HOW TO BE A SUPER-CONFIDENT ALPHA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Inner Game » Beliefs and Confidence Building, Self-Esteem, and General Inner Game

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:07 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi Guys,
I have done alot of field testing and research into the way Alpha males act in all different types of situations.
If i could put it down to one stand out common factor it would be they all show in their body language and talk that they:
LOVE LIFE
Every person no matter who they are or how successful they are experience highs and lows. What i am saying is that these people who show they love life are no different to you or I. The difference between the successful and unsuccessful people in this world are the ones that manage the lows. They are resilient. They fall down, they get back up having learned something. They turn a negative into a positive by accepting what has happened and developing strategies to ensure the negatives dont re-occur.
Alpha males also show that they can handle any situation. They will freely talk about a negative situation that they have been involved in but they will show how they have learned, how it has made them better. That they are unshakeable.
They are respectful because they know that to be respected they must respect.
They are the life of the group because they are interesting, different and fun loving.
An alpha's body language is always positive, their hand movements are often open, they stand with their feet apart, shoulders spread, chest out (dont overdo this).
They smile.
They take criticism without harm, if its with positive intentions they politely accept, if its aimed as a negative, they will turn it around to show the comment is entirely wrong.
Alphas lead by conveying their opinions regardless of other's thoughts.
It is very attractive to have what other people want - everyone wants a hassle-free, fun, interesting life. They want what you have.
Guys this is something that takes time but you can start right away, develop the mind set, show your proud of who you are. No matter where you are, your alpha.
All the tips mentioned above are highly attractive to women and people in general. Watch how people will come to you.
Let me know how you guys are going, post away! I want opinions on this stuff so get writing!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:42 pm 

I don't know why nobody give you a reply to this post. In my opinion is a nice post and have a lot of nice stuff that is true.

:arrow: There you go ; " LOVE LIFE " :wink:

Nice post, Excitement.

Thanks.

My website: www.pualife.webs.com

New TWITTER account: http://twitter.com/xfman1

Facebook: xf_pua@hotmail.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Nice...

I myself couldn't have put it clearer

KUDOS MAN!

You should re-post this in the PUA Lounge, more people will read it

they need it

Again, great post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

nice post. i definitely appreciate it

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

excellent post!
someone should re-up from times to times!

J.Fox

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i cant agree more on the learning from each situation. tony robbins stresses that

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yahoo Messenger: devilmaycry265
AOL: westthestamede
very good and detailed, idk how too discribe it but amazing

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:34 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

AOL: BlackBull626
Excitement...

You are my hero. :lol:

Naw,but for real,very insightful post.Well done taking the time to learn and share this.

Props to you!

EDIT:100 Posts!Booya!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sticky this post

-The Wonderful Ming

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post man!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi Guys,
I have done alot of field testing and research into the way Alpha males act in all different types of situations.
If i could put it down to one stand out common factor it would be they all show in their body language and talk that they:
LOVE LIFE
Every person no matter who they are or how successful they are experience highs and lows. What i am saying is that these people who show they love life are no different to you or I. The difference between the successful and unsuccessful people in this world are the ones that manage the lows. They are resilient. They fall down, they get back up having learned something. They turn a negative into a positive by accepting what has happened and developing strategies to ensure the negatives dont re-occur.
Alpha males also show that they can handle any situation. They will freely talk about a negative situation that they have been involved in but they will show how they have learned, how it has made them better. That they are unshakeable.
They are respectful because they know that to be respected they must respect.
They are the life of the group because they are interesting, different and fun loving.
An alpha's body language is always positive, their hand movements are often open, they stand with their feet apart, shoulders spread, chest out (dont overdo this).
They smile.
They take criticism without harm, if its with positive intentions they politely accept, if its aimed as a negative, they will turn it around to show the comment is entirely wrong.
Alphas lead by conveying their opinions regardless of other's thoughts.
It is very attractive to have what other people want - everyone wants a hassle-free, fun, interesting life. They want what you have.
Guys this is something that takes time but you can start right away, develop the mind set, show your proud of who you are. No matter where you are, your alpha.
All the tips mentioned above are highly attractive to women and people in general. Watch how people will come to you.
Let me know how you guys are going, post away! I want opinions on this stuff so get writing!!
I agree. There are only 2 things that we get from anything; success and experience. Failure is an illusion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

nice post

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Excellent post buddy!

It seems amazing that nobody has really said this before!

Nice one, and thanks for sharing the wisdom!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:07 am 
New to MPUA Forum

NICE that just reinforced some of my beliefs even more. Especially about always having open body language, being able to handle criticism, and conveying opinions!Actually all of it helps me, i love posts like this

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Nice, thanks for this. I'll see how this works out. The way I see it is, pretty much don't be too extreme? Except extremely confident..