A neg that might be too dangerous? You decide...

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 158 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:26 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,
I admit this is probably NOT something that would work, but it was an idea I got from a movie and it struck me as amusing because I bet no HB has EVER had something like this done to her. As a neg it would probably backfire and have her so pissed that she wouldn't even look in your direction for the rest of her life, but oh well.

Say you're out in a bar working a group, ignoring your target, and etc. At long last the HB chooses to interact with you, and she throws either a shit test or a bitch shield your way. First you offer her a drink to disarm her. I know buying drinks is a big no no, but sit this one out and you will see how it works.

HB: bitch shield, bitch shield, fluff, shit test, yadda yadda

PUA: Hey you're all right, you know that? Tell you what...come here, I wanna get you a drink. Bartender, give here another one of whatever she's having.

Bartender hands over the drink. Then, just as she puts it to her mouth to take a sip, you say...

PUA: Now pay the man!

Like I said, guys, this is probably such a nuclear bomb of a neg that the chick won't even be able to stand being in the same club with you...but then again, who knows. Hell it might even work after you've done a few minor negs for a while and built up her tolerance to them. Then again it could earn you a slap in the face.

I am new at this, and not necessarily sure what would or wouldn't work. The idea just struck me as amusing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: KrylonBlueHeart
Oh how wrong you are. That would work wonderfully unless she didn't have a funny bone in her body.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Krylon
Thanks.

By the way I forgot to mention in the movie I got this from, the stunt was used by one guy on another. (The guy was trying to be a tool, and it worked.) I just thought it would be well-suited to work as a neg.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 4:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Desire I like it, but I think its important that enough attraction has been created in order for it to work properly, and if it backfires, than you do have a good comeback like smiling and paying for it, then countring, NOW ITS MINE or something along that way, but its win or lose thing.

SF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Slipfinger
I agree...you have to hit the hook point before trying this. Also, I like your idea about how, if SHE doesn't pay, I plunk the money, take the drink and say, "Now it's mine!" Good stuff!

Post subject: hmmm
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: simthepain
im not too shur if that'd work or not, but i'd recomend that u watch juggler's video on youtube, abt how to buy an HB a drink

-David DeAngelo