New to Game and PUA

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: New to Game and PUA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello, I am Andre'. I've decided that simply being a lurker like I usually am is not enough for this topic, I have become too engrossed. So let me begin with my introductions.
I am a 19-year-old, born in Canada, currently living in North Florida, and soon to be moving to the Gulf Coast of Florida for schooling. I recently read "The Rational Male" at the recommendation of a friend, and I found it to be enlightening. I consider myself to be mostly Alpha in my day to day life, but I have definitely been lacking in the romantic affairs. I have been lurking for the past few days and find I am most interested in Day Game, and the skills that go along with that. Mostly due to my inability to access bars. I have yet to actually practice any game on the field, except for some broad strokes with people I had no interest in, though I plan to soon and will most likely post my experiences. I want to focus on spinning plates and nonexclusivity, sampling the world I have, up until now, been unable to experience.
I am currently working on both my AA and AS degrees concurrently and will be graduating with both at the end of the spring semester. After I graduate, I will be transferring to a 4-year university to study business. I plan on spending a semester and a summer in Rome during those next 2 years. After I graduate with my undergrad, I plan on going to one of the best business colleges I can, aiming for Wharton, for my MBA. As for career, I will work in consulting and then retire when I have amassed enough experience and capital, and begin working as a venture capitalist for as long as I wish.
I hope to get to know a few of you, and begin working with you as allies. Sharing experiences and knowledge.

Post subject: Re: New to Game and PUA
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Andre, Its good to have you here with us, make sure to let us know how you improve over time!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hello, I am Andre'. I've decided that simply being a lurker like I usually am is not enough for this topic, I have become too engrossed. So let me begin with my introductions.
I am a 19-year-old, born in Canada, currently living in North Florida, and soon to be moving to the Gulf Coast of Florida for schooling. I recently read "The Rational Male" at the recommendation of a friend, and I found it to be enlightening. I consider myself to be mostly Alpha in my day to day life, but I have definitely been lacking in the romantic affairs. I have been lurking for the past few days and find I am most interested in Day Game, and the skills that go along with that. Mostly due to my inability to access bars. I have yet to actually practice any game on the field, except for some broad strokes with people I had no interest in, though I plan to soon and will most likely post my experiences. I want to focus on spinning plates and nonexclusivity, sampling the world I have, up until now, been unable to experience.
I am currently working on both my AA and AS degrees concurrently and will be graduating with both at the end of the spring semester. After I graduate, I will be transferring to a 4-year university to study business. I plan on spending a semester and a summer in Rome during those next 2 years. After I graduate with my undergrad, I plan on going to one of the best business colleges I can, aiming for Wharton, for my MBA. As for career, I will work in consulting and then retire when I have amassed enough experience and capital, and begin working as a venture capitalist for as long as I wish.
I hope to get to know a few of you, and begin working with you as allies. Sharing experiences and knowledge.

Good stuff Andre, I myself Actually started this stuff when I was 17 and I know how the journey is, and I can definitely relate. If you wanna chat about anything or have a check of my channel feel free to. https://daygameaustralia.com

And youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfGxf1 ... DNw/videos

How about 4 exclusive Daygame Infield Pick-Up examples?

Plus a bonus 15 page Daygame report?

Daygame Australia

^^^^^ .com

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Glad to have you on board, man. Take some time to browse through the forum and find some advice that's specific to your situation.

In my experience, the biggest thing is to shift your underlying belief. When you're evolving as a person, and you want to learn how to be an alpha male, the key is to focus on the BELIEFS rather than ACTIONS.

Focus on both at first, but you'll find that eventually, if you get the beliefs right, the actions will naturally follow.

Here's some "alpha male beliefs" for example, you might want to start integrating into your thought process:
-I'm the shit
-I accept myself
-I act how I want to act
-I do not bow to social pressure
-I am strong enough to help others
-I generate my own good mood
-I am not afraid to be myself
-I am okay with who I am
-I deeply accept my flaws and strengths
-Girls love me, because of who I am

Work on integrating these into your belief system, and you'll be golden. Say them 100x each day to yourself, upon rising, and before going to bed. Affirmations seem cheesy, but they're the real deal (they work).

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 11:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

free gift codes generator and free gift cards generator and free gift codes generator