Facebook Method(Field Tested Approved!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests

Which one do you prefer to game Myspace or Facebook?
Myspace  10%  [ 137 ]
Facebook  90%  [ 1251 ]
Total votes : 1388
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:25 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Sweet thread. Trying it right now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:37 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So how do you browse for potential targets? Via homestate, or school?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 6:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I do both! So far I have had better poke backs from city over school. I just started poking school folk, but havent gotten that many poke backs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 1:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Sooo i picked up this chick at a club along time ago.. shit didnt work.. but she would occasionaly talk to me on facebook (random short talk)... this just ended into a poke war of sometype...poke after poke..etc... i then stumbled onto this thread soo i gave it a run..

some help please, because i'm a newbie..

PUA (Me):
Today at 12:57am
Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that!

Perfect10:
Today at 7:52am
Strangers? since when are we strangers? :P

Soo.. basically i honestly didn't think she'd reply.. but she did and now i'm speechless..lol

any suggestions??

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been gaming this girl for a bit, met her a couple of times and was getting a good vibe. So i used the "your not meant to poke strangers" facebook opener. It was all going good untill this:

Me:Ha, how'd it go?
Yeah xander was talking about beach life, we're going. Just hope it doesn't rain this year
i need to get my mum's birthday present sometime this week actually, i have no clue what to get. suggest something
xxx

Her: was quite hard but im rubbish at english anyway.
o yer it was postponed last year until lyk august
well its sunny today so shuld be sunny on sunday :D
ha im useless at birthday presents
get her a........pet iguana
or a CD or perfume or i dnt reali no
seeing as i have attempted to help you
u can suggest something for me to give to my little brother.
xxx

Me: Pet iguana? Nice choice, i bet she'll love that ;). It depends how little your brother is, my sister got me a set of ipod speakers once, or a cd, a signed rugby ball is cool.
What are you doing at 3? you and i are going present shopping ;).
xxx

Her: hahahaha
luckily i dnt have to buy my bros present jus yet cause his bday is in lyk 2 weeks n i dnt have any money :|
anyway im afraid tht i will be in my garden sunbathing at 3 seeing as i cant remember the lst tyme is was sunny nd i dnt have exams for aaaaages :D
hmmmmm wt to have for lunch?
xxx

I'm not totally sure what she means by this, is it a get lost or not?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 3:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Sooo i picked up this chick at a club along time ago.. shit didnt work.. but she would occasionaly talk to me on facebook (random short talk)... this just ended into a poke war of sometype...poke after poke..etc... i then stumbled onto this thread soo i gave it a run..

some help please, because i'm a newbie..

PUA (Me):
Today at 12:57am
Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that!

Perfect10:
Today at 7:52am
Strangers? since when are we strangers? :P

Soo.. basically i honestly didn't think she'd reply.. but she did and now i'm speechless..lol

any suggestions??
I'd take that as an instant IOI, so I say you could do a rapid escalation (altho not sure how to online), and #close.

At least thats what I'm feeling. Someone else with better sarging skills needs to make an input on this. lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 3:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: zjw909
Ok I'm using this but I never get poked back..
I've poked around err... 30 girls. Of those I've been poked back by 3 and one msg'ed me.
I don't think I'm unattractive, maybe a 6 or 7?
What else could I be doing wrong?

~Bennjimin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 2:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
k i love poking kinda fun....

youre poking replies are awesome man and initial opners muchos fun.....

Hey i gamed this chick earlier today from randomly poking her two days ago ....

we messaged for like 45mins or so and I eventually asked for number indirectly aka if you had a phone and wanted to give out your number blah blah.... her reply:

"lol I like the way you think John, you dont ask...you dont get lol

The thing is my mother in her ultimate wisdom, knowing that her daughter would grow up to have a soft spot for cute guys, taught me NEVER to give out my phone number on the first night lol....

Besides I'm trying not to spoil my answers lol there is no other way of saying this other then Im in a realtionship and regardless whether you are a weirdo or a very nice chap my boyfriend would not be impressed with me giving my number out to another bloke so I have to respect that."

I HAVE NOT REPLIED ! AM UNSURE WANT TO RESPOND
Not read through everything yet in this thread, but noticed this was not answered, wanted to give my 2 cence.

This might come up again, thought i would give some ideas for responces, wondered what you all thought?

"Thats alright we don't need him"

"I never said i would call you, did i?"

Seems she wants to be pushed a bit to get the number though, you could just say

"I thought we had a bit of a connection, i am not looking for a girlfriend or anything. Just some fun."

"fun" can be taken in a few different ways, and saying you are not looking for a girlfriend could mean that she would feel more comfortable. Besides, she will have friends just as cute/hot as her, that you can be introduced to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi I tried the opener on this one girl and got this reply:

HB8: lol um ok
byebye then

How should I respond?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So i've been sarging girls through facebook, and i keep getting the common question either right after i send them the opening of "Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that! :) "

i usually get a do i know you?

whats a good counter for it? ive found this thread to work good so far but once that question comes into play i begin to stumble my thoughts and go blank.

:roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So i've been sarging girls through facebook, and i keep getting the common question either right after i send them the opening of "Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that! :) "

i usually get a do i know you?

whats a good counter for it? ive found this thread to work good so far but once that question comes into play i begin to stumble my thoughts and go blank.

:roll:
just say something along the lines of..

nope, but you looked very pokeable, but I want to know are you as interesting as you look?

or you could qualify yourself (i wouldnt.. risky mayb?) and say "no, but you should" or you could use that with the latter question...

then go about your normal routine...c/f, whatever...

Post subject: HELP!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: xxxphilmeupxxx
I again appreciate your help guys

I messaged an HB9 random girl on facebook who actually went to my university and it went something like this:

Subject: You must be shy
Body: "Because I've been on facebook for 4 years and you haven't said hi! how rude! hahah"

(I got that from a thread in the online gaming section of the forum)

She responded with

"oh sorry, well hello, haha. yea i am shy"

She says shes shy but I dunno if i buy it because according to her pictures shes a gogo dancer who wears some really skimpy outfits

WHAT SHOULD I SAY BACK!?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:44 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried this today. poked about 10 girls and just one poked me back. But that's not the point. I also tried message one girl that I added to friends recently, I added her randomly.
So I sent her: Hey you know its not safe to add strangers to your friends! I guess your parents never taught you that!

And she answered to me: oh except i looked at the friends we had in commen and saw that you knew anna so you can't be that bad of a person

I didn't realized that we had one friend in common. What do I say now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

hahaha i did the myspace method on facebook was kinda funny, ran the opener and all the other bits, she was on and off hook, i went for the last email where i say im busy and get the email addy this was the reply

ok then. ive given my opinion nw pls leave me alone i find this abit weird. bye but nice talking for the few seconds we did.

now what do you think happened lol. anyone have a reply for this kind of message?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi I tried the opener on this one girl and got this reply:

HB8: lol um ok
byebye then

How should I respond?
Leaving so soon?