Coin Trick

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Coin Trick
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

This is a trick a guy showed me in a bar years ago.

Line four coins (pennys) up on the table, tell her to place her finger on one of the of the coins while you have your back turned and you'll guess with one she picked, turn around and say 'right choose a coin (pause) have you picked one yet? keep your finger on the coin, thats the one you choosen, right take your finger off the coin im gonna turn around'. Put your finger on each of the coins to discover which one she chose.

Wanna know how its done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

what's the trick? let us know!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:14 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Its really pretty simple, when they have been holding their finger on the coin, heat transfers from their finger and warms the coin, so after you put your finger on each coin, one will be warmer than the others, so you know which one they had their finger on.
Thats the reason for the delay while you have your back turned, to make sure they have heated up the coin enough. So make sure to explain they have to hold their finger on the coin and keep it there, until you say so.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:53 pm 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Ahh, girls knew the trick every time I did it. I did it about 5 times, so you need to have an excuse for why they should keep their finger on the coin!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:17 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Umm maybe it only works with stupid drunken people? :lol:
I just remember some guy showing it me so i thought i'd put it up, i'll give it try when the time is right and see what happens.

Oh well at least its better than talking about the weather.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: losaltosrunner
lol just needs some tuning up, but It's workable

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:34 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i'm reluctant to share this because of how easy it is do over complicate it...

my father taught me a coin trick he used to get free beer off of unsuspecting patrons... it's a fun little game to play on clever people,. because the lesser endowed people give up quickly...

take 5 coins, 3 silver, 2 copper.. arange them alternating
X0X0X
without having to move the other coins... only the two..
move 1 silver and 1 coppr at a time, everytime... and without moving any other coin that these two at any given time... you arrange them to look like this.
XXX00

If we've explained the rules correctly on this forum... there's only one way to do this...
xoxox
xoxox <starting position>
1 xox xo the first 2 coins to the end
2 x xoxo the first 2 coins agian to the end
3 x xo xo the 2nd and 3rd coin to the end
4 xox x o move 4&5 to the first emply hole
5 x x xoo move 2&3 to remaining empty hole

show them slowly how this works, tell them to watch closly...
they will memorize the first 2 moves and bullocks the rest...
they'll try moving coins around to fill the empy holes they made (mistake)
taunt them while they do this.. it makes it harder/ and fun for me.
after they mess it up.. and get flustrated, offer to show them again if they buy you a drink...

THis is probably the most complicated gambet the old man ever gave me, but it's lots of fun and totally predictale in how they mess it up...
And you can score several drink form just one person...
Now i don't drink, but the principal remains.

Figure it out,

Johnny Only

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

the last xoxox trick is nice for guys (computer programmer type), but not for girls man.... girls dont like logical stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm quite reluctant to share this as it has been golden for me over the last few weeks. But I've learnt loads from this place without contributing too much myself, so I feel I ought to give something back.

It's a coin trick/bet that will require a wing and is a good excuse for some kino.

This works best with seated groups in bars with music and plenty of other distractions. You will require nine identical coins, and need to arrange them in a 3x3 'board' on the table. You ask one member of the set to randomly point at one coin whilst your back is turned from the set. The bet is that you can pick that coin out of the nine.

Anyone interested in knowing how this is done?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:11 am 
Dedicated Member

AOL: XxKoreaN54xX
Quote:
I'm quite reluctant to share this as it has been golden for me over the last few weeks. But I've learnt loads from this place without contributing too much myself, so I feel I ought to give something back.

It's a coin trick/bet that will require a wing and is a good excuse for some kino.

This works best with seated groups in bars with music and plenty of other distractions. You will require nine identical coins, and need to arrange them in a 3x3 'board' on the table. You ask one member of the set to randomly point at one coin whilst your back is turned from the set. The bet is that you can pick that coin out of the nine.

I know how this is done!! My parents taught me five years ago. :DD
You may have the honors of sharing this spectacular trick.

Also, make a bet that you can do it. Make her buy you a drink ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Tricks like this are a very big part of my game. I've spent years developing and learning some of the best ones and fusing them with pick up fundamentals to really DHV and not look like a tool.
I'll even show you three cool tricks you can do with a pack of matches.
Check out my signature.

http://pumaskills.com/at/go.php?c=pickupartistforum

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

cool trick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:35 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

I want to know, I want to know!!1 ;)

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

There are lot of tricks that people do usually in order to get some coins or points.I have seen many people doing coins tricks which is not so common in the gaming sections.I have learned things from the https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/in ... au-review/ site where I came to know about gaming but don't know how to do coins tricks.