Easy to get to 1st base but cant seem to sleep with them

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 137 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So I go out every weekend. I easily get the number from women.( real number too) Some nights Im usually grinding on their ass and its all good but towards the end even after kissing in the club and grabbing ass and all that I cant seem to seal the deal and bring em to my place. I have a few times but one of the other girls started puking and ruined it for us in my apartment. Usually it seems women just want the tease and thats it. They dont really want the dick at the end of the night.

I just dont know why I can get the number and shell text but they required me to put in all the work the next day. I have my own place make good money and am good looking. but my weakness is coming across halfway as a nice guy or something. Ill have intense makeout sessions but its usually the other girls friend who cock blocks or I just cant seem to take em home that same night because they just like the tease. I have really good looking women who are down to see me but they want 2nd 3rd dates which is a waste of time for me.

I need to find a way to get past first/second base!

Please any advice

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:40 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can’t see your problem.. so you wanna know why you can’t take them the same night home?
Lol! Most guys don’t have the same luck as you..
Women have standards just because they make out with you it does not mean they going to sleep with you same night..
Reading to your post is like seeing me myself..But I’m different I don’t mind going on 2nds and 3rd dates.. “is the journey”... not the goal (at least for me) usually once I reached my goal of sleeping with them I losse interest.. and they usually end up friends of mine
However if you still want an advise of how take hem home same night all I can think is you have to project way too much confidence if the lady feel secure with you She will sleep same night with you
Make her feel secure give her an excuse to sleep with you make that feel right in her mind..
How?... again women have to have an excuse in her mind to open her legs.. project confidence
And don’t be that nice I see you mention it in your post.. make her validate to you make her see you have standards and you can walk away at anytime if she does’not show some values to you.
Make her work women loves challenges be a challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I can’t see your problem.. so you wanna know why you can’t take them the same night home?
Lol! Most guys don’t have the same luck as you..
Women have standards just because they make out with you it does not mean they going to sleep with you same night..
Reading to your post is like seeing me myself..But I’m different I don’t mind going on 2nds and 3rd dates.. “is the journey”... not the goal (at least for me) usually once I reached my goal of sleeping with them I losse interest.. and they usually end up friends of mine
However if you still want an advise of how take hem home same night all I can think is you have to project way too much confidence if the lady feel secure with you She will sleep same night with you
Make her feel secure give her an excuse to sleep with you make that feel right in her mind..
How?... again women have to have an excuse in her mind to open her legs.. project confidence
And don’t be that nice I see you mention it in your post.. make her validate to you make her see you have standards and you can walk away at anytime if she does’not show some values to you.
Make her work women loves challenges be a challenge.

its been great dont get me wrong but simply going home after grinding and making out with girls and even getting their number is boring. I need more lol because during the week I am so busy with life that I do no have time to go on dates but you're right I need to invest more time if I want to create more fuck buddies.

and yes at times i feel i give off the impression that I am a good guy and women would rather get to know me or something is off that I am not doing right.

there have been times where I was able to pull them back home but its been tough lately since winter started.
Its not the end of the world but the main thing is I get a ton of numbers and first base action almost every weekend but its me trying to take them home that same night is what I cant seem to do lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:13 am 
New to MPUA Forum

When you tryna take them home from the club express to them that the party ain't over. after the party is the after party, have and tell them you got a bottle, weed, party favours etc. Back at home. Girls just want to have fun they don't want to come back to ur house and just fuc* off the rip they want to get loose adkeepnthe good times going but once you have them isolated go from there. Despite it all always make sure the sex is consensual don't be bringing back stupid drunk hoes to your house. If she has a drunk ass friend tell her I think your friend is a little too drunk to come to my place right now get her home safe and lets link up another day. This will show the girl despite the fact you want pussy you do care, she'll appreciate it and that's how you play the long game. Her friend may be impressed and so will she, wow them with class sometimes to get that ass

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah, this is when all the game gets spoiled. If your final is good, then, you are a good seducer. OTHERWISE, 1st base doesn't matter much, If you start well, but then, fail, there should be no excuses. Anyway, I think this article will help you to seduce women more easily How To Seduce a Girl in Two Days

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Yeah, this is when all the game gets spoiled. If your final is good, then, you are a good seducer. OTHERWISE, 1st base doesn't matter much, If you start well, but then, fail, there should be no excuses. Anyway, I think this article will help you to seduce women more easily How To Seduce a Girl in Two Days
yea if im correct the article basically says its very difficult to bring women home the same night and you should expect to put in a date or two before they are fully down. I feel after the first date most women just put their guard down and are open to fucking.

My question is how do you set the table up so you can tell the woman its a friend with benefits. because asking that upfront usually results in a no out of pride i feel.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Five Nights at Freddy's is horror game incredibly unique. It will make you feeling of dread when play. If you're like to scary games you should play this game out!