New Field Report 9/23/17

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests

Post subject: New Field Report 9/23/17
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey, Never here with a new field report.

Saturday some friends and I went out in Indiana. Normally since we live between downtown Chicago, and
Indiana, I normally opt for going out in Chicago. However we went to Indiana this night.

So the first bar we get to is pretty dead. Live band, older people in their 30's- 40's. We get a few drinks,
shoot a few rounds of pool and move over to a more happening place.

We arrive around 12-1 AM, the energy (to my surprise) was AMAZING. So I flip on the switch, starting to think more socially. Instantly noticing most of my group this night was male, I branch off to preserve value. I walk around survey the place. Chat with a few people. Hit the dance floor, only to luke warm responses. So I decide to mingle with people at tables.

I come across a table of bridesmaids, and ask

"Who got married.

Random girl "Our friend"

"Ohh, that's nice, How long have you known the bride

Random girl 1 " About x years."

"Well I'm Chris. What's your name?"

"Im X" (cant remember name lol)

"Well it's nice to meet you x"

I then introduce myself to everyone at the table. The girl sitting across from where I'm standing pull out her phone to start showing pictures of the wedding. Noticing she is giving the warmest reaction at the table, and is clearly the prettiest. (An 8 at a table of 7s) I position myself next to her to see the pictures. Using Kino to escalate. We chat for maybe 5-10 minutes. Me using Kino, and seductive eye contact the entire time. Eventually I say;

" I really fancy this song. Come dance"

Picture girl "OK"

Me to group "I'm stealing her for a dance"

The group "ok"

So i lead her by the hand to the dance floor(hand in hand)

picture girl "I'm neverous, I cant dance well"

"That's ok, just follow my lead"

We dance for maybe about 1 minute before I start esculating quickly. I start with the small of her back as we dance. Hand firmly placed. Next I go place my hand on her neck, part of my hand touching her face. Next I separate us a little (some push pull) Then when we become close again I start with the neck with one hand. Other hand on the waste. Now she is really close to me, no space between us at all. I maintain some seductive eye contact while I run my fingers through her hair. Next I kiss her neck once. Not a sloppy make out kiss but more a small kiss to give goose bumps. She then looks at me softly, closes her eyes and leans forward. I respond by kissing back. After about 3 minutes of making out, we decide to head back and check on her friends.

When we get to the table. I excuse myself to check on my mates, and grab a drink from the bar. (Mostly because I wanted a drink, but also to DMV, show I don't need to hang around her )
When I get back to the table I say
"Im going to have to get your number before I leave"
Picture girl "Here just take it now"
I hand her my phone and she puts her number in. I leave again for a sec. Come back take her and her friend to the dance floor. Make out again... this time longer and more intense. I'm touching ass and breasts at this point.
"I have to get back to my friends" She protests several times as we keep making out, taking turns pulling each other back into the session. Eventually I get the signal my friends (my ride) is leaving. Not wanting to get stranded I tell her I have to go. I pull her in one last time. As we separate, we receive hollers, and applause from patrons, and bouncers.
"You have my number, hit me up"
"I will"

But then I texted her and got no response. :? Wish I had better Logistics for the night, because I could have went for the F-Close with ease.

What I did learn from this, next time I get an K-Close, i will wait a few days before contacting her. I think i was too hasty by texting the next day, coming across as needy or clingy.

Well that's all for now. Be sure to check out my F Close topic here;
miscellaneous/close-sooner-better-vt208244.html
Until next time
Never Knows Best.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:07 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Texting her the next day wasn't the problem. You not pulling her for the SNL (Same Night Lay) was the problem. When i read your field report, all the way to her flaking on you the next day..my first thought was.."He did all that work for nothing". :(

Night game environments is more specifically suited for Same Night Pulls. While Day game environments is more specifically suited for Insta Dates & Day-2s, that's just the way that it is.

-G

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Texting her the next day wasn't the problem. You not pulling her for the SNL (Same Night Lay) was the problem. When i read your field report, all the way to her flaking on you the next day..my first thought was.."He did all that work for nothing". :(

Night game environments is more specifically suited for Same Night Pulls. While Day game environments is more specifically suited for Insta Dates & Day-2s, that's just the way that it is.

-G
Yeah, thats why i wrote the article on F close, and I completely agree with you about the SNL. Problem is the logistics were horrible. I'm usually not one to make excuses. I own up to my strike outs, and my failed attempts. This was just one of those, hey she's into it but, how do I get her back? I rode here with a friend. I have no car she has work at 8 AM. Had I had a car I coulda took her to work.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Yeah, thats why i wrote the article on F close, and I completely agree with you about the SNL. Problem is the logistics were horrible. I'm usually not one to make excuses. I own up to my strike outs, and my failed attempts. This was just one of those, hey she's into it but, how do I get her back? I rode here with a friend. I have no car she has work at 8 AM. Had I had a car I coulda took her to work.
Yeah, i hear you. It's not easy trying to pull a girl back from the bar or the nightclub at night on the weekends. Especially if you don't have a car. I know because i don't have a car either. But however..it's still possible to do it without your own vehicle. You just have to be more creative. (Option#1) Isolate her away from her friends..spike up her buying temperature sky high (using rapid verbal & kino escalation techniques, which it seems like you already know how to do from what you did with the chick in your field report)..and get her super horny..quickly bounce her to a nearby private bathroom or alley for a quickie..get her phone number so you can meet up with her again another time..and return her back to her friends. Now you won't have to pull her back since you just fucked her. (Option#2) If you live very close to the bar or nightclub where she is at..just tell her that you live close, and walk her back to your house from the bar or nightclub. (Option#3) If she's not comfortable with that because she feels like walking back to some random guy's house in the middle of the night is sketchy, just call an Uber or Lyft to get both of you back to your place. But most girls are drunk by this time anyway, so they usually aren't that consciously aware to think that cautiously (girls usually make the worst decisions with random guys from bars and nightclubs because of drunkenness. LOl). But then there are the friends to worry about..because most of the times the friends will cock block you, and won't let you take their friend away from them and out of their sight. (Option#4) So if that is the case (which most times it will be the case)..you will have to game the entire group, and hook the entire group to the point that they all like you and don't want you to leave. But i have seen it one night that i was out with my group of guy friends (which all of them are skilled in the pua game, and are ruthless savages in their own right lol), and 1 girl liked one of them so much that she ran far away from her group of girl friends to go home with him..even though her girl friends didn't want her to go home with him. I saw this happen with my own eyes. :shock: LOl But if you can hook the entire group..the group will solve the logistics for you..in other words..get all her friends to like you, and her friends will game for you. They will probably take you with their group back to their house or hotel (wherever they are staying at). (Option#5) The last option is if you're at the bar or nightclub with a group of guys. All of your guy friends can serve as your wingmen to occupy and hook the rest of the girls in the group. Surely at least 2 of your guy friends has a car. They can lead the entire group and drive the girls, the other guys in your group, and you back to their house, or back to one of the girls house (whoever has the biggest house to fit everyone in it. Lol). The only con to this option is..if one of the girls is not feeling it; because "she's being a bitch!!!" (either because she doesn't like the guy that she's paired with, or because she's not having fun, so she wants to shut the entire thing down and ruin it for everyone else - which happens alot in "random girl group & wingmen" scenarios). So there are your options to play around with. Whichever option you choose will depend on if you're there solo, have 1 wingman, or multiple wingmen with you.

Also give yourself way more credit for what you did do right. The only thing you did wrong was not pull the girl the same night. Everything else you did right. If i could give you a grade, it would be an "A" for how you performed that night (an "A+" if you had pulled her the same night). To isolate a girl from a table of bridemaids and then dance and makeout with her multiple times is not only ballsy, but it takes mad skills to pull that off as smoothly as you did. So i give you much props for that alone.

Also too, most cute or hot girls are never at the bar or nightclub alone. They are usually with a group of friends, so you will have to approach the entire group as a whole. Most guys don't want to do that though because it is alot of work, and i get it. I felt the same way too. But here's the secret..practicing approaching groups of girls, even mixed groups (with guys in the set also), makes your game and social skills 10 times more better and sharper! Shhhhhhhhh...don't tell anyone. LOL

-G