Irish PUA Scene Needs To Be Sorted Out!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Real Life Gaming » PUA Lairs » Dublin (IRE)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

hi lads, there is an official lair set up that has a few sound lads in it. pm me for details

Post subject: lair
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I actually have a lair myself only a few but were doin well all with good intentions are welcome to pm me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow 2011 was the last post on this...has the PUA community in Dublin died/retired?

I just finished reading The Game last week and have literally been consuming Style and AFCAdam's online content non stop since. Actually I was thinking of joining up to the Stylelife Academy as I know I've a lot to learn.

Still the best learning is through doing so at some point soon I'm going to want to get out and practice.

Cheers,
Story

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:00 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Wow 2011 was the last post on this...has the PUA community in Dublin died/retired?

I just finished reading The Game last week and have literally been consuming Style and AFCAdam's online content non stop since. Actually I was thinking of joining up to the Stylelife Academy as I know I've a lot to learn.

Still the best learning is through doing so at some point soon I'm going to want to get out and practice.

Cheers,
Story
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Every other country seems to have a thriving community except for Ireland. We're are own worst enemies. We all need to get together and at the very least help each other.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

The only active lair is the one in my sig. 220+ members and growing!!