Greetings from Czech Republic

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello :)
Im 23 yo guy who is trying to scan for new trends in PUA. To be honest i have no idea how but i have the gift to seduce woman. I dont say right away but in the meantime, i usually end with relationship. I had 22 girls, often in relationship, number tells that i do tend to have short term relationships. Nowdays after last breakup i want to try something different, the pure PU. I know that i struggle with communication but its in the process. My deal now is to map most common PUA techniques - Mystery game, David game and many others and to give them new air below the wings. I do not believe that techniques stay the same forever. I can see that many girls are already aware about "The Game". My deal is to somehow summorize results of common techniques, openers atc and to create honest feedback or some inventions which can aplly on todays world. I will start the blog there soon so you can be informed how it goes. My first invention is to act like a human, to be able to open a lilbit to secure the connection. I want to create something bigger. The tool which makes you not to only PU but to feel safe and secure, to feel emotinally prepared and the technique hoe to be able to pusch us thorugh the limits, not only for PUA.

Bests,
Fefiboy :)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man,

Hallo! :)

I am from Czechia too (Prague) and also looking for pals. PM me or reply here if you wanna chat, maybe meet. Looking for some pals for some late night dance clubs action/brawl :D

Arty