I'm interacting with hot chicks, pointers on this FR?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:54 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I went out to 230 5th around 12 – 12:15ish. The place was pretty empty and not really lot of hot girls. I wanted to leave but gave myself half an hour. I opened couple of girls and good convo for two minutes but I wasn’t really attracted to them so I moved on.
I was about to leave. I thought ill take another round of the place. Around 1ish Then I saw this really hot tall Russian blonde with a fur coat(HB9). I opened her. She laughed. I locked in against the wall and vibed with her for couple of mins. We were standing near the DJ(for those are familiar with 230 5th). After that I tried Isolating her:
“Let’s go upstairs” but she said no. I was like we will go for 5 mins and get some air and come back. She said she wants to dance.
I vibed with her more, teased on being with no emotion (she had a blank face and just moving). I asked where is she from and what does she do in NYC. She replied a bit. The conversation died out and I just stood there and after some time I took her hand and spin he around. She didn’t it at all.
I started making jokes about that she is a Russian spy and stuff. She laughed and then went to her phone. I put my hand on one side of her face, drew her closer and whispered something and she didn’t respond. She was on her phone. Then I did it again and she responded. I asked her why she became a teacher, what are her some stories(don’t rememeber the specific thing I asked)? She wouldn’t respond but then asked me some of my stories. I told her and then I was like tell me yours. She said she doesn’t want to talk. I made her laugh and tried isolating again. She didn’t comply.
I have been physical throughout. Spinning her around, drawing her closer. Put my hand around her waist. She moved away a bit when I put my hand around. She was receptive to my touch and she had started investing a bit and ask me my name and how old I am? Where am I from?
I had strong eye contact too. And I tried isolating again (20 mins into interaction). She still refused. She did think about it for a sec when I pushed harder to go upstairs.
At this point, nothing was going my way, the conversation had died out and it was silence but I still decided to stick in the interaction to see where it goes plus she was really hot(haha) so I wanted to see if I can push it further. She goes like “Booooring”. I smiled, took her hand spin her again and put her hand on my shoulder. She took the hand away. I started talking to her made fun of her. And tried isolating again, she thought for a bit and then still says no. This was the 4th time, I think and probably 35-40 mins into interaction.
I knew her logistics but in the conversation I found out she has to wake up at 6 so now I started to set up an idea to date in the week. She said she doesn’t when she will be free and I was I don’t know either. Last throw of dice. I was like let’s exchange numbers and we will figure it out. We did and I texted her my name on the spot. Talked to her for couple more minutes and then I was like text me “hi or something” and then we will figure it out. She was like “ill let you know”.I made joke about how girls say “ill let you know and they never do”, such womanly traps/tactics. She laughed and I said caio and left.
I went upstairs as I was really hot. After hanging out there for 10 mins. I was walking back and then she came from the opoosite direction. She was I thought you left and I shook my head that she is full of shit. We were already facing opposite direction and I took a further step away. She was like “are you going” and I was “yeah im just gonna walk around”. I was like what are you upto. Sh was like im hot so im gonna sit and have a smoke. I slightly turned and she was “are you going?” then I was like I can stay for a bit but then I have to go. We sat on a bench, shared a smoke. We talked more about her life in Russia, the movies she use to watch. Exchange some travel stories. I recently been to Paris and I was talking about that. She showed me some souvneirs from her wallet from paris that somebody got her. I also talked about Prague and Budapest(among other I places I have been this summer). We sat there for another 15 mins and she said im gonna go dance a bit and go home and I didn’t push convo here and I was like ill head out. I didn’t talk anything about setting a date or anything, just said bye and left. She gave me a big smile and flying kiss and said caio.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:00 pm 
The Grand Puba

I don't think you did anything wrong but you were dealt a bad hand. The conditions don't quite add up for things being in your favor. I've been there before where you talk to a girl and she seems to be giving you her time but she's not being responsive to you other than at a surface level so you're not sure if she's interested or not.

Your problem was you were at an empty venue and you were the best option to spend her time with. She wanted to dance, be social, and even have guys try to talk to her but you just couldn't make it any farther than that. It doesn't imply any fault on you except that you didn't pay attention to the signals. She's out at 1-2:00am but she says she needs to be up at 6. She goes upstairs the moment she thought you left. She's resisting attempts at escalation.

Outside of not paying attention to the signals, the only mistake that I seen is that you continued to try to entertain her when you should have just left. You weren't going to convince her to do anything more than what she already did with you and it's a possibility that you could become the guy that's trying too hard and can't take a hint.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Not bad dude. You were escalating properly and everything. She just gave you nothing emotionally to let you know how you were doing with her (bad or good) in the interaction. That was her shit test. I know her type real well..the "ice princess" type. They give you nothing, and hard to read non-expressive ioi's. Girls like that, require alot of persistance and game with a very strong frame. But dude..she was sooooo close to going home with you!!!!..Had you just persisted and stayed in set a little bit longer, maybe danced with her a little bit (why not :? ), and then lead her with certainty and conviction, and bounced her out of the venue back to your place. At the end of the interaction, you was just starting to put a crack in her ice-cold princess shell. LOl

-G

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:40 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
That was her shit test. I know her type real well..the "ice princess" type. They give you nothing, and hard to read non-expressive ioi's. Girls like that, require alot of persistance and game with a very strong frame. But dude..she was sooooo close to going home with you!!!!
How did you get to this? I'm not saying that you're not right, but everything that I've seen in my life makes me believe that what you are saying would be a rare case. She didn't do anything that he wanted to do outside of having a conversation and you interpret that as a shit test...I'm just curious how you got to that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
How did you get to this? I'm not saying that you're not right, but everything that I've seen in my life makes me believe that what you are saying would be a rare case. She didn't do anything that he wanted to do outside of having a conversation and you interpret that as a shit test...I'm just curious how you got to that.
Well JackZero, it seems like we have difference of opinions based on our unique personal experiences. That doesn't mean that what you're arguing is wrong either. Some girls' shit tests are verbal and emotional, while other girls' shit tests are non-verbal and emotionless.

Also to add onto my belief that he almost had her..She even came back and kept asking him "Are you going?" She clearly was second guessing herself, and didn't really want to leave him. When she said that she wanted to go dance..that was his cue to go dance with her for a little while, physically escalate on her on the dance floor, and then when she got tired of dancing...bounce her back to her place. Since she had to work early in the morning..bouncing her back to her place and fucking her there, would've been logistically more convenient for her.

-G

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:27 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Haha this is even more interesting than i thought it would be. Two very contradicting opinions on the same read.

@JackZero: Can you explain a bit more on "She goes upstairs the moment she thought you left"? i didn't know what to make of it much either. I kinda of said in the moment that you're full of shit. But i could played more with it.
I don't think i was trying to entertain her. I was trying to be dominant. There was point in the convo where she said why are you looking at me and I was like because I find you attractive and she smiled a bit. Just being direct and straight up.

@GFRESH2DEF: Any tips on dancing in such situation? I'm horrible at dancing and she was just swaying from side to side and that's it. Even if i lead her to dancing, how and when would i draw her closer? And then step away and lead her around again?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:48 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
@JackZero: Can you explain a bit more on "She goes upstairs the moment she thought you left"? i didn't know what to make of it much either. I kinda of said in the moment that you're full of shit. But i could played more with it.
I don't think i was trying to entertain her. I was trying to be dominant. There was point in the convo where she said why are you looking at me and I was like because I find you attractive and she smiled a bit. Just being direct and straight up.
You were right when you said that she was full of shit. You were trying to get her somewhere that you two could get to know each other a bit more and she said she'd rather stay and dance. That action in itself is her telling you that she may not be interested. However, when she thought you left she went upstairs instead of staying and dancing. Why was upstairs a "no" when it came to going with you but fine a few minutes later? That alone may or may not mean anything but nothing she's done added up.

When girls are interested, they may play "hard to get" but they don't put up a lot of barriers like this girl did.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:18 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
When girls are interested, they may play "hard to get" but they don't put up a lot of barriers like this girl did.
This. At some point before too long in the interaction she should be giving you multiple signs that she's into it. If not, just cut it and move on to the next girl. Another thing to consider is that in some sense you were operating on a level of scarcity because there wasn't much activity in the venue that night. Recognize this in yourself but also trick yourself that there are 100 women outside the club who want a piece of you (because there are if you know where to look) but before you exit, you're going to give this one girl a moment to see if she's cool enough to hang with you.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
@GFRESH2DEF: Any tips on dancing in such situation? I'm horrible at dancing and she was just swaying from side to side and that's it. Even if i lead her to dancing, how and when would i draw her closer? And then step away and lead her around again?
I'm not going to go too in-depth with this because it takes a bunch of reference experiences to get a good feel for it. I know it did for me, because when i first started doing nightclub game..i didn't really like to dance. But i kinda grew into it, and even then..i just dance if i'm either feeling it or if the situation calls for it (ie..if the girl still wants to stay in the bar or club a little bit longer because she wants to dance for a while). Just remember that dancing with a girl is a good opportunity and excuse for you to get physical with her, and kino her alot! Using dancing as a tool to get physical with a girl, and creating a physical & sexual connection with her that way, should be your primary reason and focus for dancing with her. Don't get caught up in how good you're dancing, how your dancing moves look, or if you look like you don't know how to dance. If you're getting caught up in all that stuff..then you're wasting alot of your time and energy. None of those things should matter anyway, just as long as you self-amuse, get physical with the girl, genuinely enjoy her company, and move to the beat of the music with your hips, shoulders, and feet. If you can do that..then you should be in decent rhythm, no matter if you're good at dancing or not. And that is good enough to get the job done my man. Also..get her to grind on your dick with her booty, while you hold onto her hips. You usually can't go wrong with that tactic if you can't dance..especially if she is down to grind on you anyway. To close that distance and get her to grind on me like i'm talking about..i'll usually just put my hand out in front of her "the hand of god". She usually will just instinctively put her hand into my hand. I'll spin her around, and stop once her back is faced to my chest. I start moving my hips and shoulders to the beat of the music while i'm behind her. Usually she starts mirroring me, immediately followed by her grinding on my dick with her booty. She might even bend over and jiggle her ass on your private area. I don't know if you're ready for all that. :D LOl

Dancing with a girl can also easily lead to a makeout (at least a couple makeouts with her will do..disclaimer - don't get too comfortable making out with her too much. Because too much making out with the girl can seem needy, and that can kill the attraction) and a makeout can buy you enough compliance from the girl to bounce her out of the club or bar to another location, if you spiked her buying temperature up high enough.

-G

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Learn some dance moves OP, it might be your bread and butter. Not saying you have to be a pro but it won't hurt and the better you learn how to control your body, the better your body language. I am in the process of learning.

As for your FR, yeah, you did pretty well, most guys would have tucked their tail between their legs and called it a day but you hung in there when she was shredding you with disinterest. I would not go as far as saying she is an ice queen (since who knows what her deal was that night). I would have developed a more of a well, it was nice talking to you, I am taking my talents elsewhere vibe which probably can come in handy in the future.

pua-lounge/the-importance-patience-this ... his%20game