recapturing lost game and logistical challenges

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 145 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all, I’m new to this forum. Have been lurking a week or so but am new to pua and was compelled to post.

I’d like some advice on how to recapture lost game. I’ve also like advice on how to f-close in my current living situation.

I have been out of the dating game for about 3.5 years but have recently been on four dates with new girls I met off tinder. Three of the four interactions have ended after just one date (no kiss never mind sex), and after a few days of being ghosted I received the “you’re a nice guy but no spark” text. I felt like conversation on the dates was good and the girls seemed engaged and to have a good time. In all cases I felt like I made it clear I was sexually interested and available and was surprised to not get a kiss or interest in a second date (although the latter was not a surprise after no kiss). I was given their cheeks when I went in for the kiss, it wasn’t a case of not trying.

The lack of success has me second guessing my game and what I did wrong or why they weren’t into me. I must have screwed it up in the interaction somehow, but not sure how.

I believe I have strong social value. I am 31 and very successful professionally. I am investor at a big fund, and also a director on the board of a few companies. I am in decent physical shape, well travelled etc, and would consider myself on looks alone at least a 7, maybe an 8. For context, after two weeks on tinder and right swiping only girls I was attracted to (7/8+) I have about a 150 matches (I don’t know if that is good or bad, but should give you an idea of where I’m at).

Before my dating hiatus, I was successful with women. I probably went on a dozen tinder dates, and I’d guess I f-closed 75%+, mainly on the first date. I went out to clubs and always made out with a hot chick and sometimes took her home. I slept with multiple women at my office (not a good career move by the way..). I was good with women. Since then, I have only become more physically attractive (fixed my teeth) and am more professionally successful. I haven’t moved backwards. My success has given me more confidence in myself.

What’s changed since then is that I got married. I am also older, and dating women 27-31 instead of 20-25. In November, my wife had an affair. It’s a long story that I’d rather not go into. We are still living together and trying to figure things out, but I now want to have sex with other women as I decide whether I want to stay in this or not. My wife said she was open to me doing that, but i am not being transparent that I have been on dates. I only want the sex with the women, nothing more. The problem is that I can’t bring the women home, and I can’t really stay out all night or push the booze on the date without a lot of questions and drama when I get home. It’s drama I don’t want when I just want the ego boost and physical release.

Any thoughts on where I might be going wrong in my game, and how to practically f-close these women would be appreciated. No therapy on my marriage, if you don’t mind.

Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Super 30