Next level i need to work on: D1 F close

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

So I have down my routine D1 which gets me kiss close. Involves gradual hand kino, hand holding, ironic/funny innuendo, get close face to face, lower voice, blaming them for my moves. They like it, we usually bounce to walk around the neighborhood holding hands or waist, kiss again somewhere...pretty light. They are down to meet again.

But I want to learn how to get them turned on to the point where they are DTF that same night.
I know that's a whole additional universe of PUA. I am aware of the technique of bouncing to my place under the spin of after party, quick stop by, etc.

Curious on any good posts, vids, opinions, articles on same night F close techniques.

Thank you.

Seb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:53 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I am aware of the technique of bouncing to my place under the spin of after party, quick stop by, etc.
What happens when you try any of these?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

It works sometimes.

Im trying to see what I can do in my game to almost get them to suggest it, bounce me!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:38 am 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
So I have down my routine D1 which gets me kiss close. Involves gradual hand kino, hand holding, ironic/funny innuendo, get close face to face, lower voice, blaming them for my moves. They like it, we usually bounce to walk around the neighborhood holding hands or waist, kiss again somewhere...pretty light. They are down to meet again.

But I want to learn how to get them turned on to the point where they are DTF that same night.
I know that's a whole additional universe of PUA. I am aware of the technique of bouncing to my place under the spin of after party, quick stop by, etc.

Curious on any good posts, vids, opinions, articles on same night F close techniques.

Thank you.

Seb
There are three things important when it comes to a SNL/SDL

1. LOGISTICS - This is the greatest killer of so many SNL/SDL lays. Is she supposed to leave with friends? Does she have a pressing engagement in the morning? Did she drive? How far do you live? How far does SHE live? Do you have somewhere to take her back to? Does she live with friends/family? Do you?

Sorting out your logisitics is crucial. Generally the closer you live, the better, so that you can "happen" to pass by your house, OR you can say that your place is just "a few blocks away".

Of course, you can have an SNL/SDL if you live farway, if you live with family, etc, but it will be more difficult. The key is to get all the background information you need about logistics long before you try to pull her to yours (or to hers)

2. TARGET SELECTION - There are some women who will never give you a SNL/SDL. There are some women who probably will never give Brad Pitt an SNL. A nice, easy breakdown is to separate women who are red (definitely not interested) orange (possibly interested but need a lot of work) and green (definitely interested)

Do NOT waste your time trying to turn reds into greens. Spend limited time trying to turn the oranges to greens. Spend the MOST time with the greens.

IF your aim is on an SNL, you will have the best luck with those women who show obvious interest in you early. This is not to say that it's impossible to change those others, but the path of least resistance is obviously the easiest. In cases where I've had an SNL, or came close, I knew within 5 minutes that they were highly into me.

3. REPITITION - You might get lucky and get an SNL the first night out. But highly unlikely. The less you try, the fewer possibilities you have to succeed. Unless you work relentlessly, adapting and shaping your approaches and follow through, you probably won't get an SNL.