What to do? Been dating for 6 weeks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok so she was distant because she was having internal turmoil as is mentioned below.

So she was being super on it texting me sexy stuff all day yesterday. I did not go all out back. I played a little slow but didn't keep her waiting too much. She was relentless all day telling me how she was getting off thinking about me and stuff like that and how I am so sexy in every way. She said "love" like 20 times but like "I love your dick" "I love how you do xyz"etc

She was going to come over today but instead she breaks it off with me and tells me, I think this is unhealthy how I am feeling about you. She lists out some stuff, I respond back countering each because they are easily changeable issues but obviously the specifics are the not actual core issues. Basically shes falling for me and is afraid I have too much power over her because she realizes she is dick whipped. She is also literally afraid of me, she thinks I could be dangerous to her physically (I am physically intimidating, she was literally shaking the first and second time we met) but that is also what excites her because that is what makes her get off when we have sex.

I tried to comfort her a bit which she said she appreciated so I said lets meet up and just hang out, no expectations. And she said no because all roadblocks would go right out the window if we were together and she would be even deeper.

I put up some back and forth but not much more than countering her issues she mentioned and then just telling her I thought she was cool and I was disappointed but ok.

This has actually been similar feedback I have gotten from multiple other women (actually the only feedback). So I do believe it to be honest. I think I know what I am doing but its not something I can change.

Anyways... I am thinking either just leave this girl be and maybe one day she will hit me back OR wait maybe 2 weeks and hit her up and just be like "Hey" just to make sure I get on her mind right when shes finally starting to forget about me OR a hail mary play of saying I love you while it seems dumb in a normal situation may actually help here seeing as I am pretty sure she does love me and that validation of those feelings may just draw her back because it feels so good to have your love reciprocated. Suggestions?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The chick sounds like she has been watching too many episodes of Gossip Girl.

If you dig the drama then keep at it with her, let her reach out to you and organise a date.

When she says all that weird jibber jabber about how she is scared and what not, just tell her shes cool and you enjoy having fun with her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Ok so she was distant because she was having internal turmoil as is mentioned below.

So she was being super on it texting me sexy stuff all day yesterday. I did not go all out back. I played a little slow but didn't keep her waiting too much. She was relentless all day telling me how she was getting off thinking about me and stuff like that and how I am so sexy in every way. She said "love" like 20 times but like "I love your dick" "I love how you do xyz"etc

She was going to come over today but instead she breaks it off with me and tells me, I think this is unhealthy how I am feeling about you. She lists out some stuff, I respond back countering each because they are easily changeable issues but obviously the specifics are the not actual core issues. Basically shes falling for me and is afraid I have too much power over her because she realizes she is dick whipped. She is also literally afraid of me, she thinks I could be dangerous to her physically (I am physically intimidating, she was literally shaking the first and second time we met) but that is also what excites her because that is what makes her get off when we have sex.

I tried to comfort her a bit which she said she appreciated so I said lets meet up and just hang out, no expectations. And she said no because all roadblocks would go right out the window if we were together and she would be even deeper.

I put up some back and forth but not much more than countering her issues she mentioned and then just telling her I thought she was cool and I was disappointed but ok.

This has actually been similar feedback I have gotten from multiple other women (actually the only feedback). So I do believe it to be honest. I think I know what I am doing but its not something I can change.

Anyways... I am thinking either just leave this girl be and maybe one day she will hit me back OR wait maybe 2 weeks and hit her up and just be like "Hey" just to make sure I get on her mind right when shes finally starting to forget about me OR a hail mary play of saying I love you while it seems dumb in a normal situation may actually help here seeing as I am pretty sure she does love me and that validation of those feelings may just draw her back because it feels so good to have your love reciprocated. Suggestions?

It's very vague, despite all that text. No idea if its a dramatic weird chick, a chick just needing her feelings validated, or a chick giving you a blow off with the old "I like you too much" excuse. What are the specifics, as you say youve gotten this before? What "stuff" did she list off and what were the actions you recommended? And dangerous? Thats not physicality, unless chick is nuts.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:31 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Something smells fishy already.
Quote:

Fun.

Quote:
She was going to come over today but instead she breaks it off with me and tells me, I think this is unhealthy how I am feeling about you. She lists out some stuff, I respond back countering each because they are easily changeable issues but obviously the specifics are the not actual core issues.
Eh. Too much "logic talk" so early in the courtship on your part.

If she says "It's unhealthy how I feel about you", you say, "I'm still more healthy than a Value Meal" or "I can't help it if I'm good."

You don't go on a point by point Debbie Downer refutation of every thing she says. Keep it light, fun, and playful.

Every thing she says is capable of being spun back into a tease or lighthearted response.

Quote:
Basically shes falling for me and is afraid I have too much power over her because she realizes she is dick whipped. She is also literally afraid of me, she thinks I could be dangerous to her physically (I am physically intimidating, she was literally shaking the first and second time we met) but that is also what excites her because that is what makes her get off when we have sex.
I've been here, man.

She's on the fence because she doesn't feel safe around you. There are ways to diffuse this. First, maintain the playfulness as I wrote above. Second, you have to show some kind of vulnerability. Send her a cute video of koala bears or cats doing messed up shit. Or relay a story about yourself that shows a vulnerability. Lastly, women do not feel safe around men who aren't emotionally-centered (IE controlling, possessive, over-contacting).

Those three things will soften her image of you just enough to where she feels safer with you.

Quote:

You comfort her by being playful, not explaining things.

Quote:
If you're acting in a way that prevents women from coming over, it's something you'll have to change.

Send her the cute video.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I asked her a few times things like is this just sex or you looking for more? She said ideally a relationship and she liked hanging out with me non sex times. Then the second to last time I saw her she was being really nice and I said "Are you trying to make me hard or just fall in love?" She said "I hope both".
Actually it is amazing.
Usually girls, when they first meet, absolutely avoid talking about sex.
And usually the guys leave right away.It happened to me when I met through a dating sites.
Such a luck - I envy you. "i hope both" :oops:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello guys I'm new here and I'm a girl. I wanna ask advice, I hope you can help me. So I like how tattoos looks on skin of my bf and i wanna do some matching ones with him. It would be such a great surprise for him, but... Ufff. I already decided how they would look like, but i just can’t find ink i want. I was looking through this web https://tattooist.com/collections/tattoo-inks And I found what I need, but would it be a good present or I need to do something different. Maybe I need another kind of gift. Please Help

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:51 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello guys I'm new here and I'm a girl. I wanna ask advice, I hope you can help me. So I like how tattoos looks on skin of my bf and i wanna do some matching ones with him. It would be such a great surprise for him, but... Ufff. I already decided how they would look like, but i just can’t find ink i want. I was looking through this web https://tattooist.com/collections/tattoo-inks And I found what I need, but would it be a good present or I need to do something different. Maybe I need another kind of gift. Please Help
I do not even know what to advise you in this case. :?

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Still no advises?