The Guide to why Broken Women should be avoided

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Relationships

Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Been meaning to write this guide for a while but just haven't had the time. I often read topics of guys looking for advice on how to continue dating or rescuing a relationship with a woman with anxiety issues and emotional hurt from the past.

There are many guys who post on here who also suffer from getting over their exes and can't let go, or ones that are not willing to sort themselves out first and think a girlfriend is the answer to their problems. Women who are strong minded avoid these types of guys.

But guess what, us guys also need to avoid women with these problems too. Because:

1. They become dependant and needy
2. You are accepting them at a lower value than they could become, thus lowering your own value accepting to put up with it.
3. They will want you to help them fix their problems.
4. Some women like this can't cope without a guy, so will monkey branch from lower value mugs, until their confidence boosts, then walk away to a guy with higher value once you have fixed their problems.
5. You will then come through it being a guy full of life to feeling like crap when she's left you, with your emotional energy drained dry.

So for those here who think they can change a broken women to make their own, the probability is you can't, and you will miss out on opportunities with better women without issues attached.

So for guys accepting girls like this just for their looks, my best piece of advice is to avoid, improve yourself and date more deserving women.

I hope this helps many guys who find themselves in this situation as it sure helped me in the past.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:04 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

In general, these are good principals to live by lol

While I try to not be superficial, a lot of stereotypes do hold some validity in the dating/relationship scene.

I think the real gauge is when you hear a girl describe her past. like a pathological liar stories conflict and she's always the victim. It's not so much avoiding women or people with existential issues, it's about avoiding women with mental/emotional issues.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:13 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

what if you friendzone her and tell her you don't want to date her. yet she ends up making up dates in her head months later??