Fun activities for date?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 119 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Fun activities for date?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:46 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I'm going on a date with a HB9 like 3 hours from now. First I'm gonna take her to a quiet bar, we have some things to discuss.

Then, I was thinking more of a fun spot. Thing is, my town is kinda small and hasn't got much really... there's ping-pong, darts, pool, big gardens, lots of bars and not much else :lol:

What do you guys suggest? It's gotta be fun!

Cheers

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello Everyone,

What activities can be done for fun while traveling? Is there need to buy some stuffs? Please suggest me some activities.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:00 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If it's a first date, I would stick to dinner and movies. If she is someone you barely know, then you have enough quiet time to talk and get to know each other. If you really don't want to do movies then your aquarium idea is good or the zoo. Stick with activities that don't involve get sweaty (hiking) or messy (paintball). I'm a tom-boy and as fun as those ideas sounds, I would not want to look like crap on my first date. Those are second and third date activities.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello,

It depends on which age of people traveling so that you have to do fun according to them.
Thanks...

lake Tahoe hotels

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If it's a first date, I would stick to dinner and movies. If she is someone you barely know, then you have enough quiet time to talk and get to know each other. If you really don't want to do movies then your aquarium idea is good or the zoo. Stick with activities that don't involve get sweaty (hiking) or messy (paintball). I'm a tom-boy and as fun as those ideas sounds, I would not want to look like crap on my first date. Those are second and third date activities.
I'm a tom-boy and as fun as those ideas sounds, I would not want to look like crap on my first date. Those are second and third date activities.

Tutuapp 9apps Showbox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I think there is a tremendously big amount of fun activities you can do while traveling. However, I think that you should spend your time while traveling wisely. Envolve into activities that will change your life, your worldview, thinking, and etc. It is very important to spend your travel time with benefits, and then http//bahtiyar-world.com/traveling-changes-your-life/ - Traveling Will Chnage Your Life