great mystery opener for HB 10. i love it

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 51 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

mystery opener for a HB10, i love it

PUA: do you know why you suck?... cos uv been surrounded by all your friends for the last 20minutes. and i been over here wanting to meet you, i dont know why yet. i mean your very pretty but beauty's common... you know, i wanted to find out if theres more to you than meets the eye. *sarcasm here* yet your miss popular, surrounded by all your friends, and now i cant fuckin meet you, so you suck...
so who the hell are you?

HB10: well im jessie...

PUA: and thats special because?

posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=51

guys, who has something equally as good to follow with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:07 pm 

Have you actually tried this in the field?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

i can help you with the follow-up. the "who are you" related beginning is actually my favorite way to do it so i know all the threads it can lead to! i'll give you another beginning as well

PUA: you suck!
HB: why?
PUA: well... first of all you are surrounded by all these "bodyguards" of yours... and i guess that would scare off most guys already... (*frame = but not me*) and on top of that... you are also prettier than the rest as well... and maybe its just because all my pretty exes fucked me up... but for me... i just began to wonder what might be wrong with you... you must suck at something... so whats YOUR problem?
HB: huh?
PUA: are you a psycho? are you lazy? are you spoiled?
HB: haha
PUA: ok so who are you?

----------

PUA: who are you?
HB: who are YOU?
PUA: I am [PUAname] (just to answer her question quickly and get her to respond the same)
HB: I am [HBname] *remember it!!!*
PUA: Well [HBname]... i guess you really wanted to introduce yourself to me, but actually... i wasnt after your name yet.... names are just names [HBname]...i just wanted to know first... who is [HBname]
HB: uhmmm....
PUA: Ok I guess this is a difficult question for you... let me help you sweety... if you were famous what would you be famous for?... no wait dont think that you are a star or something.. i mean... what would you be famous for amongst your friends for example? tell me the first thing that comes to your mind
HB: *qualifies*
PUA: oh i like that... you get 1 star... out of 5... if you reach 5 stars you win a prize...
HB: whats the prize?
PUA: i cant tell... its a surprise....
HB: yeah sure haha
PUA: maybe you should go back to your friends now or they'll know you are hitting on me
HB: haha & stays (=proof that she likes you.) (Trust me this will happen!)

if she gives you a hard time somewhere along the lines, just do this:
- Yeah you are right, we wouldnt get along, we are too similar... you and me... i wouldnt take your shit... you wouldnt take my shit.. where's the fun in that? we would make fights all day and throw things and then have hot make-up-sex all over the place... and fight and sex and fight and sex... it would be like an emotional rollercoaster... too much intense drama for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Yahoo Messenger: Trujuice42
AOL: Trujuice42
The opener needs a lot of work, just doesnt sound like something a polished PUA should say. Might want to revise that to be more simpler with at least a couple negs and and a qualifyer

www.myspace.com/zheruto

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:59 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
mystery opener for a HB10, i love it

PUA: do you know why you suck?... cos uv been surrounded by all your friends for the last 20minutes. and i been over here wanting to meet you, i dont know why yet. i mean your very pretty but beauty's common... you know, i wanted to find out if theres more to you than meets the eye. *sarcasm here* yet your miss popular, surrounded by all your friends, and now i cant fuckin meet you, so you suck...
so who the hell are you?

HB10: well im jessie...

PUA: and thats special because?

posting.php?mode=newtopic&f=51

guys, who has something equally as good to follow with?
would this actually work?? your rocketing her value and plummeting yours. this contradicts mm in about every way possible. - not saying that it wont work because its not mystery method - just that you describe it as a mystery opener. is this the name of it or actually mysterys opener?
V1V :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Perhaps something simpler. I always sit dead center bar, this way women come by me and I have no need for an FTC, or to look like some asshole wondering around the bar or club trying to meet women. They simply have no choice but to occasionally come near. So I usually start by waiting for them to come near then ask them either a relevant question, or an interesting question. The best way to have interesting questions to ask is to be having an interesting conversation with whoever else may be sitting at the bar. Then simply whats your opinion on the subject matter.
Or right now you could ask them something political, because its relevant.

Then after a moment of conversation you throw in the neg followed by I'm kidding your really cute, or very pretty. After their thank you response you say yeah there's a lot of cute girls here. That devalues the compliment you just gave them. Remember its pushing and pulling. That is what MM is all about.
At this point your ready for connecting. And DHV's/false disqualifiers

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

you say it wont work? it does!
not always, but sometimes you have to go direct!

then i'll just walk up to them and say: i see you everywhere... who are you? (i dont do the "you suck" part)

that works only if you have high value in her eyes.
for a really hot chick she sometimes automatically assumes you have high value because you have the balls to say that to her.

its like saying: you are hot, i am hot (you have power, i have power)... lets get to know each other and rock! (which means, just fast qualification with some embedded push-pull and then comfort)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:31 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

the waiting at the bar thing is a fine idea.

but "who are you" solution is when you all of a sudden see an HB10 and you have to do something fast because she is about to walk out of your life...

then i'll just "who are you" her

its risky to be direct maybe, but works in 50% of the cases

indirect is more guaranteed, but only if there is time for it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:02 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
that works only if you have high value in her eyes.
for a really hot chick she sometimes automatically assumes you have high value because you have the balls to say that to her.

its like saying: you are hot, i am hot (you have power, i have power)... lets get to know each other and rock! (which means, just fast qualification with some embedded push-pull and then comfort)
Precisely, the fact that you are saying this to her so openly means that you are a different man, with great social value. Unlike the guy that says "Hey, where are you from?"

But you have to use the "you know why you suck?" part for a true HB10 w/ bitch shield because you need her to lower her value and confidence, because she has heard it all before, by saying you suck she is obligated to listen as to why you said that.