My best friend has a big penis.

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Weird thread title I know, but this "situation" has been bothering me all morning and I wonder if I'm just being overly insecure. (probably)

My best friend recently got out of a 4 yr relationship, and my GF has a hot roommate so naturally I hooked them up to help a brother out. They've only recently started getting physical. The GF and her roommate just got back from vacation last night and everything between us was fine, she missed me, was all touchy, etc. We all go to dinner and she smiles and whispers to me that she has a secret but can't tell me until later. When we get back to their place, my friend and I are about to head out and she comes over to me and says "Ok, you can't say I said anything, but apparently your friend is hung like a horse" and is all giggly/smiling/etc. I really just didn't know what to say, so after a short silent pause she's like "Did you know?". Again...I have no idea what to say?

I'd say I'm average to slightly above average size wise, and normally don't have any issue w/ my penis size (and she doesn't seem to either...our sex is fantastic)...but still I can't help but feel kinda weirded out for some reason. I know chicks talk about this kinda shit all the time, but is it normal to mention it to me? How would you guys have reacted?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:29 am 
High Priest of Debauchery

1. Girls are BIG on kiss-and-tell. If you fucked girls good, their friends will give you naughty looks. So you know that what goes around comes around. I've fucked best friends, cousins, aunt-and-niece, sisters, neighbors, and what have you.

2. This big penis stereotypical reaction can be exploited to your advantage. Check my posts on some Monster Cocking techniques including explanations on the theory.

3. When a girl is giggling/smiling about some big penis, she is unconsciously aroused.

How would I have reacted? I would be sarging at least 10 new women everyday for the next 60 or 90 days.

:twisted:

Here are my two essential rules on texting that will save you tons of time and money:

general-questions/topic137931.html

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Women like big cocks. They like to ride them and/or fantasize about what it would be like to do so.

As the guy above me mentioned, girls tell each other absolutely everything (while expecting you to keep your mouth shut around your buddies about her own sexuality, of course).

She was turned on. You should have just fucked her in that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So what? My best friend from childhood is 7 feet tall. Fuckers dick looks like a tree limb. Lucky bastard. What's it matter?
It doesn't at all to me. My girlfriend knows and it doesn't bother me a bit. If anything it's an inside joke between us. The big question is do you trust your friend? That's the only issue I could see. I'm 300% positive my buddy wouldn't do anything like that to me so I have no worries.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Women like big cocks. They like to ride them and/or fantasize about what it would be like to do so.

As the guy above me mentioned, girls tell each other absolutely everything (while expecting you to keep your mouth shut around your buddies about her own sexuality, of course).

She was turned on. You should have just fucked her in that moment.
WTF is wrong with you guys?
just because you her that his girlfriend is talking about his friends big penis, you instantly assume she is turned on and wants his big friends cock?

She told you because she thought it was a funny thing, fun information. like if i found out from my friend, that another girl apparently have big bobs like really big, like scary big, i would talk about it too, you dont see that stuff every day, its rare..

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

oh... and if your sex is great, then nothing to worry about, unless you are dating some slut, she wont be fantasizing about him.. he has got a big dick, so what, you make her come, that is all she wants

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

That does not matter and that does not have to make you envy. Maybe if you are sharing same girl but actually it is not important. What you should consider is that many of us are average and we tend to think that we are smaller than we usually are.