Biggest fuckin' AFC?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

Post subject: Biggest fuckin' AFC?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

yeah, that's probably me.

so, i'm not working right now and i have little money. but, this girl i met prior to discovering PUA, and a big time AFC, asked me to go visit her in seattle. so i did.

it set me back a few hundred dollars i shouldn't have spent. i thought she digged me and i digged her, of course, and thought that it would be almost like some bullshit love story... and of course nothing happened because she's like, 'i'm celebate, no time for a relationship, blah blah blah...'

right now i'm really in the dumps, and i'm trying to pull myself out. i've got a new look and probably a job... but i'm really discouraged by that shit, which i should've seen coming.

i got drunk while up there and called a friend saying i'm going to die a virgin. well, i don't think that will happen but i need to get my shit together and become the heartbreaker that i know i'm gonna be, soon.

anyway, i was just gettin into the PUA mindset and this shit happened and now i feel like i've gotta start all over.

goddamn one-itis. it gets ya every time...

Love John

"The cure for one-itis, PUAs like to say, is to go out and have sex with a dozen other girls- and then see if this flower is still so special." Style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey Love John,

i have two solution's to when life is kicking you in the nuts....

i tell my friends and family the same two thing's im going to tell you my bro.

1) travel

& 2) take a concrete pill and harden the fuck up

your on your way john...life is good if you let it be.

Take Care

silver.tongue

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Nah man, if you ask from me, thats a GREAT start for PUA discoverings. Many people just sit behind the computer screen and won't do a jack and just read the PUA stuff over and over, believe me.. I have met people like them.

But you aren't like that, you have the courage to take and hold on to the chances you've got. I have great expectations to your PUA life :).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

thanks guys. it's been a few days, and i'm re-inventing myself. it's a whole new love john and a whole new day.

Love John

"The cure for one-itis, PUAs like to say, is to go out and have sex with a dozen other girls- and then see if this flower is still so special." Style

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Its moments like this that make me proud to be a member of this cult.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Its amazing how just a few hours reading through here can change your whole outlook. Been re-inventing too lately and, even if you're not going straight after the pickup, it still does wonders for your confidence. Love it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol, you don't deserve biggest f*n afc coz ur not as bad as some shit i know. Take it easy on yourself man. Give your ass some time to grow think and reflect. Success doesn't happen overnight buddy. Everything you do and that happens to you has a message. Find it and learn from it and move on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:07 am 
Post of the month winner!

LJ,

There are no pua's who do not have handful of stories like that. Otherwise, why would anybody ever get into this?

Way back when:

I held hands with a hb on a couch with her staring at me for like an hour because I had no balls to kiss her. The end.

I gave off all the "I like you emotions" to a HB10 that I sat next to in class for an entire semester to the point she was frustrated enough to turn to me and yell, "When the hell are you going to . . .?" And she stormed off . . . before class ended. I knew exactly what she intended to say. The end.

An hb8 actually had the balls to ask me out. She brought me back to her apartment pushed me the back of a wall and I was so nervous I blurted out, "I thought you already have a boyfriend . . ." The end. Actually, not really the end. She called me back few weeks later to ask if we could hang out. I said "no". The end.

Damn it, I could probably go on for pages and pages. The point is . . . well, I just try to laugh about it. The real point is that opportunities abound! It's what you do from now on that counts. In one particular case, I had an opportunity to re-visit a blast from the past. The girl who told me, "Let's just be friends," after the first kiss after the first date. Of course at that time . . . I thought that was the end. It wasn't.

She took a 7 hour train ride to visit. She didn't have a place to stay so I told her she could stay with me. She grew up. . . so did I. Lots of memories . . . yet, she's still a girl. Guys, you have to remember that women will always be women. After our wonderful day, afternoon, and night spent together, she cracked her voice, "Look, no kissing, OK?" Why would she even mention this? I went caveman before she could finish "OK?" and turned her into a cavewoman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

successful one-itiss are really I think the end goal of becoming a truly good PUA anyways, dont worry man we will all overcome because we are all addressing and improving ourselves we are a community

Quote:
It's just the fighters here...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

This is what i don't get with guys. You spend so much time,effort and hope into one girl so when it all goes wrong you feel like your whole world is going to end.

think of it this way you tried one girl and it didn't work out. I know it's hard but you have to toughen up and move on.
I have been in your position once i thout the chick was totally into me and then her friend messed it up.
But now i moved on and i can only remember tiny snippets of the incident.