, what's up?" is expected. It's so normal that it doesn't even imply interest. People vibe with each other, emotions synchronize and get amplified, and attraction flows from that naturally.

Every piece of natural game that you have is amplified at house parties. In fact, I suspect that house parties appear to be my "specialty" because they're the easiest venue to pull from no matter who you are.

Then it's just a matter of closing. Show up, talk to people, have fun, pull. That simple. It seems easy because there's no thinking. The more fun you're having, the more likely you are to pull.

After actually typing that last sentence out, something else suddenly makes sense: why all of my pulls have always seemed so easy. If I'm having fun and not thinking, I'm doing well. If I'm not having fun and I have to push myself to interact, I'm not doing well. It follows, quite simply, that there's a huge gap between the likelihood of an "easy" pull when I'm in state and the likelihood of a "hard" pull when I'm not.

Which, itself, also makes sense. This game is emotional. If my emotions are going great, if I've already got everything going for me, it's cake. The girls just fall in line with everything else in my world.

If I'm chilled out and having fun, pulls are a foregone conclusion, should I decide to go for them. Who needs game? Just get into the right headspace and you get attraction! Then just go for the close and it's yours for the taking!

If only it were that simple. Well, it is... almost.

WHY YOU DON'T NEED GAME

As one of our students learned this weekend, most of the information that you soak up in seminars or on message boards won't actually help you in field. Evolutionary psychology? Not unless you're gonna talk about it for some reason. Masculine polarity? Come on, are you actually going to dedicate mental processor power to that in a club?

Any tactical or technical stuff? It seems cool, I guess... until you realize that you don't really need it. "Hey, what's up?" works just as well, under most circumstances, as the most delicately microcalibrated opinion opener, as long as you've got the energy and flow to back it up after you open.

If you're thinking about tech in field, you're doing yourself a disservice. You don't need to think. In fact, thinking only gets in the way of your emotions, which, when expressed, are what cause attraction to happen in the first place.

Despite the best efforts of several pickup gurus to try to prove otherwise, the fact remains that this game is still not logical and is instead very much emotional. Technique-based game is merely game with synthetic expressions of emotion instead of real ones. Your own core personality can carry you just as far as any flowchart-based logical method.

So who needs pickup material?

THE ROLE OF LEARNING MATERIALS

A lot of guys, it turns out.

You could have a dude who has everything in the world going for him EXCEPT his love/sex life. He could be raking in cash and be in perfect health, but something's just not clicking with the ladies. With a dude like this, some presentation work and inner game troubleshooting is all he needs to be as good as the "best" pooah out there. There's very little else that he actually needs.

So what do you "need?" What is the absolute bare-assed minimum basic set of things you need to know?

STORMY METHOD OUTER GAME: STRIPPED DOWN FOR EFFICIENCY

We're going to start and end with the nonverbals. Several methods present these as accessories, as frosting on the routine-based cake. "Several methods" have it ass-backwards. You can say damn-near anything as long as your nonverbals are good.

Vocal Projection: you've gotta be LOUD. As our good buddy jlaix reminds us every chance he gets, this is probably the most important piece of your game. This enables people to actually hear what you're saying, and also demonstrates confidence. This isn't some accessory to your game that you can maybe work on if you're plateauing. This is very, very basic.

Vocal Tonality: avoid trying for rapport (meaning that your sentences sound as if you're asking a question no matter what you say). If your inner game is in decent shape, this really shouldn't be much of a problem because you won't actually BE trying for rapport. But if you're in the habit of speaking like this, getting rid of it will help tremendously.

Eye Contact: easy to fix if you've got a problem with it. And fixing this won't "add to" your attractiveness; it will make you attractive to begin with. Not maintaining eye contact will send all but the most desperate of girls running off to greener pastures.

Kino: did I emphasize this enough a while back? Of course not. Kino communicates everything you need to communicate: interest, dominance, fearlessness, the whole smash. If you aren't using kino, you aren't picking up. You're doing something else.

That does it for nonverbals. Those four points right there are the most important parts of your game. If you think your game is plateauing, make sure your nonverbals are where they should be before you go running off to memorize more routines or read up on the latest studies about animal mating or whatever.

The best part? If your inner game is in good shape and you're unstifled and having a good time (in other words, you're doing what you're SUPPOSED to do at parties to begin with), this stuff all flows naturally. It doesn't matter how many DHV spikes your stories have or how awesome your peacocking is. Your very presence is a demonstration of higher value.

Then it's just a matter of actually opening and closing. You can handle the rest on your own.

OPENING

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27fUjx8SyiM[/youtube]

The most over-analyzed area of pickup. And because of that, the scariest part of a pickup. It seems that people think that the scariness can be blown away with logic, which just isn't true. Imposing a logical frame of mind on ANY part of pickup brings logic into the equation, which will mess you up. Logic means perfectionism, whereas emotion doesn't care. Don't think. In fact, if you want your opening game to improve, do yourself the service of never reading about opening theory ever again. All you'd be doing is putting more logic into something that isn't supposed to be logical to begin with.

All I'll say about opening is this: just do it. Doesn't matter how. Just get into a conversation and get rolling. Say "hi." Stick your tongue out at a girl. Doesn't matter. Just get into an interaction SOMEHOW. The more you think about this, the harder it'll be, thanks to the effect of paralysis by analysis.

So don't think about this. Just do it. It's okay to screw up. It's also okay to succeed. In order to move forward, you have to move.

And once you're moving, you'll be amazed by what works that you never thought could work.

CLOSING

This gets WAY less attention than opening in most of the pickup community... which is funny, because this is what we're here to do to begin with. Just as well, though, because that means less opportunity to overanalyze and screw yourself up.

I'll make this as simple as possible: if the girl is attracted to you (which happens far, far faster than routine-based methods tell you it does), her energy is up, and ASD isn't an issue, there is nothing left to do but CLOSE.

Get that number. Kiss that girl. Pull.

You can get the number within seconds. But you can't fuck a phone number, so this is really a fallback. I don't even bother number-closing unless I kiss the girl first (in night game, anyway). On the other side of the coin, if you have a decent interaction with a girl for a few minutes, the number is guaranteed. In fact, I'll go so far as to say that if you hook, the number is yours for the taking. It's not even a decision for the girl. She'll be ecstatic that a guy is manning up and asking for her number, unlike the slew of guys who she might be attracted to, but don't even try.

You can kiss the girl much, much faster than you might think. That same student I was talking about earlier learned this one GOOD (and I'm hoping he discusses what he learned in his review of the workshop, whenever he gets around to writing it). Smiling, happy girl, receptive to kino = girl that wants to be kissed. She may want some isolation first, but make no mistake about it: she wants you to lead her to a place where you can make out.

Teh secks: are you making out with the girl? Then you can fuck her, assuming you've got a decent location (unless the girl is down for a bathroom pull or something) and you can overcome any LMR that might pop up. It really is that simple.

CLOSING TECHNIQUES

You don't need them.

How do you kiss a girl? With your lips, duh. The "gettin' down to business" part of the pickup happens entirely in YOUR reality. It goes down how you want it to go down. That's how the girl wants it.

She wants you to roll up and offer her a ride through your reality. She wants you to kiss her. She wants you to pull her. She wants you to fuck her. She wants you to pull her into your reality and show her the world according to YOUR rules. She wants you to put her into position and plow her.

She's a GIRL. That's how girls operate. They don't make the moves. They sit back and let guys make the moves, maybe positioning themselves to get the guys' attention. They might congruence-test here or there, but ultimately, they want a guy who can step in and take control.

Do you understand yet why you don't need to be told a routine with which to close a girl? It's because the close only happens on MY terms when I'M the one closing. When YOU'RE in the field, when YOU'RE closing, it happens on YOUR terms.

You don't need anyone else to tell you when to close. Your core will tell you that. You're a natural, remember? Even if you think you aren't, there is most definitely a natural inside of you. All you need to do is start listening to yourself.

You're built for this, dammit. Strip away the social conditioning and inhibitions and embrace your destiny. This is YOUR life. This is YOUR reality. Live it by YOUR rules.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIihBE1ypn8[/youtube]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Stormy... You are the man. Everything you have said makes absolute perfect sense. I do ok on my own. I read on this site, but most of it (and by most, I mean 95%) seems incredibly stupid and in no way would work, because it is not natural. You don't have to go and neg girls (like is that a wig you are wearing? that is the worst one). It is fine to tease them if you have built some rapport, but every thing you say just seems to click. I just want to say thank you, and I am looking forward to this weekend!

Oh ya, I just ordered "the power of now" book online. You gave it such a good review I had to check it out. You should ask Tolle for some commisions for the plug on his book, haha.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Holy crap stormy, this has litterally blown my mind right now. I realized one of my biggest problems i'm to easily affected by others. I get alot of gut instincts on what to do in a ton of situations (not just in pick up) and don't go with them, becuase i start to think it'd make me look stupid--which now that i think about it is really just me subconsiously trying not to DLV-- to every one. These senarios usually end up with my brain and my gut being conflicted and i usually end up doing nothing, but getting me in a general negative mood.
I'm gonna read through this thread one step at a time, mastering each one as i go, so i can fully appreciate it.
I'm on the 10-day challenge right now. I started last night as soon as i read it and failed it within.....3 hours i think?(heh not that it matters, i'll do way better today for sure) My main hang up right now is that theres a kid on my dorm hall whose....well it's really hard to explain.
Actually now that i think about it I have a question for you. This kid is constantly pushing people around, verbally and physically. Now, for the most part i can ignore the verbal trash talk (partly becuase i've been getting it all my life and none of it really hits home any more and more so now after reading your section on the ego Smoke thing), but he's now actually gone out and started fight with me once and threated to fight me another time. Aparently he does this all the time though to everyone and becuase of this i can't help but think of him as 10 year old or something. Is this my ego talking here or what and if it is what can i do fix this?
I know alot of this post probably doesn't make any sense, but bear with it i just learned about the origins of life on earth in the span of two days plus i'm trying to understand what your saying here and am currently doing the 10-day challenge; so needless to say my head is kinda full at the moment lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Holy crap stormy, this has litterally blown my mind right now. I realized one of my biggest problems i'm to easily affected by others. I get alot of gut instincts on what to do in a ton of situations (not just in pick up) and don't go with them, becuase i start to think it'd make me look stupid--which now that i think about it is really just me subconsiously trying not to DLV-- to every one. These senarios usually end up with my brain and my gut being conflicted and i usually end up doing nothing, but getting me in a general negative mood.
You'll handle that in time. Don't worry about it. Whenever you feel that conflict, go with your gut. This will be hard the first few times, and you'll probably stumble, but don't worry about that. You'll reap the rewards, your subconscious will learn the lesson it needs to learn, and soon you simply won't have to think about it anymore.
Quote:
I'm gonna read through this thread one step at a time, mastering each one as i go, so i can fully appreciate it.
This thread is not in any logical order. I'm just typing this stuff as I manage to identify concepts I want to talk about and then put each concept into words.
Quote:
I'm on the 10-day challenge right now. I started last night as soon as i read it and failed it within.....3 hours i think?(heh not that it matters, i'll do way better today for sure)

Stick with it. You'll be amazed by the results.
Quote:
My main hang up right now is that theres a kid on my dorm hall whose....well it's really hard to explain.
Actually now that i think about it I have a question for you. This kid is constantly pushing people around, verbally and physically. Now, for the most part i can ignore the verbal trash talk (partly becuase i've been getting it all my life and none of it really hits home any more and more so now after reading your section on the ego Smoke thing), but he's now actually gone out and started fight with me once and threated to fight me another time. Aparently he does this all the time though to everyone and becuase of this i can't help but think of him as 10 year old or something. Is this my ego talking here or what and if it is what can i do fix this?
That's probably not your ego. It's probably him being a douche. More details, please?
Quote:
I know alot of this post probably doesn't make any sense, but bear with it i just learned about the origins of life on earth in the span of two days plus i'm trying to understand what your saying here and am currently doing the 10-day challenge; so needless to say my head is kinda full at the moment lol.
If you want to re-read this thread, do it in small chunks. Don't try to internalize too much at once. If you spot a post that talks about something that you really need to work on, go over that one and then turn off your computer and get to work on it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll send you the details; there some parts of the story that i'm not particularly pround of.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Stormy, STOP!
You are talking nonsense. Have you never read the Mystery Method. Attraction, Comfort, Seduction. That's the code. All that other shit is AFC to fuck!

No. Scrap that. Reverse it. It's the opposite. Isn't it?

SIIIIIIIICKKK POST STORMY.

I hope this way of thinking continues to spread in PU. Good links too. People who like this should check: http://naturaltim.com/?m=200801

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I hope this way of thinking continues to spread in PU. Good links too. People who like this should check: http://naturaltim.com/?m=200801
Hells yeah. Tim's blog is awesome, and like I said before, Flawless Natural revolutionized my game.