HELPFUL SOURCES

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 50 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » Introduce Yourself

Post subject: HELPFUL SOURCES
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys I'm a noobie to pickup (4 months) and a semi noobster to self actualization (5-7 months?), I wanted to start a thread on every useful source that has benefited you throughout your path of self development and pickup, please post these to help me, others, and yourself, I'll start with mine:

Forums:
rsdforum.com
pick-up-artist-forum.com
mpuaforum.com (I've met a local wing on here but i'd be careful because some of the stuff i've read on here is trash. Use it wisely and be very sceptical of the posts, but there is some good)

Books:
'The Game' (Changed my life, made me have a way better understanding of pickup)
'The Power Of Now' (Drastically changed my life, I still use this as a book to reflect back as an instrucion manual for emotional control and being "in the now")
'The Definitive Book Of Body Language' (Definitely a huge help for reading people)
'The Mystery Method' (Currently Reading, Very Beneficial)

Courses/Webinars/Seminars:
National Seminars Training (Just signed up for their unlimited courses program 'STAR12') - $500
Skillshare,com (Their courses are very helpful and could definitely benefit your career path) - $10 a month but free months for recommending people
*BOLD30* Howtobeast (A course to help you be more bold I'm currently doing) - The price drops the longer you put off the email but you have to get it on the last chance email
SimpleProductProfits Course (A course on selling on Amazon, great marketing strategies just started this one also) - $500
ExecuteTheProgram RSDJeffy (Plan to buy this week, have read great reviews on it, opinions on this also would be greatly appreciated) - $500

Websites:
Actualized.org (I found this guy on youtube and his material DRASTICALLY improved my life although he used to be in pickup and now he is against pickup his stuff is GOLD he started me into pickup and self actualization along with another guy named Koi Fresco on youtube)
thefearlessman.com (I also found them on youtube, great material on dating)

YouTube Channels And Videos:
Every RSD Guy
The Fearless Man
Clark Kegley (Journaling Videos)
alpha m.
Charisma On Command
Powerful JRE (JOE ROGAN!!)
Dan Bacon
Todd V Dating
Actualized.org (My Personal Favorite!)
Tripp Advice
Koi Fresco (His meditation video started it all for me)
Project Life Mastery
Practical Psychology
The Attractive Man
Mindfulattraction.org
Tom Torero
Grant Cardone
How To Beast
TeachingMensFashion
TEDx Talks (Simon Sinek on Millennials and in general and Gary Vaynerchuk are legendary)

Misc Inspirational People:
Warren Buffet !!!
Bill Gates
Tony Robbins
Simon Sinek
Gary Vaynerchuk

Activities And Helpful Tips:
MEDITATE DAILY!!(This has DRASTICALLY improved my quality of life, when I can I drive to a local natural state park and walk into the woods at dark with a flashlight then turn the light off and meditate to the beautiful sound of the whitewater in front of me, this alone has improved my quality of life in so many ways and I have discovered so so much by doing this)
READ (I have read 3 books but I do need to work on reading more but I have learned so much more from reading than any other source of information)
TAKE NOTES AND JOURNAL
EXERCISE
EAT HEALTHY
AVOID TV AND VIDEO GAMES
STOP SCROLLING THROUGH FACEBOOK

Well guys that's my list of sources that have helped my through the start of my journey and they have DRASTICALLY improved my quality of life, I am nowhere near the person I was 4 months ago and I plan to keep rapidly changing now that I see that it is possible and how much my life has improved over this short period of time. Please drop any sources, tips, and courses below to help me and others on this website to improve their life through pickup, self development, and business.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The best customer (scholar) contacts the project assist center and mentions his undertaking and the highly qualified tutors at project assist middle to provide the best assignment service australia session. the sales for mission help center comes from the fees for this consultation.