She thinks her ex boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 124 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good morning guys i need your help. 8 monthes ago while i was working i met i girl, we spent all the day together for 5 days,she invited me to have lounch breaks, we talked and we knew each other. I'm sure she was attracted by me, she tried to find a physical contact and she wanted to stay always with me....everything was going well till her ex boyfriends came up.....in the end of the job, after a couple of days i texted her and i invited her for a date but she rejected me saying she was still thinking her ex boyfriend and she wanted to understand what she really wanted....after that day i never got in touch with her. Now Here's the point; it's been 8 monthes and i texted one month ago and after talking this and that i asked her to come to visit me at a new club where i work but she didn't even read my message. Guys i need your help, i'm totally confused, i don't understand...what am i supposed to do? Should i give up? What would you donif you were me? I don't really know what else i can do if there's something i can....You have to considering that she's not back with the her ex boyfriend and she's not seeing someone. I even know her collegue but don't know if she can help me in this situation and if i can involve her in all this cause i don't think this would be a great idea and i don't know if i can trust her...
Thanks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Too many girls in the world to chase a chick that is ghosting you in text. Don't chase em replace'em. Don't try and run game on girls that aren't trying to give you attention. Runnyour game on a girl whose attention you have and then command it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:06 pm 
The Grand Puba

A lot of the veteran posters have moved to http://mpuaforum.proboards.com/ since this forum went belly up. Feel free to go there because that board is a lot more active and has quality posters. You'll get quality answers to your questions there.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Too many girls in the world to chase a chick that is ghosting you in text. Don't chase em replace'em. Don't try and run game on girls that aren't trying to give you attention. Runnyour game on a girl whose attention you have and then command it.
That's the esiest way out mate. Of course i can do as you just said but do you really think if i wanted to do i would ask help on this forum? Yes i could have probably ignored her and keep going on picking other girls up but i'm interesting in that girl and i'd like to do somethin else to try to meet her again in a way or in another, don't know...if you have some cards to play please just suggest me

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
That's the esiest way out mate. Of course i can do as you just said but do you really think if i wanted to do i would ask help on this forum? Yes i could have probably ignored her and keep going on picking other girls up but i'm interesting in that girl and i'd like to do somethin else to try to meet her again in a way or in another, don't know...if you have some cards to play please just suggest me
Fair enough if you really want to get at her try messaging her and I'd offer to take her some where away from the city and isolate her take her out of her element