I decided to do something

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:18 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys it's jay and I have a story for you. Earlier i was ordering wings and overheard these two girls playfully giving their friend shit about not showing up to a get together. In my head I was thinking "fuck it, I haven't made any effort so far" so I turned around and decided to talk to her. Turns out she was real friendly and is a wild chick who hosts ABC (Anything but clothing) parties. We had a chat about parties and the crazy stories she has. There was one where she told me she couldn't tell because there was people around so I said "Follow me" (Leading a female & she already likes to be told what to do so that's a plus right there) she told me that she had three some sort and she likes it rough, Yada Yada yada. *1 hour of talking later* eventually she showed me her nudes and a video of her naked (Goddamn that was hot!) And when she told me that she liked being choked I high five days her (kino) and teased her by saying "You look like a Vegas girl to me" (She asked what does that mean so I had her chasing me because it seemed like everyone else knew but she didn't) eventually she decided that she wanted to leave to go take a nap but not before she put her number in my phone. I hugged her goodbye afterwards.

Downsides: she had a boyfriend (although she says he never wants to have sex as much as her and she's DTF ANYTIME is what I was hearing) and I felt like I was missing a few things.

Anyway guys that's my first semi success story so far. Anybody have any pointers I could use?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 2:44 am 
The Grand Puba

Sounds like you're having fun.

Question for you: Why do you think she put her number in your phone even though she has a boyfriend?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

She wants to pursue this

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:00 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
She wants to pursue this
Good man.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:28 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Good job. See what happens when you open your mouth and engage - they're down man, they're down!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep going.