ASSERTIVE-Gaining the balls back

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Heh. Update October 20th,

I am still seeing Beth and I am still seeing Kristina. I have dialed it back a bit and haven't gamed other new women (well not too many). I am interested in this Norwegian cross-country girl and I want to see where that leads. Either way, I am doing fine. The other day I did an oopsie and looked on Beth's facebook. I recognized one of her exs trying to get back with her and commenting on her stuff and I didn't think much of it. I also saw another person that was saying "text me back baby".

Now, I am an open relationship kind of man, right now at least. However, I couldn't help feeling jealous. We went out the next day and I DID not confront her about that kind of stuff. I actually did the opposite lol. I made her feel special, I made her cum and I reminded her that she is still a special lady in my life. It worked out a bit. However, I do know that I can't control her. Who knows how that will turn out haha.

As for Kristina...this Canadian woman has been seeing me for a few months. I think she is reaching a love for me that I like sharing back. I don't know at this time. I like both women very much but I don't know where I will be in a couple of years.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:54 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Update:

Holy shit, I do not remember writing that post above and I was pretty drunk. I am extremely surprised at my grammar and how articulate I was about the situation.

I lost Beth (I think). She has been a little distant and I suspect that the other guy is giving her monogamy which she has been trying to get out of me since February. It has been about 8 months since I have been seeing her and I don't blame her. I initiated a freeze after she flaked on me this past weekend. Her text read "Hey hun, I can't make it tomorrow night or Saturday" to me that easily translated to "I am not that interested in you anymore"

I could care less now. I FUCKED the Norwegian runner. I picked her up Friday night on the 3rd and we had a couple drinks at my place and played some pong. Now, I ran some serious game on her through text. I asked her what she thought about me and she said she thinks I am kind, sexy, and intelligent. On that Friday, I asked this question to her face to face and asked her what she liked about my profile (we met on OkCupid) and she said she likes the part where I am assertive and get her going. Once she said that I went for the kiss and the rest was history.

I also fucked another random chick last weekend but she isn't really my type so fuck it. My life is crazy right now. I am seeing Canadian chick this Thursday so I expect about 3-4 days of sex. On Sunday night I am supposed to see that Mexican girl who I mentioned two posts ago. She was the one that found the earrings. I told her that those were earrings from long ago (which was true). I have come to terms that I might be a sex addict.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game