Back in the game need advice....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Okay guys been out of the game had some random lays committed to being a PUA. I am really solid in comfort building, kino escalation, sexual escalation and closing. My weakness is opening, and attraction.

That said I opened a two set the other night, then the best friends test,mixed in some humor had both girls laughing with good banter then wasnt sure where to go and the set staled out quickly and I got negative body language from my target. I could have reopened the set but chose not to. Also it was a club with alot of simulation so I knew I had to be more entertaining then the venue they were in.

My question is after opening, demonstrating some value-pumping up buying temperature where do I go then?

If I can fix the front end of my game I should be killer.

Also I am great with a lone wolf but I don't yet have extensive and knowledge on how to deal with the social dynamics of 2 sets or more.

Any advice welcomed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

welcome dude
hoping the more experienced guys on here will have some good advice for you