THE MYSPACE METHODS

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yahoo Messenger: usmc_03_thomason
AOL: TheWhoopsterX
Cloud..what did you copy and paste?

The Creator of the Facebook Poke Method!

Hesitation means Masturbation!

Post subject: Re: THE MYSPACE METHODS
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
METHOD 1
Credit (OV_Status
The Status Guide to Myspace Pimpin’
This has all been field tested with amazing results.
Status’ Myspace Pimpin’ is broken into five parts.
1. Open with Neg
2. Opinion Opener
3. Close for screenname
4. Comfort through IM
5. Close for number and Day 1.
What happens if you're using this method, but don't have a screenname?
...lol you thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with talking to her on IM. Transitioning to IM works and I used to do it until I realized it's an unnecessary extra step. It's just as easy to exchange numbers on MySpace if your game is tight....especially since texting is so popular nowadays, which is essentially a form of IM anyway.

-V

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:57 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
METHOD 1
Credit (OV_Status
The Status Guide to Myspace Pimpin’
This has all been field tested with amazing results.
Status’ Myspace Pimpin’ is broken into five parts.
1. Open with Neg
2. Opinion Opener
3. Close for screenname
4. Comfort through IM
5. Close for number and Day 1.
...lol you thank your lucky stars you don't have to deal with talking to her on IM. Transitioning to IM works and I used to do it until I realized it's an unnecessary extra step. It's just as easy to exchange numbers on MySpace if your game is tight....especially since texting is so popular nowadays, which is essentially a form of IM anyway.

-V
Well good, because I personally hate IM. But I'm still unsure how I could transition from an opinion opener to regular matchbook method for example. Got any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:01 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

-V
Well good, because I personally hate IM. But I'm still unsure how I could transition from an opinion opener to regular matchbook method for example. Got any suggestions?
I don't know what AJ's take on it is, but I think opinion openers on myspace are pointless. Sure she may answer your question, but you aren't bringing any value to the conversation and you're not getting yourself any closer to getting her #. You don't need to snag her with an opinion opener and grab her attention like in-field....she's on her computer...she's not going anywhere.

Remember that the point of an opener in field is merely that...to open...to interrupt her from whatever she's doing in a socially acceptable way so you can begin running your attraction game.

Here's the "opener" part of my opening message: Hey brat face!

Then I go into whatever attraction/value bit I wanna use and immediately start raising her attraction temperature so I can move onto qualification in the next message.

-V

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:39 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This actually worked.. i was skeptical so i tried the standard copy and paste with a little variation in them and boom! she gave me her screen name and i have not sent a message to her yet. i dont even know what to say, because she doesn't know my screen name..

any advise?

-RyGuy

my screen name is ***********

talk to me anytime!
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 25, 2008 6:19 PM

Well, this is a situation that my friend Jay is in. he has been dating this girl for about 7 months and he really likes her. and then she tells him that she makes out with girls all the time. he's not really sure how he feels about it. on one hand, he thinks its hot, but on the other, he fears that he can't satisfy her and that they will never get more serious.

my opinion, I think she should have been more upfront with him from the beginning. because i'm big on honesty. if you establish the relationship as casual then its fine, but if it is more than that than somethings wrong there.

I like your take on things. I have to get some work done, for school.. but we should talk some more. do you have IM. let me get your screen name. I promise I'll only send you creepy inappropriate messages 9 times per day ;)

Date: Mar 25, 2008 6:05 PM

well if she does it almost every time shes it every time that she goes out, then it probably is cheating.

Date: Mar 25, 2008 12:22 PM

Interesting..... okay, let me ask you this......

Take the same scenario, but this time the girl is making out with another girl, and lets say she does this almost every time she goes out.....

Would you consider that cheating?

-RyGuy

Date: Mar 25, 2008 3:19 PM

oh lol and well I would kind of consider it cheating because if she really cares for this guy she wouldnt do stupid things. But I mean now she isnt having sex with these peole so i guess that she isnt cheating. But I mean it still doesnt give her a right to make out with random people at the bar, when she already has a guy that she could makeout with. lol idk it depends on the way you look at it.

Date: Mar 25, 2008 12:15 PM

I was just curious. Don't worry it looks really good. While I have your attention, I need a female's perspective on something...... Say, this guy is dating this girl, and she goes out with her friends, has a few drinks and ends of making out with a random guy at the bar..... Would you consider this cheating?

-RyGuy

Date: Mar 25, 2008 2:28 PM

Its MY hair. lol what kind of question is that?

Date: Mar 25, 2008 9:04 AM

Are you wearing a wig........... or is that your real hair?

-RyGuy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This is a perfectly solid game...

I am not even using any of my material.. I am just using the canned material here... and man I out there gaming 4 girls all of them HB8-9....and couple other HB8's

SN /# closing today.... for couple of them and couple tomo... ;) and I kno I am gonna score them from the response so far...

Guys if you follow this routine on myspace... Gaurantee its gonna step it up... Thnx Trivial....

Enjoy!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:12 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

wow that is pritty good, but i mixed it up a bit with the "facebook method" by whoopie on the same forum.

1st i ask the wig question about her hair

when she replys i use the stranger technique that whoopie uses on facebook, i would say something like

"lol naa it looks OK ;) (or whateva your response is to her answer), btw do you allways reply to strangers on myspace? im guessin your parents never taught the u "dont talk 2 strangers" rule huh? :P"

or something like that, it works really well!

ALSO another 1 i use is after i add them, i either comment or msg and go

"ey there, thanks for acceptin, it was a very smart decision ;) lol" then u can use the stranger line

tell me what you think :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sounds great... I am trying it next time...when...like it... :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright, so Trivial mate i think your a genius, this shit works really well.

But what happens if a HB says "Do I know you" and absolutly refuses to talk to me until i tell her who I am :wink:

Help please

(as you can see I'm relatively new to the online game :p)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So far I've gotten these kind of responses from the wig thing

WTF LOL.
HAHA
my real hair why?

Date: 30 Mar 2008, 08:21 PM

Are you wearing a wig?....... or is that your real hair?

-------------------------------------------------------
Heey

umm ye? why would i wear a wig? haha

Date: 30 Mar 2008, 04:15 PM

Are you wearing a wig?............. or is that your real hair?

But one person had to be lame and ask who I was

--------------------------------------------------------
lol wtf?!
its real

do i know you?

Date: 31 Mar 2008, 03:10 PM

Are you wearing a wig?....... or is that just your real hair?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:02 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this is great, The "myspace method"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Need some help.... The last thing I needed was something backfiring at me...

I was workin with the Wig opener and the that whole routine w/ a girl...

got till this part with the girl... she is a HB9

Well, this is a situation that my friend Jesus is in. he has been dating this girl for about 7 months and he really likes her. and then she tells him that she makes out with girls all the time. he's not really sure how he feels about it. on one hand, he thinks its hot, but on the other, he fears that he can't satisfy her and that they will never get more serious.

my opinion, I think she should have been more upfront with him from the beginning. because i'm big on honesty. if you establish the relationship as casual then its fine, but if it is more than that than somethings wrong there.

I like your take on things. I have to get some work done, for school.. but we should talk some more. do you have IM. let me get your screen name. I promise I'll only send you creepy inappropriate messages 9 times per day :)

And She backfires at me

with

Okay, here is a question for u...

Who are you again???

What should I do, now :? ??? never expected this coming :shock: cuz so far I have landed up gettin the SN and from there on number closing...

Again a newbie here so... I am stuck to canned material, till I fully understand what I m doin lol...Thankx guys... :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

this works!

Post subject: My run at this...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:00 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i was setting up my myspace by asking girls to post fun/sexy comments for me using the "my -x- and i just broke up" skit. and it led to this...

Read from Bottom Up
Date: Apr 6, 2008 5:18 PM

lol no AIM but yahoo
xxxxxxx####
feel free to hit me up anytime..

Date: Apr 6, 2008 5:08 PM

yea - he really likes her - she always admits she makes out with other girls... hes afraid he cant satisfy her and they wont be able to get more serious. my opinion... she should of been honest from the beginning, letting him know how she is. im big on honesty. if you establish the relationship as casual thats fine.
i like your take on things. i have to get some work done but we should talk some more. Do you have AIM? - let me get your screen name. i promise ill only send creepy inappropriate messages 9 times a day - lol

-Lex

Date: Apr 6, 2008 5:03 PM

In this situation its really cheating...I think they need a talk to make every clear between them...communication is a big part of relationship!!!

Date: Apr 6, 2008 5:00 PM

but my friend and her have been going out for almost half a year... it seems more than just dating to me. but any way, let me ask you this... take the same scenario... but this time she makes out with a girl... and this isnt the first time either... would you consider that cheating? (saying that this relationship is more than just "dating")

Date: Apr 6, 2008 4:55 PM

Its not simple cause he just dates her and dates suppose you can see other persons...so I dont consider that cheating! But if they planned to get in relationship together and she keeps seeing other guys...thats cheating!
Does that help you out?

Date: Apr 6, 2008 4:46 PM

well since i have your attention - i need a females perspective on something... lets say this guy has been dating this girl for almost half a year... she goes out with her friends while he hangs out with us and she has a few drinks... she then ends up making out with some random guy... do you consider that cheating?

-Lex

Date: Apr 6, 2008 4:43 PM

Lol..you are welcome..glad to be able to do this favor for you....

Date: Apr 6, 2008 4:41 PM

thanks for leaving the comment - now shes just calling and calling... maybe you should answer my phone for me lol

-Lex

Date: Apr 6, 2008 6:18 AM

hey I cant make a comment if Im not on your friends list!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: greasy96
wow, i cant believe how well the wig thing worked. thanks a lot for the info.
before i would just hit up about twenty girls with something that said "hi whats up, i saw your profiles and wanted to introduce myself"
i never got any responses. with the wig question i am getting a 99% reply back.
crazy how girls will respond to some things and not others.
Thanks.