Ask a girl out when your already asked her one time?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So i've been single for a while now a recently started dating.
Been on a couple of dates.

Anyway, i met a girl last thursday that i've been talking to for a week.
On her Tinder pictures she didn't look that good at all, so i was not VERY stoked about meeting her, but did't it because i thought it would be good training for later on.
Because of that i didn't want to invest a lot a time on her. I went straight for movie night, and she told me that she didn't invite strangers home. Same went for driving a little trip around town that was my next suggestion.

So we went to a public park and walked around town.
Date was OK, she was much hottier that her pictures (why am posting this) and a need a little advice.

Since the date went OK i wasn't that stoked about meeting her again, but after some thinking i thought why not.
I contacted her on saturday with " It was nice meeting you on thursdag!"

She responed with: " It was very nice meeting with you also! :) "

I then responed with: Lets meet tomorrow, cinema or go kart. I want to see your driving skills!

She: Hahaha, bla bla am not that good etc, can't today because om going to work ( I know she only works to 4pm, so a little BS)

Me: Actually, my friend was at my phone and replied for me, i would not had wrote that, but anyway, ME: What about after work?

She: I'm going to study with my friend after work, so it's going to be late. Sorry, no it sound as i dont want to meet you and that i just bring up excuses, but i really want to meet you another day!"

Me: Cool, text me a day when your free.

She: Will do! :)

After this shes been sending me 2-3 casual snaps a day, and i have too.

Should i ask her out again? I told her that she should contact me because i have already asked one time.
Do you guys do that?

My friends tell me that i should write me with her on snap so thing's doesn't die out, but idk. If she likes me that's fine, if not that's also Ok.
I feel that she can also write me on snapchat, and if she doesn't that's her loss... I have other girls on snap i can meet up with instead.

This girl is a 8/9, but i'm so feed up with girls thinking a boy should do all of the msging.. If she's keen she would have msged me anyway i guess. I really don't understand people telling other they had a great time and keep sending snaps but not asking them out. I'm no backup or orbiter..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:17 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

On her Tinder pictures she didn't look that good at all, so i was not VERY stoked about meeting her, but did't it because i thought it would be good training for later on.
Because of that i didn't want to invest a lot a time on her. I went straight for movie night, and she told me that she didn't invite strangers home. Same went for driving a little trip around town that was my next suggestion.

Date was OK, she was much hottier that her pictures (why am posting this) and a need a little advice.

Since the date went OK i wasn't that stoked about meeting her again, but after some thinking i thought why not.

I then responed with: Lets meet tomorrow, cinema or go kart. I want to see your driving skills!

She: Hahaha, bla bla am not that good etc, can't today because om going to work ( I know she only works to 4pm, so a little BS)

Me: Actually, my friend was at my phone and replied for me, i would not had wrote that, but anyway, ME: What about after work?

She: I'm going to study with my friend after work, so it's going to be late. Sorry, no it sound as i dont want to meet you and that i just bring up excuses, but i really want to meet you another day!"

Should i ask her out again? I told her that she should contact me because i have already asked one time.
Do you guys do that?

My friends tell me that i should write me with her on snap so thing's doesn't die out, but idk. If she likes me that's fine, if not that's also Ok.
I feel that she can also write me on snapchat, and if she doesn't that's her loss... I have other girls on snap i can meet up with instead.

This girl is a 8/9, but i'm so feed up with girls thinking a boy should do all of the msging.. If she's keen she would have msged me anyway i guess. I really don't understand people telling other they had a great time and keep sending snaps but not asking them out. I'm no backup or orbiter..
Ball is in her court, it's up to her to rearrange. She probably has other options and so should you. Date other women in the meantime. Go cold on her for a while and if she hits you up in a few weeks/months, great, if not no dramas.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:

Do you guys do that?

If you didn't want to be a backup or orbiter should've done a good first date and set up the second right there. Quit playing too cool for shit... Either you want a second date or you dont. You're playing it aloof then wondering why she isn't asking you out. Why? You're the guy who asked to come over on date 1..then did an ok walking date. Either act like you would like a second date or forget it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:14 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

Do you guys do that?

If you didn't want to be a backup or orbiter should've done a good first date and set up the second right there. Quit playing too cool for shit... Either you want a second date or you dont. You're playing it aloof then wondering why she isn't asking you out. Why? You're the guy who asked to come over on date 1..then did an ok walking date. Either act like you would like a second date or forget it.
So i should just ask her again even if i let the ball in her court?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:21 pm 

What do you want? Put ego aside and figure that out and say here. As it is your cold on the chick and expecting her to be warm when you suddenly are. And don't let friends text chicks for you.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just ask again. But give here two option:

Text her this: "It was cool hangin' out with you, we should meet again. I'm free Tuesday/W'day after 4pm. Which day is best ?

If she replys: "Im busy Tuesday Wednesday"
(and doesn't suggest another day)...

Then you write:
"OK, so what day do you suggest ?".

And if she does not come up with a suggestion. Then you move on. At least you tried. No more texting/snapping her.

Regards.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the replies.

So didn’t plan to ask her again and hadnt heard from her since monday, but she snapped me yesterday with a picture of herself.

I then asked lets meet again.

She: Maybe, we will see.
Me: Ok, wednesday 18:00
She: Maybe :)

I hate girls that cant say yes or no, think it’s rude, so replied:
Cooky bastard.
She: I hate drama, and your still living with your ex. Living with your ex = drama.

It least i got some sense out of her. I could try to be needy and try changingbher mind but i just replied with:
Hahah, i understand.
She: Good
Me: ;)

I have already told her my situation, just waiting for the apartment to get sold. So no big deal, guess she doesnt like me enough to handle the «little» drama with that.

Weird enough -after- i replied this she has been sending me alot more snaps.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:06 am 
PUA Forum Leader

She's replying with more snaps because you showed genuine indifference with a simple wink.

INDIFFERENCE is a huge key in this game.

Women can be interesting to analyze. As always hate the game not the player.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:11 am 

You know, you could've mention living with your ex and her knowing about it. It's a pretty crucial piece of info.

Just saying.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.