Self improvement blog

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:46 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

This is a little bit of a humble brag..but i got my 1st ever wingman in the game (who i also coached, i mentioned him in several of my past posts) laid this past Saturday (on Saturday, December 30, 2017). So this is kind of his field report. This is his 1st legit lay from the game. His other 2 lays came from a prostitute that he paid for sex, and the 2nd one - a happy ending blowjob from a hot asian masseuse. Both of these paid for lays happened last year. This 3rd lay however..was a chick that he approached and number closed during the daytime i think at some department store (like a Target or something like that) about a week or two ago. He went on 2 dates with her already, but he couldn't pull her. So he asked me to help him pull this girl. He forwarded me her texts to him, and i texted him what to text back to her, to pump up her buying temperature to the point of her wanting to have sex with him. He did everything that i told him to do, even down to what he needed to do when he was face to face with her when he went to her house to pick her up..to the pull back to his house. I was coaching him throughout the entire week via texts & phone calls. My current fuck buddy (the red head milf from Halloween) helped him out as well and sent him some of her own instructions to my boy through texts from my phone, while i was chillin with her in a hotel room on Christmas day. Funny enough..some of her suggestions were alot better than what mines were. Go figure! :lol: Even his roommates (a married couple) was trying to help him get set up logistically, just so that the girl could be comfortable with coming over to their house, and him bringing her to his room to fuck her. Lol I was going to go out that Friday night (Friday, December 29, 2017) to do some solo night game in the same areas that i usually do solo nightgame on Friday nights, but i was determined to give my boy everything that he needed (advice-wise..what to say, what to do, what not to say, what not to do, and how he needs to act) to full close that girl the next day. So i sacrificed my entire Friday night just to make sure that we covered all bases to guarantee him the lay. I stayed up all Friday night talking to him on the phone & texting him, discussing every possible scenario, and covering all of those bases to make sure that there was absolutely no way that he could not get the lay if he stuck to the plan, and he did, to the letter..and he fucked her the very next day, late Saturday afternoon. The girl was a cute HB6 full figured caucasian brunette (He forwarded me her pic to my phone. I haven't seen her in person). So now my boy can build up from her, to fucking hotter girls in the future. And most importantly..he got laid just before 2018. He has aspergers and a low self-asteem, which makes it that much more inspirational! 8) I messaged my boy Rob (who is also in our group of guy friends/puas that i hangout with on Saturday nights) about it on facebook, and he messaged me back saying "Dude that's the best thing I've heard all year!". I couldn't agree with him more. It just re-affirms that if he can do it..any guy out there can do it too!

-G