How to use my injury to my advantage ;P

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Approaching and Opening

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I recently received second degree burns to my hands, feet and legs and I always have girls asking me what happened. whether I approach them first or they come up to me and ask, I want to be able to use my injuries in a way to get their number.

I usually explain what happened in my glassblowing studio, but again I don't really know where to go from there...

should I ask about them more? what their interests are?

any advice would be great

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:52 am 
New to MPUA Forum

when they ask you how you got the injuries, you can say something funny like "I was playing with my neighbor's cat" or "I was walking down the street and a piano fell on me" and take it from there. if she says "really?" you say "No" and neg her for buying your story :)
but once you got a convo going, its just like any other.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

LOL I like the piano one!

Umm i'd just tell them it's the new fashion and then neg them for not being "cool enough to keep up with the times" and even going further to tease her and call her " old". All done with a smile of course :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You can make a laugh of any situation, that's a great mindset, you are doing an amazing job.
I see that your legs are hurt, I think I can help you. You can get some Compression Tights for your legs. I believe that it will help your legs to heal faster.