Facebook Method(Field Tested Approved!)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Which one do you prefer to game Myspace or Facebook?
Myspace  10%  [ 137 ]
Facebook  90%  [ 1251 ]
Total votes : 1388
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Whoopie-

Question for ya.... so this HB7 i met at a club is pulling lines that are somewhat out of left field and completely different than expected.

showing extreme interest and practically begging that I remember her name and contact her, she completely turned a 360.

i got added by her on fb and followed up with a DHV line a day or so later and it freaked her out. i then followed with a few negs and assumed i would have recovered. told her to meet up at mall and help with decisions for shoes.

her reply was it would be 'weird' since she doesn't know me and helping me pick stuff out would be awkward and didn't ask.

i was planning on following up with a 'how else are people supposed to get to konw each other?' or a 'well in that case here are a few questions' and pull out the animal questions, etc.

any thoughts?

Last edited by B.Boroughs on Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Beyond Devil great job with the lines and keeping C/F. I just hope when yall meet you, you actually act that way or she will be creeped out.

BB, The name is Whoopie :lol:

Buyers Remorse! There isn't much you can do to recover from that. You probably didn't build enough Rapport and Comfort with her.

I would go with the question game since she wants to know you. Actually tell her your ambitions. Like where do you want to be in the next 5 years. Tell her that after the question game. Limit it to 5 questions each. Tell her to make them good.

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

How would you go about asking them to meet you for a game of billiards?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:11 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

:idea: :idea: Actually this just hit me when I read your message. You can try this because I think its fun and new. :idea: :idea:

Challenge her to a game of Pool but do it online like on yahoo games.

You can either lose or win it doesn't matter.

(L) "I am better in person. The only reason your good because its on the computer....(then go into asking her out for a game of pool"

(W)"I bet you play pool better in person. You seem like you would be distraction me with your devilish way because you are a trouble maker!"

You can try that out! Who thinks of that... 8) THIS GUY!!! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Great idea man! These are some lines I used to build attraction

Pua -
I am going to name you Trouble.

Ever play fuck marry kill? Out of these three guys tell me which you would fuck, marry, or kill.

Borat, Mr. Bean and Chandler (Friends)

Her-
lol... me? trouble? i havent a clue what you're talking about... i'm a good girl... [i love typing it... when i say it out loud people tend to laugh... i just said it and proved myself right... lol]

hmmm... i would probably kill borat... [couldnt deal with doing anything else with him... :p] i guess i'd fuck mr bean... wouldnt get great conversation... and i'd marry chandler... but i'd have to teach him some kinky things... he was shocked when he found pheobes hand cuffs and thought they were monicas... [ive seen too much friends lately... its not my fault... lol]
hmm...
janice [friends], marge [simpsons- i dont care that shes cartoon :p ], or... hillary clinton

PUA: I reply
Her:
and i'm hardly trouble. i'm an angel. lol... damn it... even i laugh when i say it.

PUA: Beautiful and Dangerous I like I like! :D

Her:lol... :p ;)
i do what i can...

Her: what else do you like?
lol

PUA: I like rock, infact im going to XXXX this weekend. You should come, but you may want to dress like trouble.

Have you heard of the cube? Dont get all excited, its nothing kinky its a personality test. :D

Her: oooooooh sounds like fun...... :)
dang it... i got all hot and bothered only to find out its a personality test :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I was probably going to respond with
"Dont worry we will put that energy to good use. It will be my mission to find you a guy that looks like Mr. Bean to make your creepiest fantasies come true. "

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow, Devil you really dont need my help. Your doing pretty good on your on.

The Cube works best in person I believe. So tell her the only way she gets to do the Cube if yall hang out, but when yall hang out don't even bring it up. Make her bring up the Cube.

Your way passed attraction and now its time for a little comfort.

"So beside being a trouble maker...What else do you have going for you beside your good looks? :D"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm just baffled on how to respond here.

Scenario: I have Poked, and was Poked back.

Now, I send the standard message of;

Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that! =)

Ok.

Now, what do I reply for these type of responses.

1. HB: "I guess yours never taught you that either."

2. HB: "I apologize. You will not be poked again!"

3. HB. "Lol. Ok I won't do it again"

Or should I put them in the "Have no personality and don't waste my time with them" Category?

Thank you in advanced! This Topic is a GOLD MINED!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've found a man who's in to Quantum Leap! x
-
you know it isn't safe to poke strangers ;-) guess your parents never taught you that!

and QL is the best show EVER!!!!
-
thank u 4 that lesson in life! it is the best without doubt!
-
just dropping off pearls of wisdom...

see the snow today?

reminded me of home in the US.....
-
snow was really nice.. apart from the fact that my heating has packed up! where abouts in the us?
-
....i was rudely awoken by a text from my best friend, that's the girl in the pic on my profile and she was like snnnnnnnnooooooooowwwww, i said that's great...but i needed my beauty sleep.....hehe....

anyhoo,
heating packed up eh?.....hopefully, you were warm, if not i know a man who can help...love the fact you dating yourself with the Cosby show;-) but you are a woman of style and taste.... i loved that show as a kid...don't see it on too much anymore....you in to any other 80's Tv????

the US bit.....i was booted out of my house after my parent's got divorced here in the UK, and i decided to go to the US, Colorado, where a lot of my family live and i supported myself through university out there, came back here and thought well....i can't make enough cash to be Sam Beckett with a biology degree, so i am studying to become a pharmacist, finish next year.....and i just finished up running my late dad's business...so it's been full on over the last few years, but i have manged to become a highly efficient lighter repair man :-)

speak soon...
-
what about dukes of hazard?! got heating sorted, but have just crashed my mini cooper and cried all the way home! this is turning out 2 be a shitter of a week... never been 2 america.. its on my list!
-
DOH...maybe, maybe....but for 80's cheese, one can't wrong with a bit of the Hoff.....and the A-Team, i am a BA fan myself, but Murdoch was pretty cool as well.

just curious...other than your looks and impressive taste in TV, what 3 other things have you got going for you?? oh, and by the way...cheer up a bit, the mini may've crashed, but we've been chatting, so it can't be all bad ;-P

seriously though, i hope you came away unhurt from the crash and that t gets sorted quickly!!
-
came away unhurt.. apart from the half a grand bill coming my way! forgot about knightrider, always wanted a talkin car! um... 3 things.. good question, my ability 2 make people smike no matter how bad the situation is definately one, i ll come back 2 u on the others.. any way.. what about u? obviously your very modest?!
-
hey....

got a monkey on your back, eh?? not so good on the bill, but at least you can get it taken care of :-) if it had been KITT, the car wouldn't of crashed!

nice...good that you can make other people laugh, but can you make ME laugh?? anxious minds await....also, only 1 out of three reasons isn't fair, you are a naughty girl and i can clearly see that you are trouble!

and as for my three things, well aside from good looks, in the right light and after a drink or two, and GREAT taste in TV, i would say the following:

1.) i am smart....good for pub quizzes and the like....
2.) i scrub up very well in a suit, or so i have been told....haha
3.) i am ambitious and will go far....at least i think so!

i've asked a Q, tis now your turn....
-
this is not the 1st time i have been called trouble... my question is a simple one..... when are u planning 2 buy me a white wine?

thats' the convo, she opened me from the 'Are you interested?' applet on FB and this is how it unfolded.....hope some of this can help you guys.....credit to Whoopie for some of the lines, much thanks!

take care,
phil.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:15 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

this stuff is great man thanks for the tips

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

What if she doesnt post back and just sends a message saying "who are you" - HB9.9!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:21 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I'm just baffled on how to respond here.

Scenario: I have Poked, and was Poked back.

Now, I send the standard message of;

Hey you know its not safe to poke strangers! I guess your parents never taught you that! =)

Ok.

Now, what do I reply for these type of responses.

1. HB: "I guess yours never taught you that either."

2. HB: "I apologize. You will not be poked again!"

3. HB. "Lol. Ok I won't do it again"

Or should I put them in the "Have no personality and don't waste my time with them" Category?

Thank you in advanced! This Topic is a GOLD MINED!
Be fun and creative.

1: No they taught me but I like to be a little dangerous at times, but for YOU your a little rebel. I bet you are a big trouble maker!

2: Yeah I know I won't be poked again because next time I am going to spank you because you seem like someone who return favors like that because your a big trouble maker!(work with that to your personality.)

3: Your such a bad liar! If your laughing when your saying your not going to poke me again. We are already on a bad start! I want a divorce! You can keep the car but I taking fluffy the cat!(Send her a poke and see if she pokes you again)

Beyond when a girl says who are you be funny or crazy with your response.

Hey my parents told me never to talk to strangers even if they are beautiful, but beauty is a common thing. So once you introduce yourself I will gladly do the same! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:49 am 

Nice. Have you run into any issues bringing up the God thing, though? Or do you only poke girls that put "Christian" in their religious views thing? =P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

No I will say that to anyone religious or not religious. Everyone has heard of the turn the other cheek when hit. Girls love or if you dont want to use that line.

Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you.

^That was taught in school. Either line works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Whoopie.

Wow! Your creativity of how to handle any situation, is...

Platinum!