Where's everyone gone?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Get Into The Game: New Forum Members Start Here » General Questions

Post subject: Where's everyone gone?
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:19 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Can see that some posts still seem to be made here but as the forum is archived, a lot of people seemed to have moved on. Any one know where they all went or have any suggestions ond the best alternative? Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I second this.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:25 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
Can see that some posts still seem to be made here but as the forum is archived, a lot of people seemed to have moved on. Any one know where they all went or have any suggestions ond the best alternative? Thanks

There are a lot of forums on the internet, but this one was classic.

I'm not sure whats going on myself. I'm not even able to make a "post" without first clicking the "quote" option on someone elses post.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 1:45 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

There are a lot of forums on the internet, but this one was classic.

I'm not sure whats going on myself. I'm not even able to make a "post" without first clicking the "quote" option on someone elses post.
Yeah I've come across a few others but none of them seem to be as active as this was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 8:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

You can still respond to others' posts or even make new posts if you...

1) click "Switch to mobile style" at the bottom of the page

2) sign in

3) and then click "Switch to full style" at the bottom of the page

-G

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I'm on Samsung Internet and mobile mode. Still allows me to post replys and start new topics.

Was wondering where most of the 'regulars' have gone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm on Samsung Internet and mobile mode. Still allows me to post replys and start new topics.

There was an admin announcement a couple weeks ago that the forum was officially closed. Thus the empty desert this place has become.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 6:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Unfortunately this site has officially closed.

I imagine it's only through weird loopholes and programming errors that we are able to reply to each other at all.
It's essentially finished, unfortunately.

RSDnation used to be OK, but everyone seems to have lost faith in 'game' over there, and it's all ''Looks are all that matters' posts.

Rooshv is an odd place! Not advised. Roosh bans people at a whim like some Nazi. Lots of the posters just travel 3rd world countries using their white god factor and call it 'game' and other other half just use things like 'seeking arrangment' which is essentially pay for sex/prostitutes! Also an extremely 'clicky' SPAM that can leave a bad taste in your mouth

Not sure if there's any good pickup forums around now which makes it weird that they let this one go so easily.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

There was an admin announcement a couple weeks ago that the forum was officially closed. Thus the empty desert this place has become.
Might not have worded the title properly. I'm aware the forum has closed but was wondering if there was somewhere everyone had gone to. Seems that there isn't unfortunately

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:20 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Unfortunately this site has officially closed.

I imagine it's only through weird loopholes and programming errors that we are able to reply to each other at all.
It's essentially finished, unfortunately.

RSDnation used to be OK, but everyone seems to have lost faith in 'game' over there, and it's all ''Looks are all that matters' posts.

Rooshv is an odd place! Not advised. Roosh bans people at a whim like some Nazi. Lots of the posters just travel 3rd world countries using their white god factor and call it 'game' and other other half just use things like 'seeking arrangment' which is essentially pay for sex/prostitutes! Also an extremely 'clicky' SPAM that can leave a bad taste in your mouth

Not sure if there's any good pickup forums around now which makes it weird that they let this one go so easily.
Yeah it's a shame. I know that we can still view old threads, but I enjoyed having a read every once in a while.

As a matter of fact, I logged in on Sundays to read your field reports. Was an inspiration of actually going out and trying myself. Hope everything is still improving for you. Are you logging these anywhere else now?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:23 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:

2) sign in

-G
Thank you for this!

I think nextasf was about the last active forum a few years ago. I'm honestly not up on it currently. I think Chase's forum got more active as well.

RSDTyler

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:15 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

2) sign in

-G
Thank you for this!

I think nextasf was about the last active forum a few years ago. I'm honestly not up on it currently. I think Chase's forum got more active as well.
Some of us went over to reddit, if you looking for none duchebag advice:
https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction/

They also have an IRC channel on freenode called: #reddit-seddit

so download the IRC client and come over

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:12 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

The Mods should have given a heads up, or at least if they had make it more visible. It could have been helpful for the members to figure out a new place to migrate too.

That or give the option to some señor members to assume ownership of the site and run it themselves as some sort of a collective.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

@n2thevoid my thoughts exactly.

Perhaps there are some people who would want to keep this forum running. I mean even after so much time has passed there still is activity on the forum. That must say something.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
@n2thevoid my thoughts exactly.

Perhaps there are some people who would want to keep this forum running. I mean even after so much time has passed there still is activity on the forum. That must say something.
Maybe wishful thinking on my part but somehow I feel this forum will get resurrected.

Anyone interested in starting a thread as a petition to reboot the place? It doesn't make sense to let it just sit and languish. People are still finding ways.