Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New Member
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello, my name is Fortmax01, and my real name is sadly neither Fort nor Max, nor Fortmax, nor am I a giant headmaster battle station and the crown jewel of Transformers collectors. However, I did at one time own a Fortmax and was a fan of the character at one time in my life. I chose the handle out of a lack of imagination as I use it a lot.

So a bit of background on me and why I am here. My therapists in high school strongly suspected I had Asperger's syndrome. I don't know, the diagnosis was never official. However, the way I learned human interaction would lend some sort of credability to that theory. I am currently a bartender and work in sales. It took me a long time to lose my virginity, eventually doing so at 26. Since then I have been with somewhere north of 60 women, but probably not 80. I used to keep a list, but stopped, and now, to be honest it's sort of a blur. I was recently told that was "a lot", and honestly I had no idea.

I do not consider myself a pick-up artist by any stretch. My job does require me to read people, obviously to anyone who has worked as a bartender. Much of my studying of PUA's is actually work-related. I am here for a bit of my own personal research in trying to write out how I read people as a bartender, which is something I often want to be able to translate to text but find hard to do.

Post subject: Re: New Member
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! https://www.webhostingonedollar.com/god ... omain.html