Hired Gun Barely Talks

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Mid-Game

Post subject: Hired Gun Barely Talks
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:47 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

So I just quit my job and hit up Hooter's everyday trying to hook up with one of the girls there.

One of the two single girls has just always been very difficult to talk to.

I'm decently experienced, I may not be able to lay every girl out there like a MPUA, but I've had my successes and almost NEVER get blown out on a cold approach. Most cold approaches I do will at least result in a 5 to 10 minute conversation.

This girl doesn't seem bothered by presence. Nor does she seem shy or insecure, which I could understand her being quiet for. She's not busy, as I go in there right when it opens and no other customers are there. All the other girls seem happy to talk to me.

She actually seems quite confident but is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to. She has been that way since the first time I was there.

I'm sure I can't get this girl at this point, but just wondering if people have run into this before so I can be prepared the next time.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:33 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
So I just quit my job and hit up Hooter's everyday trying to hook up with one of the girls there.

One of the two single girls has just always been very difficult to talk to.

I'm decently experienced, I may not be able to lay every girl out there like a MPUA, but I've had my successes and almost NEVER get blown out on a cold approach. Most cold approaches I do will at least result in a 5 to 10 minute conversation.

This girl doesn't seem bothered by presence. Nor does she seem shy or insecure, which I could understand her being quiet for. She's not busy, as I go in there right when it opens and no other customers are there. All the other girls seem happy to talk to me.

She actually seems quite confident but is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to. She has been that way since the first time I was there.

I'm sure I can't get this girl at this point, but just wondering if people have run into this before so I can be prepared the next time.
A. She's not attracted. It happens. No matter how buff, handsome, or slick you are, she simply could have zero attraction to you.

B. She's attached. Some girls (even hooter waitresses) are loyal to the men they are currently with. Even if that guy seems to be a total turd and treats her like crap.

C. She's not even attracted to men. Hooters after all is just a job. Not a lifestyle. (I know seems like a waste of fine ass right? But I have known plenty of flaming white hot lesbians.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

I actually have been going to this place called the titled kilt (hooters deriviative) here and went to hooters not to long ago.

You have to realize that these girls get hit on so much ... I think they get really numb to it. The last time I was there, there were at least 3 "regulars" that all called the one hot bartender I want by name! Everyone at the bar was a dude and constantly trying to get her attention. The last waitress I had at hooters was attractive, but had one of the most dull personalities I've seen in a while. Every exchange between her and I was very bland.

My point is, you can't blame yourself for this. It probably has nothing to do with you. Your only hope in these places is to frequent it long enough to tell if a girl is really interested in you. I would get that before trying to ask one out... It's hard to distinguish between her "working" and actual interest.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:39 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

and B: You are unemployed. Go get a job and lay off the girls. Focus on yourself. jesus

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Every day is no good. Look busier than that, or bring your work into Hooters.

Quote:
She actually seems quite confident but is IMPOSSIBLE to talk to.
She's not attracted. Happens to the best of them.

Hooters is a special case. They see a lot of idiots in there. The women are objectified, and are used to the lowest common denominator. Don't become part of the "soup".

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:26 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Yeah, I go there to do my work/writing samples so while everyone else is just hanging out doing nothing I look (and am) extremely busy.

Just locked down my first client yesterday actually, which I had applied to when I was in Hooter's.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Yeah, I go there to do my work/writing samples so while everyone else is just hanging out doing nothing I look (and am) extremely busy.
Nice.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:41 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Thanks for the insights everyone.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A couple things:

1. How long have you been a regular there?

2. Have you gone the direct route with the hired gun and just asked her out?

I always ask hired guns out the first night I see them. They complain to me about "stare guys" (guys who do nothing but stare at them instead of having the balls to ask them out).

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Asked her out the second time I talked to her.

Trying to find the other single girls in here but most have bfs.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:59 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Asked her out the second time I talked to her.

Trying to find the other single girls in here but most have bfs.
Expand your horizons.