Project Chicago

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Chicago-Windy City Lair (US)

Post subject: Project Chicago
PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If anyone is interested in joining the Project Chicago Lair, we have a monthly meet-n-greet for members to meet new wingmen and sarge-outs every couple of weekends.

We're not affiliated with any pick-up companies, and all commercial posts are confined to a small section of the "outer" forum. But if you are interested in forming a supportive community of like-minded people focused on improving their lives, check out our forum here:

www.project-chicago.com/forum

And we're starting a blog that will include videos explaining the forum, as well as video and audio of some of the free lair talks we've received over the years from people like Style, Juggler, Zan, Vin DiCarlo, Brad P, and others:

www.project-chicago.com/blog

We'll see you there!

Post subject: Re: Project Chicago
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Shout out to Project Chicago.

Great group of guys. Very supportive, knowledgeable and friendly.

EDIT: Just read about the lair being split up. Not sure what the differences are in the current lair scene.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I like project chicago and have even partied with their leadership but they revoked my membership when some of the leadership got into it with other leaders. I tried not to pick a side but eventually as the drama escalated might of made a few posts promoting the splinter lair and I don't think the old lair liked that. I have been rolling with the guys on the spliter lair thechicagolair.com now because of that. I probably would have not posted anything about either lair if I had to do it over again because I really do love the guys at both lairs and have been friends with a lot of them since 2007.

I really hate how it happened though. I was a member of project chicago lair since almost inception.

It was the worst thing I have ever seen happen in chicago. I only can connect with half of the wingmen I want to because not everyone is in both lairs. I really don't care about who what or why I just want to connect with wingman to sarge.

It is extremely frustrating for me. But I have been trying to reach out to Doggy Style to see whats up. In the meantime I have been posting and finding wings exclusively on http://www.thechicagolair.com

My girlfriend dumped me back in August of 2013 and I realized I needed to grow in this space. I hate being restricted to only some of the available resources because of something like that but it happens.

As for my thoughts on thechicagolair.com I think they are comparable to project chicago but there is some bad blood between lairs so you might have issues being in both like I did. I would like that a lot though and I keep trying to appeal my case.

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 4:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Experienced PUA

would love to see what this is about

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Experienced PUA

would love to see what this is about
Feel free to Google "Project Chicago" and join up. It's free, more of a support group for guys who are trying to better themselves.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:03 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you guys are looking for a meet up group there is this facebook group that IMO the most active one out there.

facebook /groups/midwestlair