Chocolate P's Journal

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests

Post subject: Chocolate P's Journal
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

So guys, I'm back.

Here's a bit about me:

Grew up in an extremely religious home. Alcohol off limits and movies were forbidden because they were "non-christian" I live in a tiny (AND I MEAN TINY) island somewhere in the Caribbean. I went to a bigger, but still small (relatively) island for university, and enjoyed my time there, had my second girlfriend, my first time having sex, etc. Pretty soon it was over, and i went back to boring tiny island life. After about a year of enjoying life, I met a girl and got in a relationship for three years. Broke things off because I went back to university, this time in the UK - although in a tiny rural town lost in the asshole of Wales. That being said, I enjoyed fun times in London on lots of nights out. Met a girl and moved back to my tiny ass island, but was in a long distance relationship for about a total of three years. Never was truly in love, but she was head over heels in love with me. Finally broke things off with her after I realised I would never, EVER magically fall in love with her.

Enjoyed single life for a couple years, finally putting into practice some of the skills I learnt. Balanced 2-3 partners at a time, dating several others who I didn't like enough to move them up to the sex stage. Also spent time between my tiny ass island and London, where I managed my first ONS and also hooked up with one or two other persons.

Finally met a girl who I fell head over heels with after we clicked instantly. To make a long story short, i got a hold of her Facebook login (through her sloppiness) and found out she had cheated. Confronted her and she denied (of course) until I presented her with the proof. She then asked to try to "make things work". She didn't do enough for me, and after finding out that she was speaking to other guys about 1 on 1 dates, we split after almost a year of trying to make it work.

NOW I am again single - it's warpath time! I'm taking at least a year (possibly two) where i will definitely not be looking for any type of serious relationship. And i'll be documenting it right here. Looking forward to your feedback guys.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Went out last night but not much to speak about. I got in from work late (I finish at midnight) so didn't end up going out until after 1 am. Met up with a girl who I have NOOOOOO interest in, we went out once or twice but more to have company to hang out with. She sorta monopolised me for most of the night - dancing with me, leaning on me, etc. I had wanted to dance with her friends but settled on talking to them before giving them a ride home.

Tomorrow afternoon is another opportunity to sarge - wish me luck!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:43 pm 
Dedicated Member

So no luck yesterday - I planned to go out, but it rained literally all night long - both of the events I had planned to attend were open air events, so 1 was confirmed as being cancelled and the other one was highly likely to be cancelled - it was a good half hour drive away so I didn't bother to make the trek up there and return to see the crowd.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:27 am 
Dedicated Member

Ugh. Went out Thursday at 1 am after working a 16 hour day. Felt a bit knackered and basically only opened one group. I spoke for a bit to my specific target for about half an hour, but then they disappeared before I could get contact info. It was LAZY on my part not to get the contact info immediately.I opened another set, but was very tentative (hi, how you doing, fluff talk) and didn't get anywhere. Most of the time I just drank my beer and chilled.

Night was a bit of a bust - I was overall tired and lazy, BUT went out because the event that night usually draws a good crowd and i had some relative success the previous time i went. Next time i go out, hopefully I'll be in more of a outgoing mindframe and open way more sets.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:27 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Choc is the man. Subbed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:07 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Choc is the man. Subbed.
Thanks Oceanx. That means a lot

To be honest, after a couple years of not actively approaching (there were one or two approaches, but nothing focused) I really feel rusty.

For me, what is going to be key is:

1. Venue selection - selection with good crowds of multiple sets to open. My problem is, this doesn't happen all the time. Since

2. Grinding it out - I have a tendency since I've become single to approach a handful of sets and then stop. This has been made a bit more complicated now that I have two jobs and it can be a bit difficult to plan. However, it's imperative that I stop making EXCUSES for myself not approaching, and just grow some balls and approach more.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

FACEBOOK APPROACHES

So far, I have been making multiple facebook approaches as a way to increase my options. I have added about a dozen women within the past two weeks, and have opened about half of those. Of those, I have good conversations with two, infrequent conversations with another two (who only seem to reply with one word answers) and two have been duds.

Of the two who have replied, I have met one who is very interested in me, but she's waaaaaay overweight. The other is slightly chubby but may be passable, but I'll have to see her in person to make that judgement. That meeting should be coming up sometime within the next few days.

Will continue with Facebook game as I often have free time at the computer while on my job. I''ll contact the other 6 who I've added but haven't contacted yet, and will also add on 1-2 girls per week. I think I need to screen better and ensure that these girls meet my body type requirements as well.

SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME

I have a friend who, bless her heart, has introduced me to two female friends (on separate occasions) since I told her that I was single and looking. One I added on Facebook, but she never accepted. The other one, I'll wait until we meet up again (we have a group hangout planned) before adding her to Facebook/SPAM.

Another female friend wanted to hook me up with her sister, but her sister is pretty hardcore Christian and for more reasons than one I prefer to stay away from that.

Unfortunately, in my country the dating sites/apps (OK Cupid, Tinder, POF) are literally non existent, due to our tiny population size. So dating apps are unfortunately out of the question.

Guys - cast your net WIDE. Don't just rely on ONE type of game. I will definitely be looking to improve every aspect of my game (Cold Approach, Social Circle, and Facebook).

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

So I'll be going on a date with a Facebook connect who I added about 3-4 weeks ago but only started talking to about 4-5 days ago. The Facebook convo was a bit rocky, with her sorta blasting me about teasing her, and me apologizing probably a bit too much, but it seems like she was already invested enough that that was only talk. It's kinda difficult to get a hold on a woman's mood solely through online, because you can't pick up on the BS indicators.

Anyway, we're going on a drive and a movie tonight (YES I know a movie's not the best,but I intend to escalate during the drive). Field report to follow. Maybe if I'm not totally lazy I'll actually post the FB convo, but to be honest it's nothing awesome or awe inspiring.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Field Report - Level 5 Clinger

Sooooo I went out on my "date", arriving for her 20 minutes late. She looked pretty much how I expected her to look - cute, but chubby. She was slightly pissed off at my lateness, but that wore off quickly. I teased her about some wine she had promised me but didn't bring, and then I took her over to my place for a drink, where I gave her my background about my cheating ex. She seemed comfortable, then we went to the movies. This is when things started to get a bit...worrying.

I went in the line to get tickets and she "joked" not to talk to any girls. Ok.

We get in the movies and there's a group message going on in my phone about the walking dead (yes, I'm that kind of nerd). She mentions about "all the messages I'm getting". I don't check my phone. I move the arm rest and she's leaning on me during the movies, we're holding hands, etc. I do give her a couple kisses on the cheek.

More messages come to my phone and I notice her sitting up straight. A few minutes later I pull her back down to me. When the movie finishes I suggest more drinks by me and we get more drinks. While we're getting drinks she's saying that she wants to go to a particular event, but I counter and tell her I'm NOT going to that event but a competing one. She seems to get a bit sullen but I tell her that I'll take her to the other event. She doesn't want to go because it will be hard to find an outfit, but I tell her my mind is made up because I already promised the promoter I'll be going, and I don't go back on my word.

We get by me and we're making out, but in between we're talking and she's making comments, saying how she doesn't want a "short term relationship". We get to petting but she moves my hand but I do NOT push things (hehe). Later when I'm taking her back home she makes a comment about "her boyfriend (ME APPARENTLY) taking her out this weekend. This blows my fucking mind.

The thing is, she is kinda cute and definitely open to sex. I just need to figure out a way to reduce the clingerness. I will definitely put my own thoughts on the line - not being ready for a relationship. If she wants to pull away or not see me, fine.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:25 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

LOL. Fun story.

The clinginess will only get worse, IMHO. If this person behaves this way on your first date, imagine what they're like three months in....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:33 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

Sooooo I went out on my "date", arriving for her 20 minutes late. She looked pretty much how I expected her to look - cute, but chubby. She was slightly pissed off at my lateness, but that wore off quickly. I teased her about some wine she had promised me but didn't bring, and then I took her over to my place for a drink, where I gave her my background about my cheating ex. She seemed comfortable, then we went to the movies. This is when things started to get a bit...worrying.

We get in the movies and there's a group message going on in my phone about the walking dead (yes, I'm that kind of nerd). She mentions about "all the messages I'm getting". I don't check my phone. I move the arm rest and she's leaning on me during the movies, we're holding hands, etc. I do give her a couple kisses on the cheek.

More messages come to my phone and I notice her sitting up straight. A few minutes later I pull her back down to me. When the movie finishes I suggest more drinks by me and we get more drinks. While we're getting drinks she's saying that she wants to go to a particular event, but I counter and tell her I'm NOT going to that event but a competing one. She seems to get a bit sullen but I tell her that I'll take her to the other event. She doesn't want to go because it will be hard to find an outfit, but I tell her my mind is made up because I already promised the promoter I'll be going, and I don't go back on my word.

We get by me and we're making out, but in between we're talking and she's making comments, saying how she doesn't want a "short term relationship". We get to petting but she moves my hand but I do NOT push things (hehe). Later when I'm taking her back home she makes a comment about "her boyfriend (ME APPARENTLY) taking her out this weekend. This blows my fucking mind.

The thing is, she is kinda cute and definitely open to sex. I just need to figure out a way to reduce the clingerness. I will definitely put my own thoughts on the line - not being ready for a relationship. If she wants to pull away or not see me, fine.
Hey Choc, a few points:

Chick sounds kinda clingy, but some of that is on you. I feel like activity dates and movies typically establish a relationship vibe more so that straight drinks. Then you're discussing your old relationship...kissing her on the CHEEK...inviting her to events...I was more surprised that YOU were surprised she said the boyfriend thing. Figured thats what you were going for. Slow some of that stuff down...you'll get more chicks thinking things are more serious than they are. You're doing casual potential boyfriend vs casual date. You're going to a different event than her? Ok...meet up afterwards = casual. Come to my event = serious.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I agree with Arch and Neo.

You don't really need advice Choc because your head is on straight and you know this game inside and out.

But since you've got this journal going I'll add my 2 cents.

Move on and don't see her again; like you said this is a Level 5 clinger.

One other note, if the girl is in your place for the first date why not just stay there.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:22 pm 
Dedicated Member

I fucked up: Lay report on stage 5 clinger

Well guys. Stage 5 clinger came back over and I fucked up in more ways than one. A bit ashamed at how stupid I was. I have learnt a valuable lesson: NEVER bring a girl over to your place if you don't want to fuck her, especially if you've been on a dry spell for a few weeks. It WILL spell disaster.

I KNEW that it was a bad idea to try and have sex with her - but I kinda just wanted to see how open she would be to sex. To be very honest, since my breakup I've been a bit lonely and enjoyed the company, ANY company. So I invited her over to watch a movie.

I had already thought to myself that I will NOT be pushing for sex. But at the back of my mind was always the thought that it was possible.

We started watching a movie, and the thought was obviously knocking around in my head: she's here, she's willing, she wants it, why NOT have sex? I escalated, she said that she "wasnt ready". I backed off, then re-escalated. I noticed that she had on a panty liner. I didn't think too much of it. I SHOULD HAVE.

Eventually she went to the bathroom, and came back out. I re-escalated again. Panty liner was off. She was down for it. I went full fucking hog down on her. Of course she initially gave resistance, then she turned to extremely willing participant. I sucked her, and then stopped. I was still not 100% sold on the idea of having sex with this girl.

Then she asked me where I learned to suck pussy like that. I'd be lying if that wasn't an ego boost x1000. I went back down on her to finish the job. She came explosively. The seed of the idea of sex had planted and had now completely overgrown on the lawn that was my mind. I grabbed my condom and threw it on. While I was fucking her she said....I thought you said you were willing to wait? I ignored and continued plowing. She came AGAIN. I finished up the job. She went back to the bathroom to clean up. I was tired.
She asked me some relationship questions - was I fucking anyone else? No (truthfully). Was I thinking about getting back with my ex? No (truthfully). She took a pause and started playing with her phone. Trying to toe the line of being a gentleman, I told her that she was welcomed to stay the night with me, but that IF she planning to go home that I didn't know how long I'd be able to stay awake. She told me she was going home, but then continued doing whatever it was on her phone. I started to fall asleep and again told her that IF she wanted to go home, we should get going soon.

She did not like that. Not one bit.

We got ready and left. Just after leaving, she asked me WHY I was driving her away. I pointed out that I gave her the choice of staying or going home. She basically said that I should have indicated more firmly that I wanted her to stay.

I really didn't give a fuck whether she stayed or not - as long as I could have slept! I pointed out to her again that I was tired, that I wasn't sure if she had told her parents that she was going to be away for the night, that I didn't know her home situation, and that I didn't want to put her in a bad situation. She told me that I had a " well planned excuse" for everything.

I realised at this point that her reasoning had flown out the window, up into the sky, and was somewhere out in the Atlantic by now. I could no more sensibly rationalize with her than I could with a starving grizzly bear. I shut up and drove her home. She told me I was a fucking asshole, asked me if I always brought girls over to bang them, etc. etc. She also told me not to call her or contact her again. I didn't respond. A couple blocks away from her house, she insisted that I stop and let her out the car. I pointed out that we were literally a couple blocks from her house, but she didn't want to hear it. I let her out and but drove slowly in front of her as she walked the rest of the way home and went inside.

I went back home and discovered probably the biggest reason for her about face: blood on my condom. She was on her period!!!!! And I went down on this chick!

So today JUST to be safe, I'll check a clinic and see if I can get some PEP's .

If she doesn't contact me it really won't bother me too much, BUT I'm a bit disappointed I didn't control myself better! Lessons learned to improve on next time. If you're not planning on eating, don't bring food home on an empty stomach!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:25 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I agree with Arch and Neo.

You don't really need advice Choc because your head is on straight and you know this game inside and out.

But since you've got this journal going I'll add my 2 cents.

Move on and don't see her again; like you said this is a Level 5 clinger.

One other note, if the girl is in your place for the first date why not just stay there.
Man I had been intending on watching that movie for like two weeks, and it was discount night at the movies. Also, I was hesitant about having sex with her already through some of her behaviour. Me taking her home by me was to gauge her receptiveness for coming over by me, more than trying to do anything substantial with her.

Last edited by ChocolatePUA on Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:36 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

Hey Choc, a few points:

Chick sounds kinda clingy, but some of that is on you. I feel like activity dates and movies typically establish a relationship vibe more so that straight drinks. Then you're discussing your old relationship...kissing her on the CHEEK...inviting her to events...I was more surprised that YOU were surprised she said the boyfriend thing. Figured thats what you were going for. Slow some of that stuff down...you'll get more chicks thinking things are more serious than they are. You're doing casual potential boyfriend vs casual date. You're going to a different event than her? Ok...meet up afterwards = casual. Come to my event = serious.
Yeah point taken. But as I mentioned I was pretty intent on watching the movie anyway, and that night was "discount night".

Talking about my previous relationship was a BIG mistake that I definitely own up to.

The kisses on the check were just compliance testing...and working me way down to her neck :)

But on review I definitely was TOO nice and giving off the boyfriend vibe. Some shit to keep in mind for my upcoming dates. Thanks